Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 20 >> Group 8: The Techniques - Best Use of Colour

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slaycandy View Post
    stocks and colour were the very last two I did and I swear I was tempted to go back and change it, I really did have an 'aw balls' moment in PS when I realised it meant B&W colour awards, lol... but hey... the irony is part of the fun right?
    Exactly right.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by little albatross View Post
    And lol! Jenni Lou and I clearly just made awards for each other for this category

I LOVE AUREOLA'S AWARD. AND JJ'S. WHICH IS NOW MINE!

Color, color, color. So many ways to go. Bright and vibrant. Or subtle and nuanced. Elle, Fuzzy, SJ, Debbie and Aureola rounded out my top 5.

follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Thanks

More amazing awards and more well deserved winners!! Congrats to everyone!!!

I voted for Debbie Erin, Nicole, Fuzzy, Bre & Aureola.

Graveyard Patrol doppelganger47's Avatar
    Thanks

considering most of my art is usually dark coloured, i appreciate how colourful art can be. congrats to all the winners, and that award by Aureola is incredible...and yay, i got myself another award by Sayjay.

my favs: Zugma, JJ, Aureola, Sasha and Naisica
    veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Thanks

There is not one award I can single out as being awesome because I LOVED all of the awards in this category so much and for different reasons! Debbie's award with the rainbow was just fun and and made me smile! JJ and Aureola's were fab concepts with great uses of colour; and the rest were all just damn beautiful!!! I adore these awards and want to hug them all!!!

Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Thanks

This was such a tough category for me, both to nominate and to vote - I'm never sure whether I should pick the prettiest colors, or the most conceptual (and, actually, which are the most conceptual, LOL). So I'm very very flattered to have won second place Thank you everyone who voted for me and congrats to all the winners!

The awards are extraordinary in this category, BTW. I adore Buffylover's, Debbie's (thank you!!), Aureola's, JJ's, Jenni Lou's... pretty much all of them
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Thanks

Gah! The beauty. Its. Just. Too. Much!!!! Again, some freaking amazing awards, people. I loves! Especially, JJ, and Aureola! To dye for awards! Thank you to everyone who voted and thank you Kiera for designing my award! You rock!

Whether you used lots of bright and happy colors, something that poped, or stuck with muted and B&W this was a tough one to judge. Major shout out to my Top 5: Jj (You are the queen of color! I bow before you!!!), Amber (This may be my favorite piece of yours from 2010. For serious. ), Xinyi, Jenni Lou, and Bre.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Lou View Post

I LOVE AUREOLA'S AWARD. AND JJ'S. WHICH IS NOW MINE!
    Last edited by [erin nicole]; 28-06-11 at 06:17 AM.