Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Read my Fanfic! Advertise your fic here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,304 Times in 961 Posts

That was you ? I listened to that podcast episode and of course I read your story beforehand. It was their first ever podcast episode, wasn`t it ?

Tara and Willow dancing together in The Bronze was a wonderful scene. It was very sweet and a nice ending to the story.

How did you feel, listening to your own podcast epsiode ?

flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

Bronze Party-Goer Willow from Buffy's Avatar
    Thanks

I've written two fanfics. The first one is called Return of the Vampire Slayer. Buffy has been out of the game for a long time. Getting back into slaying proves difficult.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/121...pters/27515769

The second is called I Pray for Half an Hour. Buffy is on her way to kill Angel, but the idea of being the only one to mourn the man everyone thinks is a monster may be too much to bear.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/123...pters/28126749

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willow from Buffy For This Useful Post:

flow (04-02-18),GoSpuffy (05-02-18),Priceless (04-02-18)

Thanks

Default Guess who's back

Huzzah -- the forums are still active, and so am I. On the one hand, last Thanksgiving I posted a sequel to a long-ago request. Willow survives her return to the Wishverse, but when Tara convinces the vampire to take back her soul, the trouble is just beginning:

second thoughts (in the third degree) (Willow/Tara, Willow/Faith, Explicit)

A bit more soap opera than my usual, but I think I managed to squeeze in a decent amount of comedy, mostly thanks to Dawn's presence. I also particularly like all the little details that emerged during the course of the world-building.

More recently, while my Faith the Vampire Slayer series is still officially abandoned, the last posted episode was left incomplete. And it kept bugging me to have left my two favorite girls hanging out in the cold. So here it is complete, providing at least a minimal amount of closure. While the B story is one of my weakest plots ever, I'm quite proud of the opening dream sequence, especially since those are something I've always felt I was absolutely horrid at. Also the flashbacks to Faith's first Watcher, which make me wish I'd done even more of those. So come to the islands, where Willow has dragged Faith along for a vacation. Only to find both of them caught up in a fluctuating reality that threatens to bring out the worst in everyone:

Faith the Vampire Slayer 1x08: "Holiday" (Willow/Faith, Teen)

Mostly I've been dabbling in other dead, dying and/or ultra-rare fandoms, but my love for the Buffyverse will never die, so I've been thinking of taking a few requests to help get back into the swing of things.
    My voice was given to me as an instrument of inspiration for my friends, and a tool in the torture and destruction of my enemies.
    - Diamanda Galas

5. The Following User Says Thank You to frogfarm For This Useful Post:

flow (12-02-18)

Thanks

I've written a story called Dawntasia. I think it is Dawntastic. Read it here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/13722546

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willow from Buffy For This Useful Post:

flow (18-02-18),Priceless (18-02-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,828 Times in 2,817 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willow from Buffy View Post
    I've written a story called Dawntasia. I think it is Dawntastic. Read it here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/13722546
    I'll definitely read this. Have you finished your Buffy/Angel fic?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

Willow from Buffy (18-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    I'll definitely read this. Have you finished your Buffy/Angel fic?
    Yay! You're my most loyal and appreciated reader, Priceless. I don't know how I deserve you.

My Buffy/Angel fic is finished in a way, but I am planning to expand on it. The first two chapters are Becoming with a twist. The next chapter will be Graduation with a twist. A dark twist I probably won't write that until I am back from the US, though, which will be late May. You wrote me a comment after I posted the second chapter, so you should be up to date.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Willow from Buffy For This Useful Post:

Priceless (18-02-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Willow from Buffy View Post
    Yay! You're my most loyal and appreciated reader, Priceless. I don't know how I deserve you.

