Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 78 of 78

Thread: Best Wallpapers of 2010

  1. #61
    Hellmouth Tourist Sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 65 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holypotatoes View Post
    So I'm just going to post my top 30 'cuz frankly I feel like it:

    Spoiler:
    1. JJ: Little Monsters
    2. Sophie: Queen Of The Night
    3. Jenni Lou: Death Would Have Been Too Kind
    4. JJ: Clouds In My Coffee
    5. Aldieb: I’m Not
    6. Firecracker: Empty
    7. Elle: Witch
    8. Sunnywill: When Darkness Comes
    9. JJ: Most Peculiar Mademoiselle
    10. Aureola: Love Sucks
    11. JJ: Two Stars Align
    12. Francy: Land Of Myth
    13. Signe: Sex Driven
    14. Wendy: Universe
    15. JJ: Square Root Of 4
    16. Joe: It’s Brittany Bitch
    17. Smthblue: Dream
    18. Xinyi: Love
    19. Signe: Hold Your Hand
    20. Zugma: Godless
    21. Erin Nicole: Penny’s Song
    22. Heather: I’m Sorry
    23. Signe: Trumps
    24. Wendy: Bonfires
    25. Debbie: Hero
    26. Xinyi: Crossfire
    27. Nina: Know His Name
    28. Erin Nicole: Simple Kind Of Man
    29. Sayjay: Takes His Time
    30. Firecracker: Too Much Attention

    I can't exactly recall my reasoning for the placements that they got but I'm sure it was along the lines of "Ooooh pretty " You get the idea.
    Aww thank you for voting for my wall (and in #2 I'm a little shocked with all the amazing wall there was ^^ )

  2. #62
    H.B.I.C. holypotatoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Behind you! o_O
    Posts
    1,266
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 533 Times in 208 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    Aww thank you for voting for my wall (and in #2 I'm a little shocked with all the amazing wall there was ^^ )
    You're very welcome. I loved quite a few of your walls actually. It seemed like I was voting for one of them in each category. It's well deserved.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

    Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

  3. #63
    Lenny the Lamb Leloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hidin' behind J.j
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 141 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Aaaah! This is the first time I've seen an award with my name on it in this category and then it's the year I only produce 6 pieces of art in total

    Weeeeeeeeeeee thanks for voting for poor ol' Irina

    Also, congrats guys! And I don't know why this us the first thread I check, maybe cos it's possible I'm a little drunk from my celebrations
    >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

  4. #64
    Drunkface McCord little albatross's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    haters to the left
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    532
    Thanked 616 Times in 137 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
    Aaaah! This is the first time I've seen an award with my name on it in this category and then it's the year I only produce 6 pieces of art in total

    Weeeeeeeeeeee thanks for voting for poor ol' Irina

    Also, congrats guys! And I don't know why this us the first thread I check, maybe cos it's possible I'm a little drunk from my celebrations
    AAAH, BEAUTIFUL IRINA. Poor pretty Irina
    would you do anything for me

    buy a new diamond ring for me

  5. #65
    Library Researcher Amber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    299
    Thanks
    108
    Thanked 121 Times in 37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
    Aaaah! This is the first time I've seen an award with my name on it in this category and then it's the year I only produce 6 pieces of art in total

    Weeeeeeeeeeee thanks for voting for poor ol' Irina

    Also, congrats guys! And I don't know why this us the first thread I check, maybe cos it's possible I'm a little drunk from my celebrations
    OMG LAMB!! DID YOU SEE!? YOU GOT AWARDS! and THEY ARE SATURATED!!!!!! omg

  6. #66
    Hellmouth Tourist Sophie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 65 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holypotatoes View Post
    You're very welcome. I loved quite a few of your walls actually. It seemed like I was voting for one of them in each category. It's well deserved.
    Yeah I saw that while doing my little tour (more slowly this time) of all the threads ^^ Thank you so much for all your votes

  7. #67
    Book Whore-ish Bre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Where The Books Live
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    1,336
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 355 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
    Aaaah! This is the first time I've seen an award with my name on it in this category and then it's the year I only produce 6 pieces of art in total

    Weeeeeeeeeeee thanks for voting for poor ol' Irina

    Also, congrats guys! And I don't know why this us the first thread I check, maybe cos it's possible I'm a little drunk from my celebrations
    WIIINNNN!!! And much deserved!!!

