Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 16 >> Group 8: The Techniques - Best Use of Manipulation

Graveyard Patrol doppelganger47's Avatar
    Thanks

i always appreciate a great manip, because i have no clue how to do one, so congrats to all the nominations, and esp the winners. my favs were: Line, Erin Nicole, Sting, Sayjay, Zugma
    veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Thanks

4th place?? Are you people crazy!

My #1 and #2 actually got #1 and #2, yay!!! Zugma and Aureola your pieces were just AMAZING.

Wendy came in third in my votes; how you can art scenes like this is just beyond me! I know I've said it before, but seriously!!!!!

WiccaJaz was my #4, I adored Watchers so much!!! Sting my #5 and both getting 10 points from me were Jennilou and Signe!!!

SOOO many amazing pieces to choose from in this category it was just insane. I definitely think WiccaJaz should have placed and Wendy should have been higher, but hey!!!!

Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Thanks

Ohhh! Thank you so much, everyone who voted for me! *does a dance of joy* Sayjay, thank you for my award

This was a very tough category indeed. After much thinkng and rethinking, my top five were Dee, Smth_Blue, Firecracker, Britt and Jenni Lou.

Congrats to all the winners!
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Thanks

OMG! JENNI LOU! For reals! I ALMOST don't even care where I placed, I'm just super excited that I got your award. This may be my favorite award I received in the categories all night! You are a genius to even think of that. Hahahahahaha! I can't even! I loves! All the awards are super gorgeous, btw. Also really loving Demetreas' design. What a fun idea.

On a more serious note, this is one of the biggest categories I get excited over since manipulations are one of my favorite things to do in fanart. I am honored to have come in 5th place, and big thanks to everyone who voted!!

This to me is one of the hardest to judge since (like others have said) sometimes a piece is so well done you cant tell what was manip'd and what is an actual image. That said, MAJOR PROPS to my TOP 5: Aureola (The scene you created here is simple breathtaking!), Jj, Firecracker, Bre, and Zugma!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by [erin nicole] View Post
    OMG! JENNI LOU! For reals! I ALMOST don't even care where I placed, I'm just super excited that I got your award. This may be my favorite award I received in the categories all night! You are a genius to even think of that. Hahahahahaha! I can't even! I loves!
    I know lots of us create entire scenes and manipulate a lot of images to do it, but sometimes we just slap a new face on another body. So that was my inspiration. I'm so glad many of you enjoyed that award because I had a fun time with it myself.

follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!