Thread: East Wick 1.14 The Wicked Will Rest At the Unholy Hour (Season Finale)

Thanks

Default East Wick 1.14 The Wicked Will Rest At the Unholy Hour (Season Finale)

East Wick:1.14 'The Wicked Will Rest At The Unholy Hour' Part 2 of 2 (Season Finale)
    Extended

TEASER

Caption: 1986
    FLASHBACK - EXT. SUBURBAN NEIGHBORHOOD - NIGHT

We open up to a yellow house that is engulfing in flames. It’s the same house in the teaser of episode 1.13 “Death Shadow” The extreme heat of the fire shatters the window.

CUT TO:

INT. YELLOW HOUSE/OCTOBER’S BEDROOM – NIGHT

GABE lies on the floor wincing in pain, blood seeps from his stab wound and soaks his shirt. The room is full of smoke and the burning wood crackles and pops. GABE rolls onto his side and stumbles to his feet and exits the room.

INT. HALLWAY – NIGHT

He enters the smoke infested hallway as he coughs uncontrollably. GABE attempts to go down the stairs but the fire engulfs the lower level of the house. He stumbles away from the staircase as he looks down at his bleeding wound, defeated.

GABE: (coughs) Someone help!

He collapses to the floor.

CUT TO:

INT. GABE’S HOUSE/KITCHEN – NIGHT

The back door burst open and a small, circular, white, ball of energy hovers into the kitchen. It’s due from a locator spell. A few moments later a man enters the smoky kitchen. He’s in his late twenties, he’s played by (by:Kyle Chandler)

He brings his arm to his mouth to protect himself from the smoke. A younger CHRISTINA steps into the house and looks around the kitchen frantically.

CHRISTINA: (caughs) Dante, he’s not in here!

MAN/DANTE: That’s because the locator spell isn’t done!

The white ball of energy moves up the rear staircase.

DANTE: Tell Finnegan to bring the van around and make sure Selma doesn’t see you.

CHRISTINA runs out of the house and Dante quickly moves up the rear staircase after the small energy ball.

CUT TO:

INT. GABE’S HOUSE /HALLWAY – NIGHT

DANTE runs up to GABE and pulls him off the ground and throws his arm around his shoulders. DANTE carries GABE down the rear staircase.

CUT TO:

INT. KITCHEN

DANTE and GABE move across the kitchen to the back door. Suddenly, the ceiling above them collapses. Quickly, DANTE reacts and holds his hand up.

DANTE: Stop!

The piece of the fiery ceiling hovers inches above them. DANTE throws the piece of ceiling to the side with his telekinesis; they quickly run out of the back door.

CUT TO:

EXT. NEIGHBORHOOD – NIGHT

They run from the house to a black van that sits at the end of the driveway. CHRISTINA stands outside of the van and opens the sliding door to reveal three men. DANTE hands GABE off to the men in the van.

DANTE: (to the driver) Finnegan, he has a stab wound to the abdomen. He doesn’t have a lot of time; take him to Millicent, she’ll know what to do! Hurry, we need him!

FINNEGAN: On it, Sir!

DANTE: Hurry!

He shuts the door and the van speeds off. CHRISTINA gives DANTE a worried look.

CHRISTINA: Dante…

DANTE: (frustrated) Christina, I don’t wanna hear it.

CHRISTINA: Well, I’m sorry, Dante, you’re gonna hear it! We took way too long, Dante, we can’t cut it that close anymore! If you’re going to lead us you need to think before you make decisions, this is serious!

He turns to CHRISTINA.

DANTE: (angered) Don’t tell me how serious this is, Christina, I know! I lost my family and that’s the only reason why I agreed to help branch off from the council! Remember that! (beat) Don’t ever question my dedication to the covenant!

CHRISTINA: I am - -

DANTE: (interrupting) I’m done with this conversation. We have Gabriel now and that’s what’s important. We have to make sure he’s going to make it, and then we start his training.

DANTE takes a pack of cigarettes from his pocket and pulls out a cigarette. In the distance sirens are heard.

DANTE: I’m walking. Hurry up and get out of here.

He lights the cigarette and takes a puff.

CHRISTINA: (sympathetic) Dante, wait.

DANTE: Leave me alone!

He makes his way down the street. CHRISTINA looks up at the burning house, scared. She hurries down the street to a parked park.

CUT TO BLACK

Purple, dingy letters that spell: EAST WICK stretches across the screen.

END OF TEASER

OPENING CREDITS

THEME SONG: ‘Creep Show’ by Kerli

STARRING:
    Holly Marie Combs - Maureen Cromwell
    Sophia Bush - October Eastwick
    Shane West - Asher Armstrong
    Mary Elizabeth Winstead - Rorri Cromwell
    Dominic Purcell - Carter Michaels
    Danneel Harris - Katarina “Kat” Sherwood
    Matt Dallas - Darwin Eastwick
    And Adam Brody as Spencer Cromwell

RECURRING STARS:
    Jared Padalecki - Parker Doven
    Jeffery Dean Morgan - Gabe Giovanni
    Summer Glau - Margo Cromwell
    Lauren Cohan - Karen Moaker
    and Famke Janssen as Selma Eastwick

SPECIAL GUEST STAR:
    Adrienne Barbeau - Millicent
    Kyle Chandler – Dante Peirce
    and Erica Durance as Millicent's Granddaughter

GUEST STAR
    Connie Britton – Christina Anderson
    Mehcad Brooks – Sullivan Banks
    and Ryan Merriman as Steven

CREATED BY: DARK AGES (KEVIN)

WRITTEN BY: DARK AGES (KEVIN)

STORY BY: DARK AGES (KEVIN)

SONGS FEATURED IN THIS EPISODE: ‘Today’ by: Jefferson Airplane & ‘Aint No Rest For The Wicked' by: Cage The Elephant

PRODUCED BY: DIFFERENT DIMENSIONS INC.

DISCLAIMER: This is a spinoff of the Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy televisions series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I do not make any money off of this FanFic, it’s for fun and fun only. East Wick is affiliated with Riley the Series by BlasterBoy (Ben)
    Last edited by Dark Ages; 29-03-12 at 11:46 PM.
    East Wick Season Two -Coming Soon-

Banner By: Pandora's Box

Thanks

ACT I

INT. CABIN Ė NIGHT

MAUREEN and SPENCER sit in chairs; their arms are bound down to the arms of the chair with barbwire. Their blood drips into buckets that sit underneath the arm of the chairs.

MAUREEN and SPENCER are pale and weak, they breathe heavy as their heads hang forward.

MAUREEN: (winded; weak) Spencer, stay with me.

SPENCER: (winded; weak) Iím still kicking, sis, but I canít move really anymore. I kinda just wanna go to sleep.

MAUREEN: Spencer, donít do that, stay up!

He musters up the strength to lift his head and look around the room.

SPENCER: MaureenÖ

MAUREEN: What is it?

He doesnít finish his sentence his eyes close and his head slumps forward.

MAUREEN: Spencer?

He doesnít answer her.

MAUREEN: Spencer, wake up!

Suddenly, SELMA and DARWIN emerge from thin air. SELMA has a firm grip on the back of DARWINís neck.

SELMA: (to Darwin) Donít move!

MAUREEN looks over at them.

MAUREEN: (weak) Darwin?

He tries to run to MAUREEN but SELMA pulls him back.

SELMA: Move again and Iíll break your spine with the snap of my fingers!

She looks at the two empty chairs. Her eyes widen with rage when she realizes KAT and RORRI have escaped.

SELMA: (yells) Whereíd those two little bitches scamper off to?!

DARWIN: (pissed) Let me go, Selma!

SELMA: Darwin, shut the hell up I canít think!

DARWIN pulls away from her and spins around punching SELMA across the face. She stumbles back and almost falls over.

She snaps her head back to DARWIN, surprised; her bottom lip bleeds. DARWIN stares back at her with his jaw clinched and fury in his eyes. He gets in SELMAís face.

DARWIN: (with conviction) Iíll have revenge for her death.

SELMA: Iíd like to see that happen, sweetie, you donít have the power to stop me!

He shakes his head laughing at SELMA.

DARWIN: Thatís what you donít realize, Selma, I donít need power to stop you. I need passion and thatís something you donít have. (shrugs) All you needed was a little love in your life(scoffs) but that failed. Youíre the weakest person I know.

His words pierce SELMA to her core.

DARWIN: Youíre built to bring yourself down.

Unexpectedly, he throws another punch at SELMA. She waves her hand and sends DARWIN across the room and slamming into a wall. DARWIN to the wall pinned and off the floor. Angry, he tries to pull himself from the wall but cant.

DARWIN: You wonít have your powers for long. Octoberís gonna reach the pentagono and break the seal!

SELMA: (yells) Darwin, please shut your pie hole! (frantic; to self) We have to get everything ready for the ritual we donít have enough time!

DARWIN: We? Who is we? Look the hell around, you delusional bitch! Youíre standing alone!

Paranoid, SELMA looks around the room realizing she does stand alone.

SELMA: (yelling into the air) Hey, Hey! She, he or whatever you are!? Come and help me weíre running out of time!

She waits for a response from THE FIRST. Nothing happens. Panicked, SELMA moves over to MAUREEN and kneels down in front of her

SELMA: (to Maureen) Hey, where did they go?

MAUREEN moans sheís too weak to answer. SELMA grabs her head and looks into her eyes.

SELMA: (impatient) Maureen, whereíd they go, damnit!?

MAUREEN tries to focus her eyes but cant.

DARWIN: (yells) How can she talk to you if youíre draining her of her blood?

SELMA: (yells) DARWIN, SHUT UP!

She looks down at the buckets to see theyíre almost half full of blood.