    GORGEOUS awards, SJ, my goodness. It was fun going from the top and looking at the wallpapers because it was like... yeah, yep, oh yeah, totally, definitely! Hahaha - fabulous fabulous job everyone! Congratulations to the winners, so well-deserved. I most especially love that so many wallpapers made it to the top that had so much meaning behind them and weren't just pretty pieces of... wallpaper.

  8. #68
    fandom whore Jenni Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    AWESOMEville
    Posts
    5,811
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    This is the worst I have ever placed in four years in this category. Tough competition!

    Quote Originally Posted by little albatross View Post
    It's hard to keep up with my votes and the results! LOL! But I'm trying, so right now, I can just say that Jenni Lou's "In The Night" piece really just stood out to me and was in my top 3! I remember seeing it on her site one time, randomly (seriously, it came up on the randomized sidebar!) and I clicked on it and was just WOW! SO PRETTY! I LOVE THIS! And I can't explain exactly why, other than it being pretty, it just stuck out in my mind forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Okay so shout-outs to my Top 5

    5th Sayjay, The Past is Gone
    4th Jenni Lou, In The Night
    3th Jenni Lou, Maybe One Day
    2th Zugma, Godless
    1th Aureola, Where Do We Go?

    Just incredibles pieces...obviously!
    THANKS!!

    Well my fave of the year was Aureola's "Birds." I chose a bunch of xinyi's too. I'm too tired to post a list or I would! But I spent HOURS trying to rank these. SO HARD.

    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

  9. #69
    Lenny the Lamb Leloo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Hidin' behind J.j
    Posts
    329
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 141 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by little albatross View Post
    AAAH, BEAUTIFUL IRINA. Poor pretty Irina
    I her so. She is real and this award is proof!

    Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    OMG LAMB!! DID YOU SEE!? YOU GOT AWARDS! and THEY ARE SATURATED!!!!!! omg
    I DID SEE AND OMG I GOT SO MANY Irina and Isabelle (aka the most fiercest bitches OF.ALL.TIME) did me proud

    Quote Originally Posted by Bre View Post
    WIIINNNN!!! And much deserved!!!
    OMG I can't believe I missed you guys replying to my post.
    I know why: I was checking this thread on my ipod (I suppose I just checked one at random) then posted my comment in excitement, THEN tried to locate an afterparty thread and while doing so, I managed to fall asleep! I woke up about an hour later, still holding my ipod in front of my face
    >> and we want s p e c t a c u l a r v i e w s if we're to stay for the w e e k e n d <<

  10. #70
    Hellmouth Tourist Wicca_Jaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Stuttgart/Germany
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 32 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    OMG congrats to the winners!!! Very well deserved!!!! And I'm not a bit jealous () that my name isn't in the list, because all the pieces that won are so amazing, stunning and wonderful!!!

    And the awards....wow...

    My tops were:

    Sayjay - Fade to black
    Sting - Death
    Wendy - Bonfires
    Zugma - Possessed by an angel
    Jennilou - You are here

  11. #71
    X5 slaycandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Terminal City
    Posts
    748
    Thanks
    454
    Thanked 706 Times in 184 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Lou View Post
    This is the worst I have ever placed in four years in this category. Tough competition!
    Lol, I think when it came to your art you got hundreds of votes but everyone liked different pieces, out of curiosity I added together all your points and you got 1176!!!!! (which outscores me at 1141)

    I for one voted for Fearless, I Want and When You're Not There as my fave 3 from you but they didn't place I absolutely adored the lighting and composition of Fearless, while I Want was just a fab wallpaper with so much detail, the colouring, stocks and damn that text! When You're Not There is just sublime, perfect manip and just a beautiful piece.

    Bottom line... stop making so many awesome pieces and making it hard for people to choose which to vote for! (please don't take this seriously I really do need a massive jennilou folder for my desktop randomiser!)


    Art by Sayjay at Radiance

  12. #72
    fandom whore Jenni Lou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    AWESOMEville
    Posts
    5,811
    Thanks
    938
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slaycandy View Post
    Lol, I think when it came to your art you got hundreds of votes but everyone liked different pieces, out of curiosity I added together all your points and you got 1176!!!!! (which outscores me at 1141)

    I for one voted for Fearless, I Want and When You're Not There as my fave 3 from you but they didn't place I absolutely adored the lighting and composition of Fearless, while I Want was just a fab wallpaper with so much detail, the colouring, stocks and damn that text! When You're Not There is just sublime, perfect manip and just a beautiful piece.

