Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 08 >> Group 8: The Techniques - Best Use of Lighting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ehlwyen View Post
    Congratulations Zugma and everyone!!! This challenge was so hard to pick my favorites, Signe and Line enraptured my heart with their entries to my challenge last year, JJ's entry was my desktop for months, and Wendy your lighting and composition really captured the quiet beauty, expansiveness yet isolation of space.

Thank you JJ and Heather and Ben!!! Means the world to hear you liked that particular wall!

And thank you to everyone about liking my awards!!!! I was particularly pleased with these!

Clement I adore the award you made! I first thought Zugma was credited for making the award rather than winning it. Lovely!!
    Mistaking my award with one of Zugma's!!! That's the greatest compliment you could have said!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 725 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    Mistaking my award with one of Zugma's!!! That's the greatest compliment you could have said!!!
    That's what I thought! I'm glad you feel the same way!

Lydia made the punch!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

Lighting is so hard. It's incredibly subjective. Many beautiful entries! And awards too! Like Aureola's!

top: Ben, Visor, Francy, Elle, Nikki!

follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Thanks

OMG the awards are so stunning! Congrats to everybody!

My top 3 were Zugma, Joe & Jennilou.

Graveyard Patrol doppelganger47's Avatar
    Thanks

i never really understand lighting in general and never know whether my nomination even falls under the category, anyway, congrats to all the winners.
    my favs: Zugma, Aureola, Elle, JJ and Sayjay
    veronica mars: "i've got a kidney with your name on it, no questions asked."

Thanks

Thank you guys!!

OMG, my award is gorgeous! Clement,
    (Though I gotta say all the awards on this page could actually be nominated in this category. They're really creative and beautiful.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ehlwyen View Post
    I first thought Zugma was credited for making the award rather than winning it. Lovely!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    *blushes furiously* Guys This is so not deserved

My top five were Jenni Lou, JJ, Sayjay, Smth_Blue and Line. I thought the use of light in your pieces was the most conceptual, or most beautiful, or both. I also adored Lyn's Faces of the Moon (stunning concept!!) and Aureola's piece.
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Thanks

Congrats to all the winners!!! Arts very beautiful.
    And thank so much. A banner nice.

My top: Nikki, Britt, Jennilou, Erinnicole, lyri. And many other.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Demetreas View Post
    Congrats to everyone everyone did a really good job in this category my top picks are Sayjay wicked styles! Zugma and Nina.

the awards here are frigging awesome too! Loving Ben's by Sayjay! missing my roswell fix and Clement's award for Zugma! great stuff
    It was a toss up whether it was going to be a lighting or love scene award, lol, but I went with lighting in the end; but I HAD to do a Roswell award!

Quote Originally Posted by Zugma View Post
    My top five were Jenni Lou, JJ, Sayjay, Smth_Blue and Line. I thought the use of light in your pieces was the most conceptual, or most beautiful, or both. I also adored Lyn's Faces of the Moon (stunning concept!!) and Aureola's piece.
    Thank you so much hun, I tend to think I know nothing about lighting so the fact you thought it looked good is a huge compliment!

Thanks to everyone else for the shout outs!
    xxx

Art by Sayjay at Radiance

Thanks

OMG! Those awards!!! But more importantly...the award Lyn designed that I got! It's got my boys on it and it is fraking fantastic! (Sorry, just finished watching BSG so "frak"s tend to creep up more often than usual in my speech. Lol). Thanks everyone who voted. I had the hardest time working on that manip and its very near and dear to my heart, so I'm ecstatic it placed.

Top 5 Shout outs: Line (I don't even know if there was a category that this was placed in that I didn't vote it 1st), Wendy, Jj (Did I say Queen of Color before? Cause you're Queen of Lighting as well, my love! ), Signe, and Nina.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasterBoy View Post
    OMG Yay, I am so happy right now cause this is the first placement I've ever gotten at the AFAs, thank you so muchAnd aww, thank you SJ, JJ, Francy for the shout-outs I am flattered And sayjay, that award is brilliant I love love love it
    Really? First award ever in the AFAs? Seems hard to believe to me. Its very much deserving! Congrats!
    Last edited by [erin nicole]; 28-06-11 at 06:38 AM.