SELMA: (realizing) God, youíre useless.

She stands to her feet and places her hands on her hips. She paces back and forth with panic. MAUREEN lifts her head up and her eyes stare through her hair that drapes over her face.

MAUREEN: (weak) The First dumbed your ass the minute you crossed it.

SELMA turns to MAUREEN with anger, yet confusion on her face.

SELMA: (angered) Whatíre you talking about? I never crossed The First!

MAUREEN: (weak; chuckles) Yes, you did. (with conviction)The minute you
    thought you could surpass The First it cut you off.

SELMA: (scared; tears) No, youíre lying we have plans!

MAUREEN: (weak) Iím not lying to you The First told me itself. Youíre no longer protected by The First, itís done with you and it wants to go dormant.

SELMA: (confused) Dormant?

MAUREEN: Who knows for how long but youíre not part of its plan anymore.

SELMA: (clinched jaw) Shut up!

MAUREEN: (taunting) Youíre stadium has collapsed.

SELMA back hands MAUREEN and knocks her out.

SELMA: DAMNIT!

She stands in panic as she talks to herself. She stops and quickly moves over to SPENCER and picks up one of his buckets, the bucket slips from her hand and spills all over the wooden floor.

SELMA: (frustrated) Damnit! No, no, no!

DARWIN chuckles at SELMAís failure.She reaches for the blood but slips and falls to the floor, getting bathed in the blood.

She stands to her feet as she holds back tears of frustration. DARWIN breaks out in laughter.

DARWIN: Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Pissed, SELMA claws at DARWIN and three scratches appear across his face; he yells in pain.

CUT TO:

EXT. BLACK WOODS Ė NIGHT

OCTOBER sprints through the woods with a sword in her hand. She pushes her way through shrubs and low tree branches.

CUT TO:

EXT. BLACK WOODS/PENTAGONO Ė NIGHT

KAT and RORRI stand over the pentagono staring down at it. RORRI kneels down and pulls at the steel beams.

RORRI: Itís not budging weíve tried everything, we canít break this thing.

KAT: We arenít strong enough but the slayer is.

RORRI: Where is she?

KAT: I donít know but itís pissing me off! We donít have enough time that things gonna come breaking through here.

KAT looks back at the TURAK-HAN that stands on the others side of the force field banging on it. Suddenly, the TURAK-HAN is pulled back from the force field and into the bushes. KAT and RORRI watch with wonder.

RORRI: Whereíd it go?

OCTOBER emerges from the bushes with a sword griped in her hand. KAT smiles at the fact that she has arrived. OCTOBER step up and knocks on the force field.

OCTOBER: (eager) Let me in!

They run up to the force field. OCTOBER stands eager on the other side.

OCTOBER: Hurry!

RORRI: Down.

A ripple appears on the force field.

RORRI: You can come through.

OCTOBER breaks into a run pass KAT and RORRI. She drops her sword and sprints at the pentagon.

Slow- motion: October raises her fist as she reaches the pentagono, she kneels down and slams her fist upon the iron beam and breaks it. End of Slow- motion. A gold-ish surge of energy burst from the pentagono throwing all three of them back.

CUT TO:

INT. CABIN/LVING ROOM Ė NIGHT

SELMA exits the kitchen with a butcher knife in hand she walks up to DARWIN who is still pinned to the wall.

SELMA: If this whole thing wouldíve worked out like I planned I actually wouldíve kept you around (beat) You might not know this, Darwin, but youíre powerful. (chuckles to self) never wouldíve thought, huh, too bad I have to kill you. I have to finish this myself. (angered) Screw The First!

She raises the knife ready to stab. Suddenly, she grabs her stomach and yells in pain as she drops the knife. Her eyes go black then they turn back to normal.

DARWIN is released from the wall and onto his feet. SELMA looks up at him and they lock eyes. A devilish smile grows across his face. With no hesitation DARWIN kicks SELMA in the chest sending her to the floor.

DARWIN; (sigh of relief) God, Iíve been waiting ages to do something like that to you.

He looks down at her as she lies on the floor moaning in pain.

DARWIN: You didnít have to kill them. (holding back tears) You killed my mom, Octoberís fiancť, your own husband, and you tortured Prudence and made her crazy. (beat; demanding) Get up! Youíre not all badass without your powers. (yells) Get up!

She stumbles to her feet holding her chest in pain. She looks DARWIN in the eyes and starts to laugh at him.

DARWIN: Whatís so funny?

SELMA: You.

SELMA lunges at DARWIN and grabs him by the neck, choking him. He tries to pry her hands free as they stumble around the room slamming into furniture.

CUT TO:

EXT. BLACK WOODS/ PENTAGONO Ė NIGHT

OCTOBER stands to her feet and walks over to the fracture pentagono. The hell mouth in the center of the pentagono glows bright. KAT and RORRI move over to OCTOBER, standing beside.

KAT: (winded) I think you did it, October.

RORRI: (worried) Itís glowing does that mean itís good?

OCTOBER: I donít knowÖ

The ground starts the shake and the girls stumble around trying not to topple over.

OCTOBER: This canít be good! (beat) We should bounceÖ

The girls turn to run but two TURAK-HANS stand in their way.

RORRI: AHH!

KAT: CompanyÖ

KAT generates a fireball. TURAK-HAN#1 charges at OCTOBER with full force. Quickly, she jumps in the air and over the TURAK-HAN and lands. The TURAK-HAN spins around and runs at her once again.

She picks up the sword and swings it at TURAK-HAN#1 slashing it across the chest. KAT throws the fireball at TURAK-HAN#2 and hits it in the chest; TURAK-HAN#2 doesnít budge. It snarls and narrows its eyes at KAT.

CUT TO:

INT. CABIN/LIVING ROOM- NIGHT

Crazed, SELMA stares at DARWIN with a smile, sheís happy to have the upper hand. She squeezes his neck tightly and knees him in the gut, bringing him to his knees and gasping for air. She punches him to the ground.

DARWIN spots the butcher knife a few feet away from him. He reaches for it but SELMA hurries over to the knife and picks it up. Suddenly, the cabin starts to shake. SELMA and DARWIN come to a halt.

DARWIN: That doesnít sound good.

Furious, she swings the knife down at DARWIN and he rolls out of the away, and she stabs into the wooden floor. DARWIN jumps to his feet as SELMA pulls the knife from the floor and charges at him.

CUT TO:

EXT. DOWNTOWN EAST WICK/TOWNíS SQUARE Ė NIGHT

The earth shakes violently as citizen of East Wick run frantically to safety. Large chunks of the buildings break off and land near cars and people.

A red pick-up truck swerves out of the way, avoiding a falling piece of debris. The pick-up comes to a violent stop in front of Cromwellís.

EXT.CROMWELLíS Ė NIGHT

PARKER hops out the pick-up and runs over to CARTER who lies in front of the store unconscious from the previous episode.

PARKER: Carter, Carter!

He kneels down next to CARTER and shakes him.

PARKER: Carter, wake up, dude!

He opens his eyes and looks around with confusion. He suddenly sits up and looks around, his eyes meet PARKER.

CARTER: Whereís Maureen!?

PARKER: I donít know you were the only person hear.

CARTER notices the earthquake.

PARKER: (worried) Darwin is missing I canít find him. Whatís happening?

CARTER: The end of the world is happening and they took Maureen!

They stand to their feet.

PARKER: Who are they?

CARTER: The god damn Turak-Hans! Obviously Selma needs the other for something, including Darwin.

PARKER: We have to go get them.

CARTER: Lets go.

PARKER: Where?

CARTER: The black woods.

PAKRER: (worried) Is it happening?

CARTER: Itís been happening.

CARTER and PARKER hurries back to the SUV.

INT. BLACK WOODS /PENTAGONO- NIGHT

TURAK-HAN#2 pulls a screaming RORRI across the ground by her leg.

RORRI: (screams) Let me go! Ahh!

KAT walks quickly after them throwing fireballs at TURAK-HAN#2 hitting it repeatedly in back. It falls to the ground and releases RORRI.

She frantically crawls away as KAT launches another fireball into the TURAK-HANís back. It rolls over onto its back and stares up at KAT, snarling.

KAT: God, youíre one ugly son of a bitch!

TURAK-HAN#2 chest glows a fiery red as it sizzles within. KAT lifts up her hand and generates another fireball and whips it into its chest; TURAK-HAN#2 explodes into dust. KAT hurries over to RORRI and helps her to her feet.

KAT: You cool?

RORRI brushes herself off.

RORRI: Iím good.

Suddenly, OCTOBER is slammed to the ground near the girlís feet. They look up as TURKAN-HAN#1 charges at them. OCTOBER kicks it in the chest sending it back away from her. She kicks up off of the ground and onto her feet as she grips the sword in her hand.

OCTOBER: (winded) A little help would be nice. Rorri, stay away from its claws and attack from behind.

OCTOBER pulls a dagger from the inside of her coat and hands it to RORRI.

RORRI: Thanks.

OCTOBER: Kat, drill those fireballs.

KAT generates a fireball.

KAT: (smirk) Will do.

KAT throws them repeatedly as she walks towards TURAK-HAN#1. OCTOBER charges at TURK-HAN#1 with full force; they violently collide.

OCTOBER swings the sword and TURK-HAN#1 blocks the blow with its arm. She kicks it in the chest then swiftly jumps into a tornado kick, kicking TURAK-HAN#1 across the face, it stumbles back, stunned.

OCTOBER: Son of a bitch!

She drives the sword into its chest; nothing. It lets out a snarl as it throws her to the ground. The sword remains in TURK-HAN#1ís chest.

RORRI: (O/S) AHHH!

RORRI runs on screen and a jump onto TURK-HAN#1ís back and stabs the dagger into its neck; the blade of the dagger breaks.