    Bottom line... stop making so many awesome pieces and making it hard for people to choose which to vote for! (please don't take this seriously I really do need a massive jennilou folder for my desktop randomiser!)

    I suspect the same thing happened with Wendy last year. When there's less to choose from it's easier to get placed! That is so true. And you didn't have to go to that trouble dear!

    follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

  13. #73
    kirsten Firecracker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    338
    Thanks
    315
    Thanked 364 Times in 103 Posts

    Default

    Still trying to catch up from last night...

    Thank you for my beautiful award and thanks once more to everyone who voted for my piece, I'm surprised and thrilled to have made the cut at all so thankyou very much.

    Congratulations to all the winners, this was the category that I struggled with the most beacause you are all so super talented and there where just so many amazing pieces.

    shout outs to my top 5...

    Sting - Insignificant. Line - If I fall. Demetreas - Bobby. Aureola - Where do we go? Sayjay - Razor's edge
    Find me at facebook - tumblr - twitter - livejournal

  14. #74
    Graveyard Patrol doppelganger47's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    doppelgangerland
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    firstly, awesome awards!!! and thank you for my awards. can't believe i have a top 10 wall
    congrats to all the other winners. 12 of my top 30 choices made the top 20 placements, so, very happy to see them ranked highly. huge congrats to Sayjay for 1st with Razor's Edge. brilliant piece, and also glad to see Fade to Black ranked 7th, as that was my favourite piece of yours.
    massive congrats to Zugma as well...5 pieces in the top 10. i'm not surprised considering 6 of my top 7 wallpapers were made by Zugma

    my top 5:
    1. Zugma – The Truth in Wine
    2. Zugma – I See Light
    3. Zugma - Spike
    4. Aureola - Down
    5. Zugma – Not Falling
    ...then some more Zugma walls, followed by Insignificant (Sting), Dream (SmthBlue) and Monsters (JJ).

    shout outs to some other favourites of mine:
    Aureola - Deep Dark Nothing, Magnetic and Friend were all in my top 20.
    SmthBlue - Cracking
    Bre - Kings and Queens of Promise
    JJ – Two Stars Align
    JJ – Electric Feel
    JJ – Lingering Still
    Wendy – If You Need A Miracle
    Elle - Witch

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Lou View Post
    I suspect the same thing happened with Wendy last year. When there's less to choose from it's easier to get placed! That is so true. And you didn't have to go to that trouble dear!
    my favourite of yours were It Could Have Been Me, Love Me and My Suspense, none of which placed. i actually chose a top 40, before cutting it down to 30, and there was at least 6 of your pieces in my top 40.
    veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

  15. #75
    Scooby Gang Kiera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Johnstown, PA
    Posts
    517
    Thanks
    85
    Thanked 54 Times in 16 Posts

    Default

    Congrats to all the winners and of course, a special shout out to SJ who was very deserving of first place and one of my top pics! Love that wall I don't have my noms, but a few of my faves were Aureola, Bre, Amber, Zugma and erin nicole

  16. #76
    Library Researcher Aureola's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Kharkiv, Ukraine
    Posts
    257
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 88 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    I've only got two more pieces left in my top 5 votes that haven't been revealed. "Where Do We Go" by Aureola was my fourth favorite wallpaper of the year. Congrats to the winners so far!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBoy View Post
    Aureola, your "Where Do We Go" piece is stunning! Love love love it and was in my top 10 as well, so glad to see it there! Congrats to all the winners so far, the wallpapers are all gorgeous!

    The last three walls in my top 5 have yet to show up, so I hope they're in the top 5!
    Quote Originally Posted by little albatross View Post
    Aureola's "Birds" piece! Another piece I know I definitely ranked high up! One of my favorites for sure, for its color, composition and brushwork. just very expressive without being overtly so
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Okay, so I got Heath (21th) and...well I gave you 20 points Aureola! You're "Where do we go" was my favorite piece of the 550, I'm really glad it got a high placement, it really deserves it!!! Bravo honey!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBoy View Post
    I also wanna give some shout-outs to the walls I loved that didn't make it: Aureola's "Drown In Your Tears" was my #2 pick for the entire year and it's a really beautiful, emotional piece that I am always coming back to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Okay so shout-outs to my Top 5

    5th Sayjay, The Past is Gone
    4th Jenni Lou, In The Night
    3th Jenni Lou, Maybe One Day
    2th Zugma, Godless
    1th Aureola, Where Do We Go?

