Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 66

Thread: Angel and Spike (and Captain Mal) in the TV's Best Bad Boy competition

  1. #21
    Scooby Gang Sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    1,188
    Thanked 304 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    Maybe an odd question But does Draco Malfoy qualifies as a bad boy? I mean he is a bully but at heart he is actually a good person.

  2. #22
    Slayer TimeTravellingBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,760
    Thanks
    5,514
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    I can see what you mean with House, I don't know 'Revenge' at all. They obviously have just tried to make the list too big. Doesn't matter anyway, Spike will win.
    Unless it's Damon again, like in that SFX Greatest vampire list - ugh. Or Dean Winchester. (BTW it looks like it's gonna be Damon vs Eric soon - the vampire fangirls battle.)
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

  3. #23
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Unless it's Damon again, like in that SFX Greatest vampire list - ugh. Or Dean Winchester. (BTW it looks like it's gonna be Damon vs Eric soon - the vampire fangirls battle.)
    I like Damon, I do, but I really hope Spike kicks his ass, he is sooooooo much better! But, definitely Damon over Eric though. Don't know who I would choose between Damon and Daryl Dixon, I have just loved his character in the TV show of Walking Dead. He is the first character I have seen on tele in a long time that intrigues me. Damon is great but you know what you are getting, Daryl is fascinating. They won't meet though because Spike will easily beat Daryl if they meet.

  4. #24
    Slayer TimeTravellingBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,760
    Thanks
    5,514
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Any Veronica Mars fans here? Vote for Logan - he's currently losing against some guy from a show called White Collar. I don't know it, but I doubt he's as awesome to beat Logan? http://tvline.com/2012/07/23/ultimat...nament-day-26/
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

  5. #25
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Any Veronica Mars fans here? Vote for Logan - he's currently losing against some guy from a show called White Collar. I don't know it, but I doubt he's as awesome to beat Logan? http://tvline.com/2012/07/23/ultimat...nament-day-26/
    I don't know either but voted Logan for you. He is still losing roughly 60-40 though.

  6. #26
    Slayer TimeTravellingBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,760
    Thanks
    5,514
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Spike is against Sylar now (and winning by 74.94%, but that doesn't mean we should get lazy! . The other pairing is the fight of the Southern heroic antiheroes, Sawyer vs Daryl Dixon (I really don't know who to choose! Sawyer is winning, though).

    http://tvline.com/2012/07/24/ultimat...nament-day-27/

    Voting is open for 48 hours in the 3rd round.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

  7. #27
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Spike is against Sylar now (and winning by 74.94%, but that doesn't mean we should get lazy! . The other pairing is the fight of the Southern heroic antiheroes, Sawyer vs Daryl Dixon (I really don't know who to choose! Sawyer is winning, though).

    http://tvline.com/2012/07/24/ultimat...nament-day-27/

    Voting is open for 48 hours in the 3rd round.
    Good to see Spike coming through so strong, vote made!! I voted for the lovely intriguing Daryl too, though it looks to be a vain hope.

  8. #28
    Slayer TimeTravellingBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,760
    Thanks
    5,514
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Spike is against Sawyer now in 3rd round.

    http://tvline.com/2012/07/28/ultimat...nament-day-31/
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

  9. #29
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Spike is against Sawyer now in 3rd round.

    http://tvline.com/2012/07/28/ultimat...nament-day-31/
    Did Daryl get through?

    Anyway... 'ave it, come on Spike... currently 62% in his favour.
    Last edited by Stoney; 29-07-12 at 01:49 PM.

  10. #30
    Slayer TimeTravellingBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,760
    Thanks
    5,514
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Did Daryl get through?

    Anyway... 'ave it, come on Spike... currently 62% in his favour.
    Daryl lost to Sawyer in the previous round.

    I figured it would all be easy for Spike... until he comes up against Damon (most probably) in the next round. The Vampire Diaries crowd is hard to beat, Damon tends to win everything.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

  11. #31
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Daryl lost to Sawyer in the previous round.

    I figured it would all be easy for Spike... until he comes up against Damon (most probably) in the next round. The Vampire Diaries crowd is hard to beat, Damon tends to win everything.
    Duh, of course, i had thought Daryl was up against Sylar but that was Spike. We'll just have to garner support. I like Damon but his character doesn't have the depth of Spike.