RORRI: Shit!

It grabs RORRI by the hair and throws her off its back and into a tree trunk. She falls to the forest ground unconscious. KAT runs up to the TURK-HAN and kicks the sword deeper into its chest, it screeches in pain. OCTOBER jumps to her feet.

OCTOBER: Kat, another one!

She throws another fireball and it hits TURK-HAN#1 in the shoulder, wounding it. It stumbles back almost falling but it catches itself. It kicks KAT in the chest sending her sliding her across the ground.

OCTOBER punches TURAK-HAN#1 across the face but it doesnít budge. Furious, it slaps OCTOBER to the ground and walks towards KAT.

KAT: (nervous) Umm, wonít go down that easy I see.

She throws another fireball but TURAK-HAN#1 dodges it and continues walking towards her. She takes a step back as she generates another fireball. TURAK HAN#1 pulls the sword from its chest and throws it at KAT; she quickly reacts by throwing the fireball.

The fireball and sword rip through the air and right pass each other. The sword impales KAT in the chest, she hunches over gasping for air. The fireball hits TURAK-HAN#1 in the face and it falls to the ground.

CUT TO:

INT. CABIN/KITCHEN Ė NIGHT

SELMA and DARWIN are locked. SELMA pushes the knife down at DARWIN who pushes back on her arms. He yells in frustration.

SELMA: (crazed) Iím gonna kill, you like I did your mother! (laughs) I enjoyed watching her neck snap as she bitched at me about whatís right and wrong!

Pissed, DARWIN head-butts SELMA and pushes her away. He charges her and tackles her through a window.

CUT TO:

EXT. CABIN/BLACK WOODS Ė NIGHT

DARWIN and SELMA burst through the glass and lands to the ground. They lie a few feet from each other, hurt and weak.

DARWIN sits up, dazed, his face is cut up from the shattered glass. SELMA turns onto her back revealing a piece of glass imbedded in her shoulder.

SELMA: (breathing heavily) Damnit, look what you did to me!

She yells in pain as she pulls the piece of glass out. DARWIN looks down to notice the knife inches away from his hand. He quickly grabs the knife and swings his arm around stabbing SELMA in the stomach.

SELMA: AHHHH!

She breathes heavily, panicked, not knowing what to do. DARWIN releases the handle of the knife, leaving it inside SELMA. She looks down at the knife, shocked. DARWIN stumbles to his feet and looks down at SELMA with hatred.
    DARWIN: In your death, Iím still ruined.

SELMA stares up at him with confusion and pain. He chuckles as he lets out a sigh of relieved.

DARWIN: You have no clue what youíve done.

She pulls the knife out of her stomach

SELMA: (scream; pained) Ahhh, damnit!

She holds her wound as blood seeps through her fingers. DARWIN stares at SELMA with no expression. GENIís face flashes in DARWINís head. He jumps back and grabs his head in frustration.

DARWIN: (angered; to self) Damnit! Stop it!

Another flash of GENIís dead body flashes in his head. He jumps back and lets out a scream as he turns his back towards SELMA.

He begins to sob as he punches himself in the head with frustration and anger. He calms down as his breaths become stagnant.

DARWIN: (to Selma; clears throat) Not only did you destroy my mother, but you destroyed me. (beat) Before you came into my life I was a gay and happy teenager from Albany, New York. (sobs harder) You took that away from me!

ĎTodayí By: Jefferson Airplane begins to play. Over DARWINís shoulder we see SELMA standing to her feet holding the butcher knife.

Today I feel like pleasing you more than before
    Today I know what I want to do but I don't know what for

DARWIN: (sobbing) That gay and happy kid is long gone. I keep searching and I canít find him anywhere! All the horrible things youíve done to my family have sucked my body of humanityÖ

He shakes his head as he wipes the tears from his face.

DARWIN: Iím not sad but Iím not quite happyÖ Iím just cold. Empty. All thanks to you.

To be living for you is all I want to do
    To be loving you it'll all be there when my dreams come true

SELMA: (menacing) Whereís my trophy?

SELMA charges at DARWIN from behind with the knife in hand. DARWIN spins around and holds his hand out towards SELMA. She stops in her tracks; her feet are magically bound to the ground. SELMA stares at DARWIN, surprised. His eyes are black now.

DARWIN: Youíve created a monster.

He cracks his neck and moans with pleasure as the dark power moves through his body.

DARWIN: It kinda feels goodÖ the power that is, itís much easier to tap into it with fury. After while the fury dissipates and the power settles in the darkest place in your mind can goÖ itís kinda nice to settle there.

Today you'll make me say that I somehow have changed
    Today you'll look into my eyes, I'm just not the same

SELMA tries to move but she doesnít budge. She stares at DARWIN, scared.

SELMA: Dar - -

DARWIN: (demanding; interrupting) Shut up!

DARWIN balls his hands into fists and a crushing sound is heard. SELMA grabs her throat grunting in pain. She goes to her knees and looks up at DARWIN with tears in her eyes.

To be anymore than all I am would be a lie
    I'm so full of love I could burst apart and start to cryÖ

DARWIN: Larynx crushed. (beat) Iím not happy what Iím about to do to you, but after your dead, Iíll never kill another human being again.

CUT TO:

INT. BLACK WOODS /PENTAGONO- NIGHT

The music stops. OCTOBER stands to her feet with a bloody nose. She looks over at KAT who stands stiff, her face petrified with fear. The sword is imbedded in her chest as the point of the sword protrudes from her back.

OCTOBER: (screams) Damnit! No, no, no, Kat!

She rushes over to KAT and stops, sheís afraid to touch her. Shaken, KAT looks down at the sword in her chest as tears roll down her eyes.

OCTOBER: (crying) Iím sorry.

KAT holds her hand out to her. OCTOBER grabs her hand and squeezes as she gives her a soft smile.

A snarl is heard coming from behind OCTOBER. She turns around to see TURAK-HAN#1 trying to get to its feet, she turns back to KAT crying even harder.

OCTOBER: (sobbing) This shouldnít have happen to you.

She lets go of KATís hand and quickly pulls the sword from her chest. KAT yells and falls to the ground, dead.

OCTOBER approaches TURAK-HAN#1 with fury and stands over it. Half of its head is blown off, itís singed and smoky.

The TURAK-HAN#1 screeches in pain as it claws at her. She lets out a primal scream as she chops TURAK-HAN#1ís head off; dust.

The earthquake becomes stronger. RORRI comes to and slowly gets to her feet, dazed. She sees the seal is glowing and runs over to OCTOBER.

RORRI: October, we have to go! Whereís Kat?

OCTOBER: Sheís dead.

RORRI: (shocked) What?!

OCTOBER: (crying) Yeah, sheís dead.

RORRI: (looking behind October) No, sheís not. Sheís behind you.

OCTOBER whorls around to see KAT standing with mere shock plastered over her face. Her hands and shirt are soaked with blood. OCTOBER runs over to KAT and grabs her by her face, staring into her eyes.

OCTOBER: Oh my god, Kat, I thought you were dead?!

KAT: (shaken) I - - I was.

OCTOBER takes a step back looking her up and down with shock.

OCTOBER: How are you standing right now? I saw you die. Thereís a lot of blood! Whereís the blood coming from?

KAT: (crying; shaken) Its gone, it went awayÖ

OCTOBER: (confused) WhatÖ

KAT lifts up her shirt to expose her blood stained chest. There is not a stab wound where the sword entered her.

KAT: It went awayÖ

KAT stares at OCTOBER with worry.

KAT: I need Asher.

The ground stops shaking; the earthquake is over. Trio looks over at the seal of the hell mouth and it stops glowing.

CUT TO:

EXT. CABIN/BLACK WOODS Ė NIGHT

The music continues. SELMA stares at DARWIN, petrified. She holds her throat crying silently.

Today everything you want, I swear it all will come true
    Today I realize how much I'm in love with you

DARWIN: Wanna know a little secret? Iíve been practicing the craft for months now. I had to keep it on the DL ya know? I had to keep the persona; the young and weak teenager. I knew once my mom and I left Black Blossom that I would have to man up.

SELMA sobs in pain as she stares up at DARWIN not knowing what heís going to do next.

DARWIN: Iíve known this day was gonna come for a long time. You were bound to self-destruct and I was bound to take you out. I got serious with the craft. (beat) I have the power to make your heart stop beating.

With you standing here I could tell the world what it means to love
    To go on from here I can't use words, they don't say enough

The jagged pieces of glass from the shattered window levitate off the ground. SELMA stands to her feet, her eyes fixated on the pieces of levitating glass. She looks at DARWIN with fear in her eyes. The shards rotate around her.

DARWIN: This is the moment Iíve been waiting for....

The shards of glass stop rotating around SELMA; itís silent and we can only hear SELMAís wheezing.

DARWIN: ÖMe killing you.

Please, please listen to me
    It's taken so long to come true

Suddenly, the shards of glass shoot into SELMAís body like a pin cushion. A large piece of glass impales her in the back of the head.

Her face relaxes and all the blood vessels in her eyes burst. She collapses to the ground; dead. DARWIN breaks down crying as he falls to the ground.

And it's all for you
    all for you...

The music slowly fades away.

MAN: (O/S) Darwin, Darwin!

GABE emerges from the woods with a gun in his hand; he spots DARWIN. He slips the gun into his holster. Surprised, he stares down at SELMAís body as he approaches DARWIN.

GABE: Darwin, you okay?

GABE kneels down face to face with DARWIN. At the site of his uncle DARWIN breaks down crying even harder. He throws his arms around GABE squeezing him. GABE holds back tears as he wraps his arms around DARWIN.