    Just incredibles pieces...obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Lou View Post
    Well my fave of the year was Aureola's "Birds." I chose a bunch of xinyi's too. I'm too tired to post a list or I would! But I spent HOURS trying to rank these. SO HARD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecracker View Post
    Congratulations to all the winners, this was the category that I struggled with the most beacause you are all so super talented and there where just so many amazing pieces.

    shout outs to my top 5...

    Sting - Insignificant. Line - If I fall. Demetreas - Bobby. Aureola - Where do we go? Sayjay - Razor's edge
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelganger47 View Post
    firstly, awesome awards!!! and thank you for my awards. can't believe i have a top 10 wall
    congrats to all the other winners. 12 of my top 30 choices made the top 20 placements, so, very happy to see them ranked highly. huge congrats to Sayjay for 1st with Razor's Edge. brilliant piece, and also glad to see Fade to Black ranked 7th, as that was my favourite piece of yours.
    massive congrats to Zugma as well...5 pieces in the top 10. i'm not surprised considering 6 of my top 7 wallpapers were made by Zugma

    my top 5:
    1. Zugma – The Truth in Wine
    2. Zugma – I See Light
    3. Zugma - Spike
    4. Aureola - Down
    5. Zugma – Not Falling
    ...then some more Zugma walls, followed by Insignificant (Sting), Dream (SmthBlue) and Monsters (JJ).

    shout outs to some other favourites of mine:
    Aureola - Deep Dark Nothing, Magnetic and Friend were all in my top 20.
    SmthBlue - Cracking
    Bre - Kings and Queens of Promise
    JJ – Two Stars Align
    JJ – Electric Feel
    JJ – Lingering Still
    Wendy – If You Need A Miracle
    Elle - Witch

    Reading all such beautiful words about my works makes me melting. I'm so honored to be in the top of the BEST wallpapers of the year. It's like getting an Oscar or so. I'm incredibly happy to be the part of BF fanart community - this place and you guys leaded me where I am now. Still shocked of how some of my favorite walls are not in the list, but mine are, feels unfair to me, really. So what I'm saying is THANK YOU all who voted for me, all who feedbacked and all of you for inspiration and showing new levels of quality. *grouphug*

    12 of my top-30 have been awarded, so I want to name few more, who are not here, but I think they absolutely deserved to be.

    My #1 was Jj's "Freedom in the music" - such a beauty! Those colors, text, emotions of happiness - fabulous art, have no idea how it is not in the list. Talking about jj's art, there were 7 more in my 30 best. And I guess it's understandable, her art always have been a standard to me, bright colors, incredible composition, text all that is just

    My second place was a fantastic "Forever young" by talented xinyi. OH THAT TEXT. To die for. It's so dynamic and professionally built - so want to be able doing things like that. "Heath" and "LoVe" were in my top too, so many emotions in that shades of gray - how did you do this?

    I also want to mention Signe. Her "pillerglad" was my #6. Vector! I have no idea how to do things like that, it's so new and fresh and unique, just wow. "Star" and "Sex driven" were in my favs of the year too. You are one of the most original artist I know, with always new ideas, hope to see more from you!

    Sasha is a new author for me and one of the most pleasant discovery of this AFA. No award for her "Winchester"? Really? So smart and smooth and those typography!

    Erin Nicole is another favorite of mine. Her manipulations are kinda unbelievable. "Magical journey" and "Destroy everything" in my opinion totally deserve an award.

    I'm absolutely happy that Smth_blue got the awards for her "Dream" and "Inception" pieces, just a little disappointed about the second, cause I think it was one of the most creative and smart walls of the year, got fourth place in my list (proud a little it was done on my challenge).

    How not to say about our goddess Sayjay . "Razorsedge" totally deserves it's place, was in my ten best with no doubt. Also to mention "Crossout" - those emotions and colors and composition are just wow

    I also happy all Zugma's works I've listed have an award, which Olga's shouldn't? They are all gold-medal quality. After so many arts, artists and about 4 years of me in the fanart circle there are no such perfectness as her works. I'm a fan of everything she does, it seems she just isn't able to do any wrong. What can I say? FAN FOREVER.

    I'm proud and happy that one more Ukrainian joined the club. Naisica makes some outstanding and subtle arts. I always been jealous for her ability of showing the space, perspective and air n her works. "I used to wait for you" and "Grave" are in my top 15 for its mood and absolutely unique atmosphere and quality.

