Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Music Questions and Discussions

Thanks

Thank you Prophecy boy and Kiera !

I just think that it was a specific music from known song. I thing I`m listening it somewhere before.
    maked by plamivasi

Thanks

You're welcome, _Buffy_ Unfortunately, my p2p resources didn't pick up anything, even at this time of day. Sorry Like I said, if need be I can also probably rip just the score from the episode as well

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Hey all,

I'm on a fan-quest to find something that might not even exist, but maybe you all could help me out. I'm part of a college group trying to recreate the "Once More, With Feeling" musical episode as an on-stage live musical show, and I'm trying to find the soundtrack WITHOUT the words...Karaoke/Instrumental style. Anyone know if this exists, or who I should try to talk to to find out?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,215 Posts

Does anyone know if any of the songs used in BtVS (other than the songs from Once More, With Feeling and Anya's song from Helpless) were written specifically for the show, besides "Blue" by Angie Hart?
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravellingBunny View Post
    Does anyone know if any of the songs used in BtVS (other than the songs from Once More, With Feeling and Anya's song from Helpless) were written specifically for the show, besides "Blue" by Angie Hart?

I didn`t even knew that " Blue " is wrriten specifically for the show.

The Sarah McLoclah song " Full of Grace " in the end of Becoming 2 is fit too well to the episode. Sometimes I think that this song "Full of grace " is wrriten specifically for Becoming 2 . I just can`t imagine more appropriate song .

Also , I know that this song is not in the show. But the " Ghoust of the robot "`s song " Good night sweet girl " singed my James Marsters is wrriten as if for episode " Touched " , S 7.
    maked by plamivasi

Thanks
    Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,215 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by _Buffy_ View Post
    I didn`t even knew that " Blue " is wrriten specifically for the show.

The Sarah McLoclah song " Full of Grace " in the end of Becoming 2 is fit too well to the episode. Sometimes I think that this song "Full of grace " is wrriten specifically for Becoming 2 . I just can`t imagine more appropriate song .
    It certainly wasn't - it was on the album "Surfacing" which was released in 1997, a year before Becoming was shot. Lots of songs used on the show fit their scens perfectly, but they weren't written for the show.

About Angie Hart, from Wikipedia:

Collaborations with Joss Whedon

In 2002, Hart recorded and performed the song "Blue" for the episode "Conversations with Dead People" of the television show Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The song was co-written by Hart with the show's creator, Joss Whedon. As part of Splendid, Hart twice appeared on the show, performing Splendid's songs "Charge" and "You and Me". Splendid's song "Tomorrow We'll Wake" was also aired on Buffy as background music to a scene featuring characters Xander and Anya. She also sang backing vocals on Tara's song, "Under Your Spell" in the musical episode "Once More With Feeling", of which Tobias was co-music director.

Hart also appeared in Joss Whedon's short-lived Firefly, playing the part of Lucy in "Heart of Gold". This part required Hart to perform "Amazing Grace" a cappella.
    You keep waiting for the dust to settle and then you realize it; the dust is your life going on. If happy comes along - that weird unbearable delight that's actual happy - I think you have to grab it while you can. You take what you can get, 'cause it's here, and then...gone.

Hellmouth Tourist
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingofCretins View Post
    The song is "A Place Called Home", by Kim Richey.
    I have this song on my ipod and everytime I hear it I bawl like a baby.

Banned
    Thanks

I like the music.