CHRISTINA, DANTE and a tall, muscular, African American man played by: (Mechad Brooks) emerge from the woods. Each of them carries a weapon. GABE looks up at them with tears in his eyes; they stare back at him with sympathy.

GABE: The threat is down. Go check inside for survivors.

DANTE: (to African American Man) Címon Sullivan.

DANTE and SULLIVAN quickly move into the cabin. CHRISTINA lowers her sword and walks over to GABE and DARWIN. She stares down at them with sorrow.

CHRISTINA: Do you need help?

GABE: (crying) I have him, Christina, I have him. Go help the others.

CHRISTINA: Alright.

She hesitates for as moment before she walks into the cabin. GABE looks down at DARWIN who sobs uncontrollably.

His eyes are still black as he convulses uncontrollably with power. He looks to GABE yearning for his help. GABE grabs DARWIN by the face and stares into his eyes.

GABE: Darwin, calm down. Iím here, okay, itís over.

His eyes go back to normal and his heavy breathing subsides. GABE hugs him again.

CUT TO:

EXT. EAST WICK PARK Ė NIGHT

OCTOBER, RORRI and KAT emerge from the black woods and into East Wick playground. The rising sun breaks through the night sky.

CARTER and PARKER run up to the girls in a panic. They rally around them with worry and questions. The camera moves back and up into the sky to a bird eyes view of the gang.

END OF ACT I

Thanks

ACT II

EXT. KAT & ASHER STUDIO APARTMENT Ė MORNING

KAT enters the apartment and shuts the door behind her. She stops and scans the studio apartment for ASHERE. Her face shows no expression; her eyes are puffy and red from crying.

KAT: (calls out) Asher?

No answer.

KAT: (calls out) Asher, where are you?

Her jaw tightens as she tries to hold back tears. Her eyes well up as she continues to scan the room for ASHER. The handle to the front door jiggles causing KAT to spin around to face the door as it opens.

An Elderly Woman wearing a pink robe and gray, fuzzy slippers enter the apartment, she surprised to see KAT. The ELDERLY WOMAN comes to a halt when she notices the large blood stain on KATís shirt.

ELDERLY WOMAN: (concerned; boggled) Oh, Kat, dear, youíre alright! What happened to you?! Did you get stabbed too?!

KAT: Stabbed?

ELDERLY WOMAN/MISS. STERNS: Iím worried, Kat, I go out and get the morning paper and I stumble upon Asher in the walkway! Poor boy was stabbed!

KATís face brightens up at the sound of ASHERís name.

KAT: Youíve seen Asher? (realizing) He was stabbed? Is he okay?

MISS. STERNS: Yes, heís fine, dear, I called 911 and they picked him up. They called me about a half hour ago and told me heís in stable condition. (beat; suspicious) Whereíve you been all night? I thought maybe someone robbed you guys! I thought you were dead!

MISS. STERNS stands back and look at KATís bloody shirt.

MISS. STERNS: (accusing) Why do you have blood on you?

KAT wipes the tears from her face.

KAT: Thank you for helping, Asher, I appreciate it, but the fifty one questions are annoying me.

She grabs Miss. Sternís arm and leads her to the door.

MISS. STERNS: (angered) Get your hands off me, little missy, you have some explaining to d - -

She opens the door and gently pushes MISS STERNS out of the apartment.

KAT: Have a nice day.

She shuts the door in MISS STERNSís face. She leans against the door and she lets out a sigh of relief. She takes in a couple breaths before she walks into her bed room.

CUT TO:

INT. STUDIO APARTMENT/BEDROOM AREA Ė NIGHT

KAT stands in front of a body length mirror that hangs on the wall. She takes off her jacket then her shirt and studies the spot where the sword impaled her. The wound is gone, no scar, no blemish, nothing. She stares at herself with amazement.

KAT: (to self) What am I?

In the reflection she sees a picture of her and ASHER. KAT snaps back into reality and hurries over to her closet. She opens the door and pulls out a black top and slips it on, and runs out of the apartment.

CUT TO:

INT. CROMWELLíS Ė DAY

GABE and DANTE stand talking in the middle of the shop. OCTOBER, RORRI, CARTER and PARKER enters and move over to the two men conversing.

OCTOBER: Gabe!

GABE and DANTE bring their attention to the others.

OCTOBER: Itís done I broke the pentagono .

GABE: (smiles) I know I can feel it, honey, Iím proud of you.

He gives her a hug but sheís reluctant; they break.

OCTOBER: Guys this is Gabriel Giovanni, my father.

RORRI, CARTER and PARKER give her a confusing look.

OCTOBER: Iíll explain once I know more myself.

CARTER: (to Gabe) Whereís my wife?

OCTOBER: (to Gabe) Yeah, we went back to the cabin and the mausoleum, both were empty. Whereís Selma?

GABE: Maureen and Spencer are upstairs with Christina theyíre both fine. (to Carter) Maureenís been asking about you. You guys should go check up on them.

CARTER: Thanks.

CARTER and RORRI hurry up to the apartment.

PARKER: Whereís Darwin?

GABE: He went back to Octoberís place with Sullivan, one of the members of our covenant, heís being looked after.

With no goodbye PARKER is out the door and on his way to OCTOBERís apartment. GABE steps aside to reveal DANTE.

GABE: This is a close friend Dante Peirce.

OCTOBER: Nice to meet you, Dante Peirce.

DANTE: Nice to meet you too.

Beat.

GABE: (to Dante) I need to talk to her alone.

DANTE: Okay, Iíll go smoke a cig.

DANTE exits the store and OCTOBER narrows her eyes to GABE.

OCTOBER: You have a lot of explaining to do.

GABE: Before we dive into that I have something to tell you.

OCTOBER: What is it? Selma didnít get away did she?

GABE: (shakes head) No, she didnít. (beat) Selmaís dead.

OCTOBER: (surprised) Sheís dead? Did youÖ

GABE: No, not meÖ

OCTOBER: Then who?

GABE: Darwin.

OCTOBER is taken back, her face plastered with shock.

CUT TO:

INT. CROMWELLís APARTMENT Ė MORNING

CARTER and RORRI rush into the apartment. They move into the living room to see Spencer standing near the bay window staring out over the town.

RORRI: Spence.

SPENCER turns around to ROORI and CARTER. Heís weak and pale, and holds a glass of green liquid in hand, his arms are wrapped in bandages.

SPENCER: HeyÖ

RORRI: You okay?

RORRI goes over to him and gives him a big hug.

SPENCER: Iím coolio, sis, just a little dried out.

He chuckles to his own joke.

CARTER: Is Maureen in her room?

SPENCER: Yeah, with Christina, sheís resting.

CARTER hurries in the room. RORRI looks down at SPENCERís drink.

RORRI: (grossed out) What is that?

SPENCER: A believe itís a spinach shake. Christina made it for me (saractis) it puts some iron back into my blood.

RORRI: Very gross.

SPENCER: (shrugs) Not that bad.

He walks over to the couch and sits.

SPENCER: (exhausted) I canít believe itís over.

RORRI: Yeah, me too the Pentagono is no more.

She plops down next to him.

SPENCER: Selmaís no more either.

RORRI: (shocked) Are telling me Selmaís dead?

SPENCER nods as he takes a sip of the spinach shake.

RORRI: How?!

SPENCER: Helpless, little Darwin. (chuckles) Well not so helpless anymoreÖ I owe that kid my life.

RORRI: Wait, so Darwin Easwick killed Selma?

SPENCER: Yeah. (stressful sigh) Poor kid wonít be the same, and apparently heís been practicing magic under wraps for months now.

RORRI: What!? That completely came out of left field. Whereís he now?

SPENCER: (shrugs) Back at Octoberís apartment.

RORRI: Question for youÖ who are these people? I mean that man down stairs claims to be Octoberís dad. I thought her dad was dead?

SPENCER: Youíre asking the wrong person, Ror, all I know is that theyíre here to help.

RORRI: (curious) Help?

SPENCER: I guess somethingís coming, something big, and donít ask me what it is cause I donít know, they were pretty hush about it. Iím assuming theyíll tell us when the time comes.

RORRI: (sighs) So much for relaxing, how we can relax when weíre fighting for our lives every fifteen minutes.

SPENCER: (sighs) Agree on so many levels. (beat; change of mood) Wanna go for a walk?

RORRI: No, I donít and I donít think you shouldnít be going either. You canít go walking around after your blood has been drained out of your body.

SPENCER: Rorri, Iím fine.I canít sit in this apartment all day, I almost died, Rorri, I need to get out do something lively.

RORRI playfully rolls her eyes.

RORRI: You canít make me change my mind that easy?

SPENCER: Can you please just take a walk with me?

RORRI: (giving in) You really wanna go on a walk?

SPENCER: Yes, Rorri, I really wanna go on a walk.

RORRI: Fine. Iíll go on a walk with you, but after that you go to bed.

SPENCER: (big smile) Fare enough.

CUT TO:

INT. MAUREEN BEDROOM Ė DAY

MAUREEN lies in bed looking up at CARTER who sits in a chair next to her. He stares down at her with a smile.

CARTER: Goodness, youíre beautiful.

MAUREEN: (laughs) You sweet talking me?

CARTER: (smirk) Yeah, a little bit.

He holds her and hand with one hand and rubs her pregnant belly with the other.

CARTER: Iím just happy youíre okay, you and the baby.
    He kisses her on the forehead.

MAUREEN: I wouldnít let anything happen to me and our baby.

CARTER: I know.

CARTER looks back to CHRISTINA who stands at the dresser putting crystals and candles in a warned, leather briefcase.

CARTER: So sheís all good?