    Ehlwyen amazes me with her risqué and unique ideas in art. She is the one who showed me all the beauty of blurriness. "Faces of the moon" is something so simple but daring and at the same time eye-catching.

    Jenni lou is a person we all want to border on. So many quality arts, so many styles and fandoms. When I start to watch a new show, first thing I do is checking fanart section of the Daydreaming for some prettiness. Mostly always they are just there. I don't know why "Only made for girls" doesn't have a place. So bright and sexy and stylish

    No place for Joe's "Damon's eyebrows"? That made me laugh like a crazy, besides gif is something really cool and not so widespread.

    Thirty is a small number, I had about 15 more I wanted to nominate, few of them I want to name and shout-out: Demetreas's "Angel", Clement's "On fire", Sharonalee's "Howl" and so many more. Looks like 2010 was really rich for stunning fanart. I'm proud to be the part of that company

  17. #77
    Evacuee Zugma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Donetsk, Ukraine
    Posts
    730
    Thanks
    1,199
    Thanked 616 Times in 141 Posts

    Default

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehlwyen View Post
    Yay for Firecracker's We Come in Peace and Zugma's Ladder and Xinyi "LoVe" all placing! Gorgeous pieces!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    "One Good Thing", "Always End There", "Mademoiselle", "In The Night" (4th) and "Crowley"...All in my Top 30!
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiefm View Post
    Shouts outs to Zugma "Crowley (my no 1) and Guiding Light" JJ's "Little Monsters" & "Most Peculiar" and Erin's "Poker Face".
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiefm View Post
    Shout out to Zugma for "Not Falling" which was stunning.
    Quote Originally Posted by debbiefm View Post
    Shout outs also to Zugma again for "Godless" & "Spike"
    Quote Originally Posted by Signe View Post
    I'd just like to give shout outs to my top five, Lyn's 'Heaven's Knock' (you know how I feel about this piece), Olga's 'The Truth in Wine' (because not only is it AMAZING, it's TRUE!), Lyn's 'Reluctant Pheonix' (so daring and unique), Jj 'Light of God' (because it's ) and Bre's 'Fire Your Gun' (because I can't stop thinking about it).
    Quote Originally Posted by little albatross View Post
    Zugma's "The Truth In Wine" was my favorite of hers, and in my top 10!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    My #1, # 2 and #5 aren't in the top sadly so special shout outs to them (Erin Nicole with 'Destroy Everything', Sharonalee with 'Howl' & Zugma with 'Where’s God in this?') but yay for 'Razor's edge' it was my #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Okay so shout-outs to my Top 5

    5th Sayjay, The Past is Gone
    4th Jenni Lou, In The Night
    3th Jenni Lou, Maybe One Day
    2th Zugma, Godless
    1th Aureola, Where Do We Go?

    Just incredibles pieces...obviously!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicca_Jaz View Post
    My tops were:

    Sayjay - Fade to black
    Sting - Death
    Wendy - Bonfires
    Zugma - Possessed by an angel
    Jennilou - You are here
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelganger47 View Post
    massive congrats to Zugma as well...5 pieces in the top 10. i'm not surprised considering 6 of my top 7 wallpapers were made by Zugma

    my top 5:
    1. Zugma – The Truth in Wine
    2. Zugma – I See Light
    3. Zugma - Spike
    4. Aureola - Down
    5. Zugma – Not Falling
    ...then some more Zugma walls, followed by Insignificant (Sting), Dream (SmthBlue) and Monsters (JJ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    I don't have my noms, but a few of my faves were Aureola, Bre, Amber, Zugma and erin nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureola View Post
    I also happy all Zugma's works I've listed have an award, which Olga's shouldn't? They are all gold-medal quality. After so many arts, artists and about 4 years of me in the fanart circle there are no such perfectness as her works. I'm a fan of everything she does, it seems she just isn't able to do any wrong. What can I say? FAN FOREVER.


    It's been a few days and I still have no words. You, guys. Thank you so much for your votes and for such wonderful, sweetest feedback that means the world to me. I've no idea where I would be without your support, without being a part of this amazing community. My life would definitely be a lot dimmer, that I'm sure of!

    THANK YOU! *hugs you all and tears up* And congratulations to all who won! So many artists have made huge progress last year, honed their styles, developed amazing, unique interpretation of ideas - choosing the best was INCREDIBLY hard, and being on the same list is truly an honour.

