Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 35. >>> Main Event: Best Wallpaper 2011

Thanks

and they're up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaycandy View Post
    This ceremony has FLOWN by, I can;t believe it's SEVEN HOURS ago since I opened the red carpet thread!!! (I can count right? 7-12 is 5, and it's now 2, that's 7? Yay I can still at 2am after all this afa-ing!!!)
    How are you still alive?! How are you still so alive with energy and joy and greatness?! YOU ARE AMAZING.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bre For This Useful Post:

slaycandy (12-05-13)

Thanks

AHHHH - LOVE Erin Nicole's Dean/Faith piece!!!! It's SO deserving of it's award!!!! Congrats, dear!

::Shadow of Reflection::
    NOW CAPPING YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOWS AND MOVIES!!! See them HERE...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady Manson For This Useful Post:

[erin nicole] (12-05-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

Congrats Erin Nicole! And Zugma, of course. We all knew she'd clean up!

follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jenni Lou For This Useful Post:

Zugma (12-05-13),[erin nicole] (12-05-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 Times in 606 Posts

Oh, wow. Such pretty!! Congrats to all the winners!! Definitely deserving!
    Para Bellum| Live Journal | Tumblr | Resources

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanks

Wow, Erin got the two Top Spots!! Tremble Zugma, the new generation is here, and not afraid to be mercyless!!!

Kidding aside, congrats Zugma, you're art is often intimidating and always gorgeous, you deserve all the awards of the world!

Congrats to Erin, obviously, those two entries just make the rest of us feel bad for just spending one hour on a piece, you ruled 2011

Congrats also for Aureola's Firefly one, you got my top spot and Jenni Lou for spotting the most entries in my top.

Congrats to all the winners!!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandora's_Box For This Useful Post:

Jenni Lou (12-05-13),Zugma (12-05-13),[erin nicole] (12-05-13)

Drunkface McCord little albatross's Avatar
    Thanks

Aaah congrats to Erin!

Listing 20 pieces sounds ridiculous, so I will say that Lyn's Electric Blue was my favorite piece of 2011. So much awesomeness to it. And I already mentioned JL's Contract. The rest of my top 5 were Zugma's Were You Worth It, Bre's Like A Broken Tune and Nina's Odd Couple. There were just so many pieces I loved that it would have been impossible to rank them all. And that was just 2011. The 2012 ones were even harder!!!
    would you do anything for me

buy a new diamond ring for me

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little albatross For This Useful Post:

Bre (12-05-13),Ehlwyen (12-05-13),Jenni Lou (12-05-13),Zugma (12-05-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Jenni Lou for spotting the most entries in my top.
    Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Thanks

Congrats to all the winners! You all deserve it

Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 725 Posts

Really happy to see Zugma 's Were You worth it, Blown Apart and Possessed in there as well as Aureola 's Black Swan.

Big Congratulations to Erin with the Dean Faith wall taking top honors! It floors me every time!

Lydia made the punch!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ehlwyen For This Useful Post:

Zugma (12-05-13),[erin nicole] (12-05-13)

Thanks

MASSIVE congrats to all the winners, so many amazing pieces in here, but some of my faves were: Erin's After the Hunt, JJ's Scissor Runner (OMG LOVE IT!! it was my number 2), Ehlwyen's Extremes and Inbetweens (suc a stunning piece, awesome composition and concept and my number 3!), then I had a mix of a lot of the other pieces soooo many to mention, but these were my tops!!! Okay so I voted for several Aureola and Zugma pieces as well, but my faves from you two were Sinner and Cas is Back!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL!!!
    xx
    Last edited by slaycandy; 12-05-13 at 02:31 AM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slaycandy For This Useful Post:

Ehlwyen (12-05-13),Zugma (12-05-13),[erin nicole] (12-05-13)

Thanks

I've seen Erin lurking in here for like ten minutes now... I am hoping she hasn't fainted... should we call someone?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to slaycandy For This Useful Post:

[erin nicole] (12-05-13)

Thanks

OMG, YOU GUYS!!! I AM FREAKING OUT! Thank you sooo much to all who votes for "After the Hunt" and "Man of Many Strings"!!! I. Can't. Even. Right. Now. There aren't even words. Thank you!!!! I was sure like many others that Zugma, my favorite fanartist of all time, would claim the highest places. Love you, Zugma! I am just in utter shock and disbelief right now so see my name and wallpapers on those 1st and 2nd place awards. They are soooo pretty, SJ!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

There were so many amazing entries for 2011! I'm so glad to see awards for my top picks for Zugma and Aureola! You ladies killed it and are two of my favorite fanartists! I adore both of you. Other top favorite include SayJay's "Burkes 7" and Jenni Lou's "Smile"!

Seriously, I'm a little teary eyed right now so I'll wrap this up. From the bottom of my heart...

Last edited by [erin nicole]; 28-01-14 at 01:25 AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to [erin nicole] For This Useful Post:

Jenni Lou (12-05-13),slaycandy (12-05-13),Zugma (12-05-13)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,700 Times in 1,276 Posts

Already when I saw the runner-ups I knew that this category was a killer. 2011 was a good year. Congratulations to all winners. And especially Erin Nicole of course, she owned this list.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:

[erin nicole] (13-05-13)

Thanks

Guh, thank you so much for all the awards!! And your comments guys, asfdhlkgahfh; *still feels the urge to hide under the rock*

But first of all, CONGRATULATIONS Erin!! I voted for both of these winning pieces (although in different order; my #1 was the Joss one ) and I'll just second everyone else who's saying that this victory is well deserved! The creative thinking you put into your walls, the attention to detail, the quality - they are just outstanding.

I'd love to tell every artist I voted for how much I love their work, but it'll take me till midnignt I'm afraid, since I'm unwell and slow and forget English words because of all the emotions. So I'll just list the names:

Jenni Lou - I voted for 3 of yours, with In The Black as my #2; WiccaJaz - your Despair was my #3 and I think it was chilling and amazing; JJ - what you did with colors in In The Heads is, I think, some kind of sorcery and I adore the concept; Sayjay, your Burkes piece was one of my favorites of the year; Aureola - Goodbye and Wolf Shaped Bullet always leave me speachless ; Buffylover, I voted for your Alive and Silent Night pieces. However, it was such a tough choice that I am relieved to see that your other works got recognized also - but sad that you didn't place higher! Lyn, your Crowley piece was such a brilliant example of your style and way you think, I'm disappointed it didn't place. I really loved it And Sharonalee, your Jon Snow piece was clever and beautiful!
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zugma For This Useful Post:

buffylover (13-05-13),Ehlwyen (12-05-13),Jenni Lou (12-05-13),little albatross (13-05-13),sharonalee (12-05-13),slaycandy (12-05-13),[erin nicole] (13-05-13)