CHRISTINA: (to Carter) Sheís fine, Carter, I had to be careful of her because of the baby, but I did a simple healing spell. I opened and rotated her heart chakra and crown chakra. Her body is healing itself but slowly, so she should stay in bed for a while.

CARTER: I wonít let her leave my sight.

CHRISTINA: (smiles) Good. If you two need anything let me know.

MAUREEN: (weak; to Christina) Bless it.

CHRISTINA: Bless it be.

CHRISTINA closes her bag and exits the room. CARTER looks down at MAUREEN with a smile.

MAUREEN: I need to sit up. Help me.

CATRER: Okay.

MAUREEN lifts up and CARTER guides her. She rests her back on the backboard of the bed. Exhausted, she lets out a sigh.

MAUREEN: Remember what I told you before the Turak-Hans came?

CARTER: (nods) Yeah. What about it?

MAUREEN: I want you to believe me about what I saw. I know itís hard and it doesnít make sense but itís true. You need to see it for yourself. I need you to go to 2362 Meadow Drive. Her name is Millicent and sheíll have the answer you want.

END OF ACT II

Thanks

ACT III

OPEN TO:

INT. EAST WICK HOSPITAL Ė DAY

Panicked, KAT rushes into the lobby and up to the front desk. A nurse sits behind the front desk.

KAT: Asher Armstrong, whereís his room?!

NURSE: Iím sorry visiting hours isnít till ten thirty, innless youíre family.

KAT: Iím his damn wife! Where is he?

The nurse gives KAT a dirty look as her eyes go to the computer screen. She types on the keyboard and glares back up at KAT.

NURSE: (cert) Heís in room 108.

KAT runs down the hallway.

INT. ASHERíS HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY

ASHER lies in the hospital bed, unconscious. The room door opens and KAT enters the room.

KAT: Asher!

She goes over to him and grabs his hand and kisses it.

KAT: (relieved) God, baby, you scared me.

ASHER: (weak) You smell really good.

ASHERís eyes open and he look to KAT as a soft smell grows across his face. She holds back tears as she rubs his head gently.

KAT: Youíre awake!

She grabs his face and kisses him on the lips.

KAT: God, Iím so happy youíre okay, baby. You scared me I thought you were dead.

ASHER: Never. Iíd never leave you alone.

KAT: What did the doctors say?

He pulls back his blanket to reveal the bandages taped to his chest.
    ASHER: (smiles) Doctor said that I have tight ribs. They protected all the important stuff.

KAT: (sobbing; smiling) Good. Iím really happy you have tight ribs.
    He chuckles at her comment as he wipes the tears from her face.

ASHER: Címon, baby, lie down.

He winces in pain as he shifts his body to the other side of the bed making room for KAT. She lies down next to him and gently rest her head on his chest. He wraps his arms around her.

ASHER: The Turak-Han took you to Selma.

KAT: They did take us to Selma.

ASHER: Us?

KAT: Selmaís dead,and October broke the seal.

ASHER perks up at the sound of that.

ASHER: (surprised) Are you serious?

KAT lifts her head up and looks up at ASHER as she wipes her tears away.

KAT: (smiling) Very. Itís a long story and Iíd rather discuss it later. (sighs) I wanna just lie here with you is that all right?

ASHER: Of course.

She rests her head back onto his chest. ASHER chuckles a bit and lets out a sigh of relief.

ASHER: So itís over? Thatís it? I didnít even do anything.

KAT: (smiles) You got lucky.

The smile leaves KATís face; sheís worried.

KAT: Asher, I have to tell you something, well show you something.

ASHER: What is it?

KAT sits up and stares him in the eyes, scared. He perks up again, worried.

ASHER: Babe, what is it?

KAT: You promise not to freak? Cause itís something crazy.

ASHER: You generate fire from your hands what could be crazier than that?

KAT: Believe me, Ash, itís crazier than that.

ASHER stares at her with wonder.

CUT TO:

INT. OCTOBERíS STUDIO APARTMENT - DAY

PARKER rushes into the apartment and he stop to a gun pointed in his face. SULLIVAN stares PARKER down; he clocks the gun. Scared, PARKER holds his hands up.

PARKER: Whoa! Whatís with the gun?

SULLIVAN: You are?

PARKER: Parker Doven. Darwinís boyfriend, a guy name Gabe told me I can find him here.

SULLIVAN laughs as brings the gun to his side.

SULLIVAN: Sorry about that, man, Iím supposed to protect him and all.
    He sticks his hand out to PARKER.

SULLIVAN: Iím Sullivan Banks.

Nervous, PARKER shakes his hand.

SULLIVAN: Youíre boy is in the bathroom.

He steps aside and PARKER heads to the bathroom.

CUT TO:

INT. BATHROOM

DARWIN stands at the sink and stares into the mirror. He turns the faucet on and throws water on his face.

PARKER: (O/S) What happened out there?!

DARWIN dries his face with a cloth as he rolls his eyes. He throws the cloth on the edge of the sink and turns to PARKER who stands in the threshold of the door.

PARKER: No one is telling me a thing. I donít even know who half of them are. Whatís going on, Iím worried.

DARWIN: (sighs) I killed her, Parker, I killed Selma.

PARKER: (in utter shock) You did?! (confused) When tonight?

DARWIN: October broke the seal, and I killed herÖ I was the on to kill her, weird, huh?

PARKER: No, not weird but I didnít expect it. (beat) Are you okay, babe?

PARKER moves towards him DARWIN stops him from coming closer.

DARWIN: I canít, Parker, Iím sorryÖ

PARKER steps back, confused.

PARKER: Whatís this all about?

DARWINís eyes well up with tears and he turns to PARKER.

DARWIN: Parker, you donít know me. Iím not the same person you met that night in your dorm room.

PARKER shakes his head in disagreement.

PARKER: No, no, Darwin! What are you doing? What the hell are you doing!? Youíre not about to push me away, I know you and I know when things get bad you push people away to drown in your own sorrow. Iím not letting you do that to me. I love you too much, I can help, baby.

DARWIN: I donít need your help.

PARKER: (shakes head) Iím helping you whether you like it or not!

DARWIN: (yells) I donít need your help, nor do I want it! I donít love you and I wonít be able to for a long time, Parker! There isnít any room for you in my life anymore.

PARKER is taken back by this. He continues to shake his head in disbelief as tears fill his eyes.

PARKER: (raises voice) I - - I donít know what happened out there tonight, but I want to be there to help you! (crying) Itís not fair that I canít help you! I donít know if you need me but I sure as damn need you, Darwin!

DARWIN: (shakes head; crying) You donít need me, Parker.

PARKER: Donít tell me I donít because I do! I need you, youíre the reason I stayed for Christ sakes! Everything thatís screwed in this town you make it better for me! (breaking down) Please donít do thisÖ

PARKER walks towards him again but DARWIN steps away from him.

DARWIN: (coldly) Parker, leave.

PARKER: (crying) Iím not leaving.

DARWIN lets out a stressful sigh. He blinks and his eyes go black. He stares PARKER down, trying to scare him away.

DARWIN: (demanding) Leave now before I hurt you!

PARKER: (angered) Hurt me, do it, I donít care!

He steps closer to DARWIN.

PARKER: The magic bullshit doesnít faze me! Thatís what Selma did and look where it got her!

DARWIN: (with conviction) Iím not like her!

PARKER: Please donít get lost in the darkness, Darwin, Iím begging you.

DARWINís eyes go back to normal and they narrow to PARKER. He stares at him with conviction and fury.

DARWIN: Iím already lost in the darkness. The only person who can get me out is myself, and Iím not doing that right now. (demanding) Get out, Parker!

PARKER: (yells) Iím not leaving, damnit!

DARWIN: Iím not telling you to leave, Iím asking you. Please leave me alone. Weíre done, weíre over. Thereís no we, no us, just me.

PARKER: (realizing; crying) Youíre seriousÖ

DARWIN: Very.

Beat. PARKER stares at DARWIN, speechless. He storms out of the bathroom.

CUT TO:

EXT. CROMWELLíS/ALLEY WAY Ė DAY

OCTOBER takes a puff of a cigarette. GABE steps out the back door of Cromwellís and stands beside her.

GABE: So you smoke cigarettes now?

OCTOBER: The last time we saw each other I was a toddler, get over it.

GABE: Whoa, I was just asking.

OCTOBER: So Darwin killed Selma? (takes a drag of her cigarette) WowÖ

GABE: (nods) Yeah, I know, poor kid, is gonna have so much on his shoulders.
    OCTOBER: I honestly canít believe it. I always thought I was gonna be the one to do it. (beat) I wish I had. I just canít believe that little shit lied. Heís been studying magic under my nose this entire time and I had no clue.

GABE: Honey, donít beat yourself up for it. This is the destiny Darwin chose and heíll have to live it out. He wonít be the same after this, but I think heíll be a better person. (beat) What do you think about Darwin coming back with my covenant? We can help him; he and Prudence can be together.

OCTOBER: No, heís staying here I can help him. (beat) Prudence is too far gone to help. (she takes a drag of the cigarette) Iíve been in my own world not paying attention to him, that has to change.

GABE: I trust you can do it. Just be careful because itís going to be a bumpy ride.

OCTOBER: How can you trust me if you donít even know me?

She turns to him with tears in her eyes.

OCTOBER: (demanding) Look at me!

GABE turns to her.

OCTOBER: (crying; frustrated) Where the hell where you!? Youíve been alive all this time and you havenít bothered to tell us?!

GABE holds back tears, dreading to watch his daughter sob. He nods.

GABE: I was alive but I couldnít come back to see you girls without risking my life, and yours. (beat) Thereís something you donít know, October, something thatíll affect you till this day.

OCTOBER: Keep talking.

GABE: (sighs)The night Selma thought she killed me, she didnít. I was saved by a covenant called White Heart. They use to work for the Council but went rouge the same year Selma tried to murder me. A seer in the covenant saw something about our family, about youÖ

OCTOBER is instantly pulled in.

FLASHBACK - EXT. NEW YORK CITY Ė NIGHT

The camera soars over the luminous city. Captions appear at the bottom of the screen: 1986

CUT TO:

INT. APARTMENT/BEDROOM - NIGHT

GABE lies unconscious and shirtless in a bed; the blankets come at his waist. An older woman with big, curly hair, dangling jewelry, and heavy makeup up sits in a chair next to him. Sheís played by: (Adrienne Barbeau)

The womanís hands hover over GABEís abdomen and a quartz crystal sits on the center of his chest. She chants to herself repeatedly in a different language. CHRISTINA stands near the window watching in silence, nervous.

OLDER WOMAN: (Romanian) Vindeca rana care se află Ón faţa mea.

The older woman moves her hands up GABEís chest.

OLDER WOMAN: (Romanian) Mama de lumina de lucru energie.

The quartz brightens with warm light as her hands moves over the crystal and up to his head. GABEís eyes shoot open and he sits up in a sitting position. Startled, the older woman jumps and GABE jumps from the bed.

GABE: (scared; yells) Who the hell are you!?

The older woman chuckles as she stares GABE up and down with pleasure.

OLDER WOMAN: (smirk) Calm down, honey, no oneís gonna touch you here.
    She speaks with a raspy, yet sultry voice. Confused, GABE looks down and realizes heís naked. Heís angry now.

GABE: (to: yells) Where are my girls, whereís October, and Prudence!?
    She brushes her hair back and smiles at him.

OLDER WOMAN: I can be your girl if you want me to, sugar.

CHRISTINA steps over to GABE.

CHRISTINA: Millicent, shut up.

Startled, GABE spins around to CHRISTINA.

CHRISTINA: Mr. Giovanni, please calm down, weíre not here to hurt you.
    GABE lunges at CHRISTINA and grabs her by the neck, choking her. Her eyes shoot open with fear as he forces her to her knees.

OLDER WOMAN/ MILLICENT: (laughs) You better leave her alone, Mr. Govanni, sheís doesnít like being manhandled.

GABE: (furious) Where are my daughters? Iíll kill you right here if you donít tell me where they are!

Dark power shoots from CHRISTINA and sends GABE flying over the bed and hitting the opposite wall of the room. He falls to the floor moaning in pain. CHRISTINA stands to her feet, pissed. Her eyes black with fury.

CHRISTINA: (angered) If you ever touch me again I will kill you before you can blink! (her attentions shifts to Millicent) Millicent, get out!

MILLICENT: Alright. When youíre done with him send him my way. (grin) Donít hurt him too bad, Chris.

CHRISTINA: (cert) Bye, Millicent.

MILLICENT shrugs and walks out of the room. CHRISTINA walks around the bed and over to GABE who lies on his side falling in and out of consciousness. She stares down at him.

CHRISTINA: (stern) Mr. Giovanni, youíre safe here, youíre safe with us.

GABE raises his hand to protect his face as he looks up at CHRISTINA.

GABE: (exhausted) I just want to know where my daughters are?

CHRISTINA: Weíll tell you what happen to your daughters and how we can help you, but you have to treat us with respect. (angered) We respect you, you respect us, and those are the rules and if theyíre broken Iíll hurt you really bad. Do you understand?

GABE: Where are my daughter, bitch!

Angry, CHRISTINA sends a shock of dark energy through GABEís body. He convulses uncontrollably as he screams in pain. DANTE enters the room.
    DANTE: Christina, stop!

She snaps her head back at DANTE.

CHRISTINA: (angered) He disrespected me, Dante!

DANTE: And you chastised him enough, Christina, you need to calm down.
    She takes in a deep breath and her body relaxes. Her eyes go back to normal and she narrows her eyes to GABE.

CHRISTINA: (to Gabe) Donít you ever put your hands on me again.

DANTE: Christina, leave.

She turns and heads for the door. Dante glances at her with a small smile as she passes him.

DANTE: (to Christina) Little over dramatic you think?

CHRISTINA: He touched me.

She walks from the room and shuts the door behind her. DANTE turns his attention to GABE who stumbles to his feet. He breathes heavy, furious.

GABE: (yells) Whereís my daughters!?

DANTE: Theyíre with your wife at Wolfram and Heart. We can help you get them back.

GABE: Selma... (realizing) Selma, stab - - she - -

He looks down at his chest amazed that his wounds are gone.

GABE: Selma stabbed me.

DANTE: She stabbed you and took October and Prudence. (sarcastic) Millicent sprinkled some of her gypsy dust on you and healed your wounds. Youíll be fine. (beat) Next step is getting your daughters back, Mr. Giovanni.

GABE: (weak) Who are you?

DANTE: Iím Dante Peirce Iím a member of White Heart covenant. Our seer led us in your direction. Youíre part of something big now, Mr. Giovanni, youíre going to save the world.

GABE looks at him with confusion.

DANTE: You should get dressed there are clothes in the closet for you. Meet us in the living room when youíre done.

He exits the room. GABE stands in confusion for a moment. He moves over to the bed and sits on the edge and buries his head in his hands and sobs.

GABE: (frustrated) Damnit!

Noise from outside catches his ear; city noises. Curious, he stands to his feet and walks over to the window. Heís surprise when he scans the city of New York. His eyes move over to the twin towers.

GABE: Holy shi - -

CUT TO:

INT.APARTMENT Ė NIGHT

GABE sits on the couch dressed in jeans and a flannel shirt. He nervously fidgets with his hands.

CHRISTINA: (O/S) Here you go.

GABE looks up as CHRISTINA who hands him a mug of coffee.

GABE: What is that?

CHRISTINA: Itís just coffee

GABE takes the mug from her and takes a gulp. DANTE stands near a window with his arms crossed over his chest. MILLICENT sits in a chair across from the couch. She stares at GABE undressing him with her eyes. CHRISTINA takes a seat next to GABE on the couch.

DANTE: Weíre here to help youÖ

GABE: (curt) Youíve already said that, Dante, explain to me why Selma took my girls and why Iím in the middle of New York City?

DANTE: Christina and I use to work for The Council we were both in the watcher program.

He gestures over to MILLICENT.

DANTE: Sheís Millicent Hearn a very powerful gypsy more on the freelance side but she does her duty.

GABE: (sighs; annoyed) Can you please spare me the introductions.

CHRISTINA turns to GABE.

CHRISTINA: Last month Dante and I sat in a meeting with the head watchers of the council. Information arrived that a witch gave birth to a vessel of dark power for years previous. The origin of the dark power is still unknown, the witch is Selma.

GABE sits his coffee down on the coffee table, intrigued.

GABE: Are you talking about October?

She nods.

GABE: What do you mean when you say a vessel of dark power?

CHRISTINA: The council believes your daughter is a source of some big evil coming our way years down the line.

He shakes his head in disbelief.

GABE: I donít believe any of this my daughter is not evil.

CHRISTINA: We know sheís not evil but when she turns twenty three thatís when the dark power will reach her. We donít know how or why but itíll use her to end the world.

GABE: Where the hell are you getting your information?

CHRISTINA: By a very powerful source who use to work for councilÖ

MILLICENT: It was me. I was on the council; a seer, I gave them all the information they needed. All we know is that your daughter is vessel to something very powerful and evil, but it can be stopped. We just have to stop the ritual.

GABE: Thereís a ritual?

MILLICENT: (scoff; rolls eyes) Honey, thereís always a ritual.

DANTE: (continuing; to Gabe) Thatís why weíre here to help you. The council became scared and ordered a hit out on your daughter.

GABE: They what?!

DANTE: (nods; sympathetic) Thatís when all three of us stepped back and left the council. We didnít want to be a part of something like that. We know we can save the world and your daughter, so we went rough and started a covenant of our ownÖ White Heart.

GABE stands to his feet and begins pace.

CHRISTINA: Theres moreÖ

GABE: (sarcastic) Oh letís hear it.

CHRISTINA: Wolfram and Heart also found out about your October. They want to raise her until sheís twenty three, and then take in the dark power. They paid Selma off to give her up.

GABE: What about Prudence? Did they need her too?

CHRISTINA: Yeah, in case something happens to October the dark power would go to Prudence.

GABE: What happens next?

DANTE: We plan, we get you ready and teach you the craft. Then we get your daughters back.

CHRISTINA: ButÖ thereís a draw back. You wonít be able to see your daughters until it gets closer to the ritual.

GABE: (angered) Are you telling me that I canít see my daughters for nineteen years?

CHRISTINA stands up and approaches GABE.

CHRISTINA: Iím sorry but you need to stay dead to them.

GABE: (frustrated)Why!?

CHRISTINA: Because if Wolfram and Heart finds out youíre alive, theyíll kill you. Youíre an interference for them; you donít come with the package.

DANTE: The council, Wolfram and Heart, and Selma have no clue we exist. We can keep it that way and sneaks through the back door and stop it.

MILLICENT: (to Christina and Dante) Stop sugarcoating it and tell the man the truth.

GABE: Whatís the truth?

MILLICENT: Honey, you died in that fire we werenít meant to save you. We donít want to change history. We have a little information and if they know youíre alive weíd be stuck nowhere. You stay dead, the plan goes as needed and we win.

Defeated, GABE sits back on the couch as he holds back tears.

GABE: I donít know if I can do this.

DANTE: Donít think about yourself, think about your daughters.

GABE looks up at DANTE.

END OF FLASHBACK

EXT. CROMWELLíS/ ALLEY WAY Ė DAY

Caption: Present Day

October drops the cigarette butt to the ground and steps on it.

OCTOBER: So thatís the story?

GABE: Well, yeah, but I donít know if you want to call it a story, itís the truth.

OCTOBER: So this dark power comes in a year or so?

GABE nods.

OCTOBER: How did I get away from Wolfram and Heart if they had me?
    GABE: Selma got selfish and took you and Prudence for herself. She was gonna wait until you turn twenty three. Somehow made the lawyers believe you and your sister were dead, but since Selma became sloppy Wolfram and Heart has found out you two are alive.

OCTOBER: Wow, thatís a lot to take in. (beat) You can leave now.

GABE looks at her with confusion.

GABE: I donít understand.

OCTOBER: I appreciate the help last night but I have things to do, important things. (holds back tears) Iíve survived years without you I donít need your help now.

GABE: (sympathetic) October, no - -

OCTOBER: (angered; interrupting) You and your covenant can pack your things and leave my town.

She pushes pass GABE and he grabs her by the upper arm, stopping her. Swiftly, spins around and punches GABE across the face. He falls to the pavement and she stares down at him, pissed.

OCTOBER: (crying) You didnít try hard enough! I donít need help from you or your covenant! (with conviction) I dare Wolfram and Heart to come after me and mine, I will end them!

GABE looks down at the ground, defeated. She turns and storms off down the street. GABE stares after her, yearning for her love.

END OF ACT III

Thanks

ACT IV

OPEN TO:

INT. HOSPITAL ROOM – MIDDAY

ASHER sits on the edge of the bed in his hospital gown. KAT paces back and forth in the middle of the room; she holds a scalpel in one hand.

ASHER: Are you gonna show me or create holes in the floor?

She stops and turns to him.

KAT: (takes in a breath) Alright, I’m ready.

She walks over to ASHER and pulls her sleeve up, exposing her forearm. She slides the blade of the scalpel across her arm, cutting her skin open.

ASHER: Kat, no!

He snatches the scalpel from her hand.

KAT: I’m fine, Asher, just look.

ASHER looks back down at the cut as it heals itself.

ASHER: (disbelief; speechless) What - - Kat, you can… you can heal?
    KAT: I guess!

She steps away from ASHER and begins to pace in the center of the room again.

KAT: I didn’t know I could do that! I couldn’t do that before it just popped out of nowhere!

ASHER: Maybe your abilities are expanding, maybe older you get the more powerful you get.

KAT: The demon side of me harnesses fire, not healing after being impaled in the chest. If my dad wasn’t such a lying prick I would’ve had the answers I need.

ASHER: Once I’m out of the hospital, you and I can hunt for answers together.

She thinks for a moment.

KAT: My minds gonna dwell on it until I understand more about myself.
    ASHER: And that’s completely understandable, honey, but until then I’ll calm you.

ASHER pulls KAT to him and wraps his arms around her waist, and she drapes her arms around his shoulders.

KAT: I hope so.

ASHER: It just makes you more special.

CUT TO:

INT. OCTOBER’S STUDIO APARTMENT – DAY

OCTOBER enters the apartment. SULLIVAN sits on the couch with his legs resting on the coffee table. He reads a magazine.

OCTOBER: (to Sullivan) Time for you to leave.

He looks up at OCTOBER.

SULLIVAN: Did you talk to Gabe?

OCTOBER: Tell Gabe he can go screw himself I don’t need your help. Get out.

SULLIVAN: (shrugs) Alright.

He closes the magazine and places it on the coffee table and stands to his feet. He walks over to OCTOBER.

SULLIVAN: For all it’s worth, October, your father really cares about you. You and your sister is the only thing he talks about. You probably denied his help but you should rethink it.

OCTOBER: (cert) Bye.

SULLIVAN: See ya soon.

He exits the apartment. OCTOBER spots DARWIN through the balcony doors. He stands on the balcony looking over the town. She takes in a deep breath and walks to the balcony door.

CUT TO:

EXT. BALCONY – DAY

DARWIN stands with his arms crossed over his chest as he stares off with no expression. OCTOBER steps out onto the balcony.

OCTOBER: Hey.

DARWIN: You heard?

OCTOBER: I did.

She puts her hands in her pockets as she steps forward standing beside DARWIN; they both stare out at the sky.

OCTOBER: How do you feel?

DARWIN: That’s a dumb question.

OCTOBER: (stressful sigh) Why didn’t you ask for my help?

DARWIN: Because I didn’t need it. I couldn’t ask you to help me, October, it would’ve been too messy and Selma would’ve seen it coming from a mile away. (beat) She didn’t see me coming.

OCTROBER: No, she didn’t but do you know how much havoc you put on yourself for a life time?

He turns to her.

DARWIN: She killed my mom, October! I did what I had to do and I don’t regret it. I don’t need any crap from you or anyone else, understand?

OCTOBER: Of course I understand I just wish I would’ve helped you or something. Take some of the weight off your shoulders.

DARWIN: The weight has been lifted do you think I can’t handle the consequences?

OCTOBER: To be honest with you I don’t.

He sighs and rolls his eyes.

DARWIN: (agravated) Then you really don’t know me. I’m done talking about this crap I did everyone a favor and all I get is a bunch of bitching!

OCTOBER: I’m not bitching, Darwin, I’m concerned.

DARWIN: You’re way too late for that.

He turns and walks away.

DARWIN: (leaving the apartment) I’m going out, please don’t wait up.

OCTOBER: (stressed) Goddamn.

She turns around and walks back into…

INT. APARTMENT

She walks over to the couch and lies dowm. She stares up at the ceiling as she lets out a stressful sigh. Her white cat jumps from the floor onto her chest.

OCTOBER: (petting the cat) Hey, girly. (beat) I still need to name you, huh?

CUT TO:

CARTER’s pick-up truck pulls in front of a small, mustered yellow, house that sits at the end of the dead end street. He climbs out and makes his way onto the porch; he knocks. He waits for a few moments but no one answers.

CARTER: (calling out) Is anyone home? It’s Carter Michaels; I’m Maureen Cromwell’s husband.

Still there isn’t an answer.

He moves over to the window and peers into it. He squints as he looks through blinds to see a body lying on the floor.

CARTER: Damnit!

CARTER breaks the door open with his shoulder and falls into the dark house. He runs up to the body and flips it over. It’s MILLICENT; she lies dead with several stab wounds to her chest. She stares lifelessly up at the ceiling.

CARTER: I’m sorry.

He stands up and scans the living room, cautious. The room is small and lit candles surround the room.

A alter sits in the corner of the room and it’s surrounded with dead flowers. Several books are piled onto the couch. A table sits in the middle of the room with tarot cards on them.

Intrigued, CARTER moves over to the alter and studies it. He kneels down and picks up a quartz crystal that sits in the middle of the alter.

WOMAN’S VOICE: (O/S) Who the hell are you?

Alert, CARTER stands to his feet and turns around to a beautiful woman, she's pissed. She holds back tears as she pulls a shotgun into view. She’s played by: (Erica Durance)

WOMAN: (angered) Did you kill my grandmother?!

RORRI and SPENCER make their way down the sidewalk; RORRI stares up at the clear, starlit sky.

SPENCER: (takes in a deep breath) It’s so nice out tonight.

RORRI: It is.

SPENCER: We haven’t talked one on one in while.

RORRI: I know, dude, a little something called Selma Eastwick in-between us.

SPENCER: How are you?

RORR: I’m alright. I have a confession to make.

SPENCER: Start repenting.

RORRI: I failed most of my classes this semester it set me back a year.
    She gives him an awkward smile.

SPENCER: (surprised) What!

He stops RORRI.

SPENCER: Sorry to bug out but you’ve never failed anything in your life.

RORRI: That’s not true. (beat) It’s just hard to balance school and the damn mystical world of vampires, demons and evil bitch witches.

SPENCER: I can see that but you’ve always been able to balance your life.

RORRI: Yeah, that was when my life wasn’t threatened on weekly bases. (beat) Has it been hard for you?

SPENCER: Yeah. That’s why I dropped out last week.

RORRI: (surprised) Really? Why didn’t you tell anyone?

SPENCER: The world was about to end it didn’t matter.

RORRI: So what’s your plan? Gonna stay here or leave?

SPENCER: (shrugs) I don’t know yet, but I’m not in rush to find out, it’ll come to me.

RORRI: It’ll defiantly come to you.

SPENCER: Does school make you happy?

RORRI: Of course, I love learning.

SPENCER: Ok, then just wrap up this semester and start fresh this fall. Things around here will be somewhat normal and at that time you should try again.

RORRI: True but we also live in East Wick and being young here is a death wish.

SPENCER thinks for a moment then nod agreeing with her.

SPENCER: Very true.

RORRI: I just don’t wanna waste time in school when I can be helping people.
    SPENCER: If you can’t do both then do the one that makes you feel good, duh.

He gives her a playful nudge.

RORRI: (sighs) Easier said than done.

RORRI looks over SPENCER’s shoulders to see a bloody guy running at them.

RORRI: Move!

She pushes SPENCER out of the way and The GUY slams into RORRI and they on fall to the ground. The GUY is on top of RORRI staring down at her, yelling frantically, RORRI stares up at him screaming.

CUT TO:

INT. OCTOBER’s APARTMENT – NIGHT

OCTOBER lies asleep on the couch. A knock on the door awakes her from her slumber.

OCTOBER: (groggy) Coming!

She gets to her feet and walks over to the door and opens it. We can’t see who’s on the other side.

WOMAN: (O/S) Sumnus puer!

OCTOBER’s eyes roll in the back of her head and she falls to the floor out cold.

CUT TO:

INT. CAVE-NIGHT

A pair of eyes shoot open they look frantically around. The camera moves back to reveal OCTOBER; her arms and legs are shackled to the cave wall.