    My top 10 looked like this:

    1 Smth_Blue / Inception
    2 Erin Nicole / Penny’s song
    3 Smth_Blue / Dream
    4 Ehlwyen / Heavens knock
    5 Aureola / Down
    6 Smth_Blue / Tree of knowing
    7 Xinyi / Forever young
    8 Sayjay / Fade to black
    9 Jenni Lou / In the night
    10 Bre / Heavy heart

    + Shout out to JJ, whose gorgeous "Her will alone" was my #11 only because it was impossible for two walls to share a place. I have to say I agonised over each piece trying to rank it!
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

  18. #78
    Wait for it... [erin nicole]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Awesome Town
    Posts
    556
    Thanks
    552
    Thanked 316 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    First and foremost. SJ, the Best Wallpaper awards get more and more stunning each year. These are simple to die for! I LOVE them all so, so much!!!

    Spoiler:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sophie View Post
    The awards are so beautiful My #1, # 2 and #5 aren't in the top sadly so special shout outs to them (Erin Nicole with 'Destroy Everything', Sharonalee with 'Howl' & Zugma with 'Where’s God in this?') but yay for 'Razor's edge' it was my #3 my #4 ranked in the third place so it's great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aureola View Post
    Erin Nicole is another favorite of mine. Her manipulations are kinda unbelievable. "Magical journey" and "Destroy everything" in my opinion totally deserve an award.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugma View Post
    My top 10 looked like this:

    1 Smth_Blue / Inception
    2 Erin Nicole / Penny’s song
    3 Smth_Blue / Dream
    4 Ehlwyen / Heavens knock
    5 Aureola / Down
    6 Smth_Blue / Tree of knowing
    7 Xinyi / Forever young
    8 Sayjay / Fade to black
    9 Jenni Lou / In the night
    10 Bre / Heavy heart
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiera View Post
    Congrats to all the winners and of course, a special shout out to SJ who was very deserving of first place and one of my top pics! Love that wall I don't have my noms, but a few of my faves were Aureola, Bre, Amber, Zugma and erin nicole
    Quote Originally Posted by darkprophet View Post
    and shout out to my Erin whose not here but also rocked the list so far!

    SO excited for the rest!

    Quote Originally Posted by debbiefm View Post
    I found this extremely hard to vote for this year. Shouts outs to Zugma "Crowley (my no 1) and Guiding Light" JJ's "Little Monsters" & "Most Peculiar" and Erin's "Poker Face".
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBoy View Post
    Yay for the next batch of awards! MAJOR shout-outs to Erin Nicole with "Penny's Song", JJ with "Most Peculiar Mademoiselle", Jenni Lou with "In the Night"! Also shout-outs to the people I missed in the honorable mentions: Wendy with "Brothers" who made it into my top 10 and Line with "Three Times" which was also gorgeous and in my top 10!


    You guys!!!! You have me all blushing right now!!! I love you all and thank you sooooooo much for your votes!!! I am still honestly blown award that "One Good Thing" placed at all! How did that ever happen? What is wrong with you guys? Not that I'm complaining! Seriously, THANK YOU!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Leloo View Post
    Aaaah! This is the first time I've seen an award with my name on it in this category and then it's the year I only produce 6 pieces of art in total

    Weeeeeeeeeeee thanks for voting for poor ol' Irina

    Also, congrats guys! And I don't know why this us the first thread I check, maybe cos it's possible I'm a little drunk from my celebrations
    OMG! Line, I have to tell ya. I'm a little upset that "Three Times" didn't place higher. Seems like a sin that my "One Good Thing" was higher than yours. Hands down my #1 pick for BEST WALLPAPER. My jaw drops every single time I see it. I just can't get over the beauty, and TBH (don't hit me *takes cover) I'm not was never that attached to the character.

    I could go on and on forever about my picks for best wallpaper, but I'd only be repeating myself again, since I think I've told you all already how I feel about your wallpapers.

    MAJOR LOVE to my Top 10:

    Line / Three Times
    SayJay / Always End Here
    JJ / Little Monsters
    JJ / Square Root of 4
    Aureola / Down
    JJ / Clouds In My Coffee
    Ehlwyen / Heavens Knock
    Bre / Breathe Me
    Wendy / Born In Blood
    Amber / Dont Watch


    I'm seriously baffled how half of these didn't place!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •