Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Picture Resources & Requests

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyri View Post
    Can anyone recommend an image of a couple where the girl is clearly the one in control of the relationship? Almost dominant over the man?

I've checked through everything at Daydreaming and a few other sites I know of, but as it's a pretty dark piece I need the image for, everything seems too light and happy, lol.

Any and all suggestions welcome.
    I think this is actually from Dadreaming... but it does look similar to what you're describing (?)

Or are you looking for something darker/more suggestive?

(Eh, and now my request is hidden on the older page... )
    Last edited by Zugma; 21-07-11 at 09:07 PM.
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Thanks
    Thanked 1,471 Times in 571 Posts

I was looking for something more suggestive, but if I tweak my idea a little, that could actually work. I'll give it a shot. Thanks!
    Para Bellum

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyri View Post
    I was looking for something more suggestive
    Give me half an hour to wade through my old folder, I'm not promising but I think I had something like that in there.
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers

Thanks

Would something along these lines work?

They're not completely dominating, and you may have to do some erasing (at least with that first one, Ashley Simpson I'm talking about you) to get all of the extra people out of the pic, but they could potentially work for something.
    T _A _T _E _R _S'____ W _O _R _L _D

Proud recipient of the "Vagenis Award of Excellence"

Thanks

Ok, it seems that no one has the picture I was asking about so Im changing my plea Does anyone know about a good site to go to when you generally need photoshoots of people? (men specifically ) I only know Daydreaming, Pretty as a Picture and Sweet and Talented, but I´ve gone through those and it seems seriously impossible to find a shot of someone´s back
    In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Thanks

Have you tried Immortal Memories? Gallery
    Para Bellum

Thanks

Page one of this thread has a couple of sites you could also try.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni Lou View Post
    Because people often request the same things and the same resources end getting reposting again and again, we thought it was a good time to construct a new thread, one that contains a comprehensive list of the best resources.

Please check this list before requesting help finding anything. The links here offer a ridiculous amount of pictures and chances are, what you want can be found at one of these places.

Please remember this is a resource thread not a search engine. Someone else is doing you a huge favor if they have to run their own search to find you a stock. Repeatedly asking such favors is taking advantage of others even if your request is being filled. No more specific requests such as bases with people in specific positioning. You're an artist, it's up to you to find your the base that works with your creative vision, not to repeatedly solicit others. Please remember that most artists don't find a single perfect base and instead use several bases to create their vision.

PROMOS, STILLS & SCREENCAPS.
    Spoiler:
    Sometimes the HQ promos and stills can be hard to find, especially all in one place. I also offer lot of screencaps too.
    http://black-celebration.net/caps/

These are exceptional sites that offer a wide variety of HQ captures. They are (mostly) multi-fandom. Please browse these sites before requesting specific tv shows or movies. Chances are, what you are looking for is already here. (Except movies. Sometimes you will have to look elsewhere.)

rawr-caps.net
    Caps by Emma Jane
    homeofthenutty.com
    stripedwall.com
    Toxic Caps
    Swannee's Screncaps
    Screencap Paradise
    Unspoken Want
    Shadow of Reflection
    Pretty as a Picture
    tvpix.net
    xfilesarchive.com

STOCKS AND STOCK TEXTURES

PRE-MADE TEXTURES

MANIPULATION BASES

Those are very interesting websites. Although I've been to Screencap Paradise and Emma Jane's page, I might check out the other sites one day as well. I like looking at screencaps and that would totally hit the spot. I could make banners someday too of course. We'll see.
    Last edited by Heroine X; 22-07-11 at 08:23 PM.

NOT FADE AWAY

An Angel continuity/crossover with Power Rangers
    Coming Soon!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    Ok, it seems that no one has the picture I was asking about so Im changing my plea
    Well to be fair hun you didn't give us much to work with. You went from saying cross armed to then remembering walking away shots. Did you want the full back or could it be cut off? Did you need to see their legs or didn't you? Ya know? But I just wasted a half hour scouring some caps and came up with these:

Spoiler:

If none of those work, I'd try searching out Bones stills/promo's or something. They'll definitely be brighter and more clear even in screencap form.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holypotatoes View Post
    Well to be fair hun you didn't give us much to work with.
    I was just reading it through and to be fair my explanation really wasn´t the best I was kind of desperate and tried to describe everything way too quickly and my english then gets a bit... iffy My fault here
    Anyway, thank you so much for these, I was just about to start going through screencaps. This is such a huge help, thank you so, so much!