OCTOBER: This is annoying!

She tries to pull the shackle but she isn’t strong enough.

FEMALE VOICE: (O/S) It’s no use, October, they relaxed your muscles.

She looks over to MARGO and KAREN who are tied to the cave wall as well.

OCTOBER: (confused) Are you serious? How did you guys get here?

MARGO: (shrugs) Last thing I remember Karen and I got on the jet from the Council and we woke up here.

OCTOBER: How long?

KAREN: We’ve been here for two days now, you arrived an hour ago, and I believe we’re in East Wick.

OCTOBER: Why do you say that?

KAREN: It only took them thirty minutes to bring you back.

OCTOBER: Who’s them?

KAREN: (shrugs) We don’t know their cloaked, but they keep chanting your name in latin.

OCTOBER stares at them with worry.

CUT TO:

EXT. RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD – NIGHT

SPENCER pulls the guy off of RORRI and onto his feet. He raises his fist to punch…

RORRI: Spencer, stop, he’s not attacking us, he’s afraid!

SPENCER looks the frighten guy up and down. His jeans and button down shirt are shredded. He has bloody gashes all over his body. He’s played by: (Ryan Merriman)

THE GUY: Please, help, please help!

RORRI gets to her feet and rushes to him.

RORRI: What is it?

She looks around as well trying to see what he sees.

RORRI: Is someone after you?

He shakes his head as he cries.

RORRI: Then what is it!?

THE GUY: Something is after me.

Suddenly, a howling sound is heard in the distance. THE GUY freaks as the howling echoes through the air.

SPENCER: Man, what’s up?

THE GUY: There coming, run! Please run!

He breaks from SPENCER and runs in-between houses disappearing into the darkness.

THE GUY: (O/S) They’re coming!

RORRI: What the hell was that?

SPENCER: (paranoid) He’s running from something, maybe we should listen to him.

Growling sounds are heard from across the street. RORRI and SPENCER’s heads shoot over the houses across the way. In-between two houses a glowing, yellow pair of eyes stare them down. The siblings are alert; their eyes are fixed on the glowing eyes.

RORRI: (whispering) I’m guessing werewolf.

SPENCER: Werewolves.

Two werewolves emerge from in-between two other houses.

SPENCER: Can we run now?

RORRI: Yeah!

SPENCER and RORRI turn and run in-between house s. The three werewolves break into a run after them.

CUT TO

SPENCER: Hurry, run!

RORRI and SPENCER sprint down the street. RORRI glances behind them as the three werewolves zooms around the houses and after them.

RORRI: Spencer, their coming fast!

SPENCER: Keep running!

They turn onto another street; the werewolves cut the corner quickly after them. Werewolf#1 run up a parked car and leaps off of it and lands on RORRI’s back; they crash to the pavement. SPENCER stops to help RORRI but the other two werewolves are charging at him.

SPENCER: (scared) Holy crap!

He runs down the street cutting in-between house and into the woods, the wolves following behind him.

RORRI gets to her feet and stands, frozen in terror. Werewolf#1 stands a few feet away from her showing its teeth and snarling, its eyes glowing with fury.

RORRI: (scared) I know you’re a person inside there and you don’t want to hurt me!

Werewolf#1 leaps at RORRI; in midair Werewolf#1 is hit by a speeding car and sent across the road slamming into the sidewalk, dead. The car comes to a sliding stop. RORRI stands in shock breathing heavily.

The car door opens and the Bloody Guy from the previous scene get out.

THE GUY: You okay?

He limps over to RORRI.

RORRI: (breathing heavily) Yeah, I’m fine, thanks so much, but we need to go help my brother!

CUT TO:

EXT. WOODS – NIGHT

SPENCER sprints through the woods jumping over logs and dodging trees. Werewolf#2 and #3 run closely behind him. Close ahead SPENCER notices a drop-off.

SPENCER: (glances back; taunting) C’mon, little bastards!

Before reaching the drop off SPENCER jumps into the air and grabs onto a branch from above. The two werewolves try to come to a halt but can’t,and they slide right off of the drop-off and to their deaths. SPENCER drops to the ground, panting as he walks over to the ledge and looks down.

SPENCER: (laughs) You didn’t get this little pig.

RORRI and THE GUY run up to SPENCER. They look down at the dead werewolves. SPENCER turns to the guy.

SPENCER: Why were you being chased by werewolves?

THE GUY: Werewolves? Are you crazy?

SPENCER: (serious) Did one of them bite you… what’s your name?

THE GUY: Steven and yeah I did get bit.

SPENCER and RORRI exchange worried glares.

THE GUY/STEVEN: (worried) What is it?

CUT TO:

EXT. MERCHANT HILL – NIGHT

‘Aint No Rest For The Wicked' by: Cage The Elephant DARWIN makes his way up the hill and goes under the large willow tree. He kneels down by Geni’s grave and puts his hand on top of the dirt; he begins to sob.

I was walkin' down the street
    When out the corner of my eye
    I saw a pretty little thing approaching me

DARWIN: (crying) Why did you leave me, why?

He breaks down and lies on the ground.

DARWIN: (crying) Why, why? I love you so much, mommy, please come back!

She said I never seen a man
    Who looked so all alone
    Oh could you use a little company

The camera moves away from DARWIN to the tree trunk of the willow tree. The tree starts to decay and turn black. The decay moves up the bark of the tree and up to the branches. The leaves on the willow tree wither, a leaf falls from the branch and lands on DARWIN’s shoulder.

DARWIN: (crying) Please, I can’t live without you, mommy, I can’t.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL/HALLWAY – NIGHT

A hand pushes open a room door; we can’t see the person. They step into the hospital room, its ASHER’s room. The MYSTERIOUS PERSON walks over to the bed and stands over a sleeping ASHER.

And if you pay the right price
    Your evening will be nice
    You can go and send me on my way

The MYSTERIOUS PERSON pulls a knife from its inner coat. ASHER awakes and looks up at the mystery person.

ASHER: (panicked) Someone hel - -

The Mystery person quickly covers ASHER’s mouth, shutting him up. ASHER reaches up at the person trying to push him away. The person stabs ASHER in the chest.

ASHER’s eyes are wide open with shock. The knife is pulled out and stabbed into ASHER’s chest again. His body tenses up and his arm falls to his side. THE MYSTERY PERSON pulls the knife out.

I said you're such a sweet young thing
    Why you do this to yourself

ASHER’s eyes roll in the back of his head and they close. The monitor goes flat line and the loud, droning, beep echoes through the room.

CUT TO:

INT. HOSPITAL/LOBBY – NIGHT

The elevator doors open and KAT steps out with coffee in her hand. She walks down the hallway. Suddenly, doctors and nurses run pass her and into ASHER’s room. Panic quickly over takes her. She drops the coffee and runs after them.

INT. ASHER’S HOSPITAL ROOM – NIGHT

KAT runs into the room but she comes to a halt at the sight of ASHER lying bloody in the hospital bed. The doctors surround him trying to bring him back. KAT’s mouth drops in utter shock. Her eyes well up with tears as she shakes her head in disbelief.

KAT: (screams) NOOOOO!

When I saw the shadow of a man creep out of sight
    And then he swept up from behind
    He put a gun up to my head

She runs towards him but two nurses stop her.

NURSE#1: Ma’am you need to go outside!

KAT: (screams; frantic) NOOOO!

One of the Doctors steps away from ASHER’s bed.

DOCTOR#1: Call it. He’s gone.

KAT: NOOO! OH MY GOD, NO!

No there ain't no rest for the wicked
    Until we close our eyes for good

She falls to the floor broken, shattered. The camera zooms in on her face; her eyes glow red with fury.

CUTS TO BLACK

Purple, dingy letters that spell: EAST WICK stretches across the screen.

END OF ACT IV
    END OF EPISODE
    END OF SEASON ONE
    Last edited by Dark Ages; 29-03-12 at 02:50 AM.

Thanks

East Wick : 1.14 ‘The Wicked Will Rest At the Unholy Hour’ Part 2 of 2 (Season Finale)

- This is the 14th of East Wick and the Season Finale. YAY, I’m finally done!
    - It’s been a long time to get here but I’m proud to say that season one is put to rest.
    - All the characters faced serious life changes in this episode.
    - This episode I had to shift Darwin to a completely different person that was my favorite about writing this episode. The Darwin and Selma battle
    - In this episode Kat was faced with a lot. First, her new abilities, and second is losing her husband, Asher. It’s sad to say but Asher is dead, and he won’t be returning in season two. In season two Kat will learn more about the demon side of her and she will find out her killed her lover.
    - I’m sorry you Asher fans. RIP.
    - Yes! Darwin Eastwick is the one to take Selma’s life. At the beginning of the season I knew Selma would meet her maker at the end, but I didn’t know who would guide her there. Darwin was perfect because Selma would’ve never thought her nephew would take her life.

Selma believed if she ever died it would be from October’s hands, it was a smack in Selma’s face that she died by the hands of a “weak” person.

In season two Darwin will learn to control his new found power, and a sexy, young warlock will help him out with that.
    - In the next season we will see who has October, Margo and Karen.
    - We will see more of Gabe and the White Heart Covenant.
    - This episode we met some new characters, Noah, Millicent’s Granddaughter, Dante, and Sullivan. They will appear in season two.
    - Parker and Darwin’s relationship is put to rest, it’s sad but needed to happen.
    - I hope you enjoyed season one stay tuned for season two which will be airing soon.
    - Season two will come back with fire!
    THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING. MUCH LOVE!

FEEDBACK HERE!!!
    Last edited by Dark Ages; 01-10-11 at 09:48 AM.