  12. #32
    Slayer TimeTravellingBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,760
    Thanks
    5,514
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Ladies and gentlemen, the showdown! SPIKE VS DAMON! http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/ultimat...nament-day-34/

    Spread the word! It's very close at the moment - Damon is leading, but just by 1% - it's Damon's 50.76% to Spike 49.24%!

    Voting lasts 48 hours!

    In the other semifinal, Neal Caffrey (White Collar), having beaten Dean Winchester in the quaterfinal, is leading against Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) by 7%.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

  13. #33
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, the showdown! SPIKE VS DAMON! http://tvline.com/2012/07/31/ultimat...nament-day-34/

    Spread the word! It's very close at the moment - Damon is leading, but just by 1% - it's Damon's 50.76% to Spike 49.24%!

    Voting lasts 48 hours!

    In the other semifinal, Neal Caffrey (White Collar), having beaten Dean Winchester in the quaterfinal, is leading against Chuck Bass (Gossip Girl) by 7%.
    Arrrrk, 51.42% Damon, 48.58% Spike.

  14. #34
    Thread Saviour Francy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG Command
    Posts
    1,036
    Thanks
    716
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 1,104 Posts

    Default

    Damon is going to win, and it's a travesty!

    |LiveJournal| | |Tumblr|
    Icon by xiperita

  15. #35
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quick quick, if Spike pulled you into the show, he is currently (just) losing to Damon in the online vote. See the link in this post from TTB.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stoney For This Useful Post:

    beech (02-08-12),_Buffy_ (01-08-12)

  17. #36
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Francy View Post
    Damon is going to win, and it's a travesty!
    Never give in. Get people voting!!! I just emailed my parents and husband asking them to just go on and vote!!!!

  18. #37
    What? KingofCretins's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Big Honkin' Castle
    Posts
    13,708
    Thanks
    234
    Thanked 3,891 Times in 1,835 Posts

    Default

    There's something to be said for relevance. Ten years off the air is ten years off the air. I have no doubt that he will be carried through, though. Caffrey should obviously win of those still in the poll, he's the authentic bad boy of the bunch. Two of bad mostly because they have a mythological tag on them as "bad", being vampires, but act in ways that, were they human, would mostly not be particularly bad, badass, etc, and the other is Just A Gigolo.

    Banner by LRae12

  19. #38
    Sunnydale Girl _Buffy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,581
    Thanks
    168
    Thanked 132 Times in 95 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    Quick quick, if Spike pulled you into the show, he is currently (just) losing to Damon in the online vote. See the link in this post from TTB.


    I never can put Damon before Spike . Not only Damon, but no one male character . Spike is the best for me and he ever will. Thanks for the link, Stoney. I already voted. I hope Spike will win.Cross my fingers.
    maked by plamivasi

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _Buffy_ For This Useful Post:

    beech (02-08-12),Stoney (01-08-12)

  21. #39
    Well Spiked Stoney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    7,941
    Thanks
    10,710
    Thanked 12,773 Times in 5,271 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofCretins View Post
    There's something to be said for relevance. Ten years off the air is ten years off the air. I have no doubt that he will be carried through, though. Caffrey should obviously win of those still in the poll, he's the authentic bad boy of the bunch. Two of bad mostly because they have a mythological tag on them as "bad", being vampires, but act in ways that, were they human, would mostly not be particularly bad, badass, etc, and the other is Just A Gigolo.
    It is impressive that it was only in the last SFX (I think) where Spike didn't still get No1 after BtVS has been off the air for sooo long. But he won't win this if people don't click and vote. VD has a strong following. Heck I really like Damon, just not in preference to Spike!

    EDIT: Currently 50.1% to Spike. When does it close?

  22. #40
    Slayer TimeTravellingBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,760
    Thanks
    5,514
    Thanked 4,678 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
    It is impressive that it was only in the last SFX (I think) where Spike didn't still get No1 after BtVS has been off the air for sooo long. But he won't win this if people don't click and vote. VD has a strong following. Heck I really like Damon, just not in preference to Spike!

    EDIT: Currently 50.1% to Spike. When does it close?
    The poll is open for 48 hours. We should check when it was posted.

    July 31, 2012 06:32 PM PDT
    What is PDT? Pacific time?
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •