Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone still watching Ringer?!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drusilla View Post
    Big hooray! Sibhoan is awesome.
    I think I read somewhere it had been given a full season, which is 22 episodes.

We've only had about 10 so far, if that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I think I read somewhere it had been given a full season, which is 22 episodes.

We've only had about 10 so far, if that.
    Who`s your favorite character, then? Personally, I like Bridget, Sibhoan, and Juliet. They all are strong women in their own ways.
    My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Want, take, have! - Faith Lehane

Thanks

I like Bridget and Andrew. I like them like a couple and I like them like a separate personsq too. Andrew remind me a little to a prince of the tales - so nice and devoted, almost unreal.
    maked by plamivasi

Thanks

Andrew is a really good person. Even though he`s a bit too grim, he truly loves his family.
    My sig will not change again 'till I get 400 posts and become a BuffyForums VIP!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drusilla View Post
    Who`s your favorite character, then? Personally, I like Bridget, Sibhoan, and Juliet. They all are strong women in their own ways.
    Gemma could have been one of my favourite, if not my favourite characters but she's not around anymore.

I think, after that, it's Bridget and Juliet.

Quite like Andrew and Henry too though, in some way.

By the way, Ringer's back on January 31st, apparently.q

Thanks

Henry is way too...annoying. I dislike him. He acts like a lovesick puppy!

Thanks

I LOVED Gemma, which means I probably jinxed it or something. The same thing happened with VD and Jenna. And Anna. And Lexi.
    "I'm going to live a life of single blessedness." ~ Cassie Blake

Thanks

Does anyone knows when will be aired the next episode ?

I can`t wait!
    maked by plamivasi

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _Buffy_ View Post
    Does anyone knows when will be aired the next episode ?

I can`t wait!
    In 24 days

The name of episode is...
    Spoiler:
    What Are You Doing Here, Ho-Bag?

Thanks

Oh yeah, I remember what it`s about

Spoiler:
    Bridget shows her nasty side XD I can`t wait

Thanks

Thanks - this is mean that the new episode will be aired on february.

OOOO , it is seems so far . I can`t wait.
    maked by plamivasi

Thanks

Thanks - this is mean that the new episode will be aired on february.
    Grrr...I want my Ringer

OOOO , it is seems so far . I can`t wait.
    A sentiment that I, for one, share deeply! Anticipation kills me Darn the people who make the show. Hurry up!

Thanks

I am still watching and last night episode was great. The story is really getting exciting. I love having SMG back!

Whosoever Shall Call Upon the Name of the Lord Shall Be Saved!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cheryl4ba View Post
    I am still watching and last night episode was great. The story is really getting exciting. I love having SMG back!
    I know! Was so great to have it back. Smg was great in last night episode. When she smacked mr carpenter I was like yea go Buffy! haha

I still dont believe juliets story about mr carpenter, definitely something not right there.

Oh and Henry not noticing Siobhans dissapearing and reappearing fringe just shows how much men dont notice womens hair doesnt it

Thanks

I agree , this episode was great. I almost felt sorry about Siobhan - without home, waching the way her sister takes her own life, her own husband.
    I belive Juliet. I hope Andrew will do something about it . It is his daughter after all. At least he must to want explanation of the teacher.
    In the end of episode when Siobhan go to Henry , she reminds me so much to Buffy in S 7 , because of the hair.
    maked by plamivasi

Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by x-Jo-x View Post
    I still dont believe juliets story about mr carpenter, definitely something not right there.
    ME TOO! I don't know what to think is going on there - I feel like perhaps she was incredibly humiliated in that room when either Mr. Carpenter did not have sex with her or did and then told her no more. I really don't think he forced himself on her, especially the way he is looking at her and then his reaction to Bridget going all Buffy on his ass! Haha! I was like Awesome!

I really loved Siobhan in this episode. I feel a lot more for her now since I've seen her with Henry. It was different in the flashbacks but she clearly loves that man and she is carrying his child after all. But what a vicious web of lies she is creating around herself! Gawd!

When she was in the apartment watching Bridget with Andrew... I loved that. Her face was comical in its anger and disbelief that Bridget is fitting into her "old" life so very well. I can't wait to see what Henry's theories are for the next episode and what Siobhan actually tells him.

Delicious, delicious show! I feel like it's starting to get much better now that she is back in New York!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bre For This Useful Post:

cheryl4ba (10-02-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bre View Post
    ME TOO! I don't know what to think is going on there - I feel like perhaps she was incredibly humiliated in that room when either Mr. Carpenter did not have sex with her or did and then told her no more. I really don't think he forced himself on her, especially the way he is looking at her and then his reaction to Bridget going all Buffy on his ass! Haha! I was like Awesome!
    You and me both XD He, as Spike would say, "Made a bear!" I love that Spike quote, btw It is used a whole bunch in my house :P

Anyways XD...

When she was in the apartment watching Bridget with Andrew... I loved that. Her face was comical in its anger and disbelief that Bridget is fitting into her "old" life so very well. I can't wait to see what Henry's theories are for the next episode and what Siobhan actually tells him.
    I hope she comes up with something really convincing XD. It seems like that police guy is gonna go after Bridget, though...he's pretty creepy, I think. Ugh! I couldn't stand him

Thanks

Hmmmm what do you guys think?
    This last episode had seriously bad writing... The plot is getting more and more silly. And Bridget being this balanced and sweet is kinda unrealistic after everything she's been through.
    Poor Andrew.. and part of me hopes Shiv will now just go to Paris with Henry and Bridget just keeps doing her live with Andrew...
    But of course there be no series then I don't k now. I'm more annoyed with each episode. It started out pretty good, but now...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 355 Posts

I think I understand exactly what you mean, Rosely - it's... it's entirely cheese, this show. I can't help but love it immensely with each episode because the premise and the idea behind it is getting closer and closer to imploding and in order to make everything work, they have to lay on the cheese. I like the idea of Bridget feeling settled - I think she was thrust into this life to save her own and she's finding herself surrounded by stability in every sense (money, love, companionship, etc) and so she's contorting herself right in there. I can't wait to see her reaction with Siobhan and then I hope she does fall apart - especially when Andrew finds out and he feels incredibly defrauded by her and how that will play out. I would love to see her go right back into drugs (well, you know what I mean, for the sake of her character :P).

It's like primetime soap opera. Delicious!

How Henry will handle the news after last week's episode will be telling - I mean, Siobhan and their chid is alive in front of him and he knows that Bridget has been telling lies to everyone. The previews for tonight's episode were so vague - they just talked about Bridget learning more about Siobhan which is dandy but what about Henry?!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Bre For This Useful Post:

_Buffy_ (25-02-12)

Thanks

Henry is screwed up, 'kay? I hate him. He's annoying.

Love for this show should still be going strong, it's SO DARN FUN, but for some reason people aren't liking it? There's a thread on here slamming it! Bad people!