Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Angel and Spike (and Captain Mal) in the TV's Best Bad Boy competition

Thanks

Maybe an odd question But does Draco Malfoy qualifies as a bad boy? I mean he is a bully but at heart he is actually a good person.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I can see what you mean with House, I don't know 'Revenge' at all. They obviously have just tried to make the list too big. Doesn't matter anyway, Spike will win.
    Unless it's Damon again, like in that SFX Greatest vampire list - ugh. Or Dean Winchester. (BTW it looks like it's gonna be Damon vs Eric soon - the vampire fangirls battle.)
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Unless it's Damon again, like in that SFX Greatest vampire list - ugh. Or Dean Winchester. (BTW it looks like it's gonna be Damon vs Eric soon - the vampire fangirls battle.)
    I like Damon, I do, but I really hope Spike kicks his ass, he is sooooooo much better! But, definitely Damon over Eric though. Don't know who I would choose between Damon and Daryl Dixon, I have just loved his character in the TV show of Walking Dead. He is the first character I have seen on tele in a long time that intrigues me. Damon is great but you know what you are getting, Daryl is fascinating. They won't meet though because Spike will easily beat Daryl if they meet.

Thanks

Any Veronica Mars fans here? Vote for Logan - he's currently losing against some guy from a show called White Collar. I don't know it, but I doubt he's as awesome to beat Logan? http://tvline.com/2012/07/23/ultimat...nament-day-26/
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

Any Veronica Mars fans here? Vote for Logan - he's currently losing against some guy from a show called White Collar. I don't know it, but I doubt he's as awesome to beat Logan? http://tvline.com/2012/07/23/ultimat...nament-day-26/
    I don't know either but voted Logan for you. He is still losing roughly 60-40 though.

Thanks

Spike is against Sylar now (and winning by 74.94%, but that doesn't mean we should get lazy! . The other pairing is the fight of the Southern heroic antiheroes, Sawyer vs Daryl Dixon (I really don't know who to choose! Sawyer is winning, though).

http://tvline.com/2012/07/24/ultimat...nament-day-27/

Voting is open for 48 hours in the 3rd round.

Thanks

Spike is against Sylar now (and winning by 74.94%, but that doesn't mean we should get lazy! . The other pairing is the fight of the Southern heroic antiheroes, Sawyer vs Daryl Dixon (I really don't know who to choose! Sawyer is winning, though).

http://tvline.com/2012/07/24/ultimat...nament-day-27/

Voting is open for 48 hours in the 3rd round.
    Good to see Spike coming through so strong, vote made!! I voted for the lovely intriguing Daryl too, though it looks to be a vain hope.

Thanks

Spike is against Sawyer now in 3rd round.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/28/ultimat...nament-day-31/

Thanks

Spike is against Sawyer now in 3rd round.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/28/ultimat...nament-day-31/
    Did Daryl get through?

Anyway... 'ave it, come on Spike... currently 62% in his favour.
    Last edited by Stoney; 29-07-12 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks

Did Daryl get through?

Anyway... 'ave it, come on Spike... currently 62% in his favour.
    Daryl lost to Sawyer in the previous round.

I figured it would all be easy for Spike... until he comes up against Damon (most probably) in the next round. The Vampire Diaries crowd is hard to beat, Damon tends to win everything.

Thanks

Daryl lost to Sawyer in the previous round.

I figured it would all be easy for Spike... until he comes up against Damon (most probably) in the next round. The Vampire Diaries crowd is hard to beat, Damon tends to win everything.
    Duh, of course, i had thought Daryl was up against Sylar but that was Spike. We'll just have to garner support. I like Damon but his character doesn't have the depth of Spike.

Thanks

Ladies and gentlemen, the showdown! SPIKE VS DAMON! http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/ultimat...nament-day-34/

Spread the word! It's very close at the moment - Damon is leading, but just by 1% - it's Damon's 50.76% to Spike 49.24%!

Voting lasts 48 hours!

In the other semifinal, Neal Caffrey (White Collar), having beaten Dean Winchester in the quaterfinal, is leading against Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) by 7%.

Thanks

Ladies and gentlemen, the showdown! SPIKE VS DAMON! http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/ultimat...nament-day-34/

Spread the word! It's very close at the moment - Damon is leading, but just by 1% - it's Damon's 50.76% to Spike 49.24%!

Voting lasts 48 hours!

In the other semifinal, Neal Caffrey (White Collar), having beaten Dean Winchester in the quaterfinal, is leading against Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) by 7%.
    Arrrrk, 51.42% Damon, 48.58% Spike.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 1,104 Posts

Damon is going to win, and it's a travesty!

|LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
    Icon by xiperita

Thanks

Quick quick, if Spike pulled you into the show, he is currently (just) losing to Damon in the online vote. See the link in this post from TTB.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

beech (02-08-12),_Buffy_ (01-08-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Francy View Post
    Damon is going to win, and it's a travesty!
    Never give in. Get people voting!!! I just emailed my parents and husband asking them to just go on and vote!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,835 Posts

There's something to be said for relevance. Ten years off the air is ten years off the air. I have no doubt that he will be carried through, though. Caffrey should obviously win of those still in the poll, he's the authentic bad boy of the bunch. Two of bad mostly because they have a mythological tag on them as "bad", being vampires, but act in ways that, were they human, would mostly not be particularly bad, badass, etc, and the other is Just A Gigolo.

Banner by LRae12

Thanks

Quick quick, if Spike pulled you into the show, he is currently (just) losing to Damon in the online vote. See the link in this post from TTB.

I never can put Damon before Spike . Not only Damon, but no one male character . Spike is the best for me and he ever will. Thanks for the link, Stoney. I already voted. I hope Spike will win.Cross my fingers.
    maked by plamivasi

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Buffy_ For This Useful Post:

beech (02-08-12),Stoney (01-08-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingofCretins View Post
    There's something to be said for relevance. Ten years off the air is ten years off the air. I have no doubt that he will be carried through, though. Caffrey should obviously win of those still in the poll, he's the authentic bad boy of the bunch. Two of bad mostly because they have a mythological tag on them as "bad", being vampires, but act in ways that, were they human, would mostly not be particularly bad, badass, etc, and the other is Just A Gigolo.
    It is impressive that it was only in the last SFX (I think) where Spike didn't still get No1 after BtVS has been off the air for sooo long. But he won't win this if people don't click and vote. VD has a strong following. Heck I really like Damon, just not in preference to Spike!

EDIT: Currently 50.1% to Spike. When does it close?

Thanks

It is impressive that it was only in the last SFX (I think) where Spike didn't still get No1 after BtVS has been off the air for sooo long. But he won't win this if people don't click and vote. VD has a strong following. Heck I really like Damon, just not in preference to Spike!

EDIT: Currently 50.1% to Spike. When does it close?
    The poll is open for 48 hours. We should check when it was posted.

July 31, 2012 06:32 PM PDT
    What is PDT? Pacific time?