And Debbie and Lyri - thank you girls so much, Immortal memories gallery is great (I scored some other great pics ) aaaaand of course, I should´ve thought of searching this thread first. I really gotta start thinking before asking stupid questions
    In the end, we all are who we are, no matter how much we may appear to have changed.

Thanks

Hey guys! I am looking for an image with a man and a woman sitting on the ground, like at a picnic for example. It should be a full shot - with legs and everything - and the perspective should be frontal, not from above. The couple should either be turned towards each other or, preferrably, the man should hold the woman in an affectionate embrace from behind. Both should wear modern clothing, jeans & t-shirt for the guy if possible, but I am flexible on that one.

I couldn't find anything at my usual image resources that matches my vision of that shot, so if anyone could help me out, I would be very grateful.

Thanks

These might not be exactly what you're looking for, but maybe you can find something useful in the few that I've found:

Para Bellum

Thanks

Heh, thanks, Lyri. I know these images, but they're not quite what I am looking for and they wouldn't work as manip bases for what I have in mind. The first image comes closest, but the body built and clothing just doesn't fit. The guy in the 4th image looks about perfect. But I don't know if I can work with his position. /sigh
    Last edited by galathea; 24-07-11 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,146 Times in 340 Posts

A couple more. Don't think it's quite what you want but...yeah...

follow daydreaming on twitter / livejournal / tumblr / facebook for instant site updates!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks Jenni Lou! The clothes just don't fit at all and I have no idea how to manipulate clothes.

Clement, yeah, that would be pretty much what I am looking for, if Ned wasn't wearing a suit. It's just, I can't imagine Dean Winchester wearing a suit at a picnic. I could use Chuck's side of the images, but would still need a male equivalent.

Thanks

Can the man be shirtless? (Obviously if this were real life you'd probably say "YES, OF COURSE!!!" but in this instance...) Because you could try using screencaps from TB eppy 1x09 of Jason/Amy like this:

I couldn't find any other shots at Daydreaming of Jason/Amy not kissing where they're still looking at one another, but if you either capped it yourself or looked at a different site for TB caps you may find something that could work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by holypotatoes View Post
    Can the man be shirtless? (Obviously if this were real life you'd probably say "YES, OF COURSE!!!" but in this instance...) Because you could try using screencaps from TB eppy 1x09 of Jason/Amy like this:

I couldn't find any other shots at Daydreaming of Jason/Amy not kissing where they're still looking at one another, but if you either capped it yourself or looked at a different site for TB caps you may find something that could work.
    Oh, that might work! It conveys the intimacy/affection I was looking for and well, I guess I would just have to accept the shirtless thing. *lets out a long-suffering sigh* I will see if I can make this work. Thanks, Stacy!

Edit: I looked through a couple of galleries and found some really great different shots of the couple. So, yeah, I think this is perfect.
    Last edited by galathea; 25-07-11 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by galathea View Post
    Oh, that might work! It conveys the intimacy/affection I was looking for and well, I guess I would just have to accept the shirtless thing. *lets out a long-suffering sigh* I will see if I can make this work. Thanks, Stacy!

Edit: I looked through a couple of galleries and found some really great different shots of the couple. So, yeah, I think this is perfect.
    Yay! Glad I could help hun. Oddly enough that was the first scene that popped into my head when it came to picnics and closeness. Gotta love Jason and Amy. Well Jason anyway; Amy turned out to be a bitca and not a fun one.

Thanks

I've a stupid question, so sorry in advance about it

I'm trying to find a stock/picture of the thing that, according to my dictionary, is called "plinth". I mean the ribbed, wooden or plastic, plank that is used to cover the slit between wall and floor:

But I can't find anything like that at all when I use the word "plinth" for the search And my guess is that either the dictionary isn't correct or I just need a more common synonim. So, my question: can anyone please tell me how this this is really called in English so that I can google it?
    [ ...In my exile. ]
    LJ; Tumblr; Wallpapers