Thread: Eureka Episodes

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Default Eureka Episodes

Eureka Is Comedy Show.I Always Love To Watch Eureka.it's very Funny and Very Enjoyable.Watch Eureka Episodes Here.
    what do you think about this show ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mike7184 View Post
    Eureka Is Comedy Show.I Always Love To Watch Eureka.it's very Funny and Very Enjoyable.Watch Eureka Episodes Here.
    what do you think about this show ?
    I love Eureka! It's one of the shows I love to watch to relax after work. All characters are highly enjoyable and appropriately quirky and the storylines are refreshingly creative. I love the sense of community that permeates the show - the fact that despite the misunderstandings and tension that frequently arise between the various characters friendship and solidarity always win out.

Now, while the show surely falls under the category of comedy, the storylines are not without dramatic impact on the characters and some of the storylines take an outright tragic turn, like for example
    Spoiler:
    Henry losing Kim setting him on a path of revenge that almost leads to his own self-destruction. Or Allison losing Nathan on the day of their wedding. Or Jo's relationship with Zane being destroyed by the change of their original timeline in S4.
    So I feel that the show is not pure comedy in the sense that the humour takes precedence over character development or emotional pay-off for the storylines. The mix of family friendly humour and dramatic storylines make this show a real joy to watch.