My Buffy/Angel fic is finished in a way, but I am planning to expand on it. The first two chapters are Becoming with a twist. The next chapter will be Graduation with a twist. A dark twist I probably won't write that until I am back from the US, though, which will be late May. You wrote me a comment after I posted the second chapter, so you should be up to date.
    The second chapter seems like ages ago lol. Once you finish it I shall go back re-read it all Of course I'm a fan, you're a great writer! And once you publish your first novel I'm hoping for a mention in the acknowledgements

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Priceless For This Useful Post:

Willow from Buffy (18-02-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,303 Times in 502 Posts

I am Bespangled over at AO3.

Afterward - After Giles pulls the crime tape away from the door That scene in Passion breaks my heart.

Revenge - Pre-show - Spike Caught between his insane sire, and his brutal one - dark

Another Family Reunion Spangel - You’ll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other 'til it makes you quiver……but you'll never be friends. Newly chipped Spike deals with an irate Angel out for a bit of revenge after the Marcus torture.

Mayfly A casual weekend visit, and Wesley's illusions are shattered Set early on in ATS - before the Hyperion - Spangel seen through the eyes of Wesley.

I also have over 200 bookmarks for those who are interested. There are all sorts of pairings, and more than a few gen. Some I love, and some I am looking forward to reading. And I have links to several outside fanfic sites. This way I can access stuff on my kindle without having to look. It's a thing.
    Bottom line is, even if you see them coming, you're not ready for the big moments...The big moments are gonna come, you can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bespangled For This Useful Post:

Priceless (06-03-18),Silver1 (06-03-18)

Thanks

To my dearest Spike,

It is time. Mommy has to go. The others cannot abide her any more. Will you be the one to do it, my dear? Will we have once last dance? Will I feel your thrust against my loins before they explode into ash?

Just promise me you won't cry, my sweet. If they see you cry, they will kill you. They won't forgive you, if you cry. Be brave. It is nothing to fret about. Sons bury their mothers. Men find other bosoms to cry into.

Yours always,
    Drusilla.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willow from Buffy For This Useful Post:

bespangled (17-06-18),Priceless (18-05-18)

Thanks

My Spike and Drusilla story is now 6 chapters long. The chapter listing is as follows:

Chapter 1: Lif and Lifthrasir
    Chapter 2: Heart of Darkness
    Chapter 3: The Princess Speaks
    Chapter 4: The Bride of Spike-En-Stein
    Chapter 5: Prophecy Boy
    Chapter 6: Penny Dreadful with Spies

It is a thrilling tale. I will be very happy if anyone is willing to read and comment

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willow from Buffy For This Useful Post:

Priceless (17-06-18),Silver1 (17-06-18),SpuffyGlitz (17-06-18)

Thanks

Willow From Buffy I'm sure it's great, but it's Bangel and that's not my thing

Thanks

Cool Xander centric crossover series... now with extra Gregory House and Cordy snark!

One of my best fics.

The first (Xander Centric) story will stand alone just fine if you don't want to read the sequel. Like all my Buffyverse stories, it features heroic Buffy. This series is spuffy friendly, but not spuffy centric. The story is told from a Buffy-adjacent viewpoint, but she's still crucial to the story.

BtVS crossover with House

Xander Harris discovered his father wasn't who he thought he was.
    Gregory House discovered the world wasn't what he thought it was. Almost everyone they know and love has their lives changed... a little or a lot...
    Xander's New House

In the second story, Xander, Faith, Willow and Wesley try to rebuild their lives after the war, as well as continue to fight the good fight and help run the new council. Plenty of visits from the extended Buffyverse. If you don't read the first story, this one will have a lot of holes, though it is possible to read it as a stand alone.
    The Twisted Road Home

The third story is a comedic vignette... It also can stand alone. You must read this and giggle
    Terms of Endangerment

Although the stories are primarily a crossover with Buffy and House, they also include visits from shows like Criminal Minds, Northern Exposure and Quincy... and even Totoro.

Series contains show level violence and real world level language. No explicit sexual activity.

You should DEFINITELY read this series!

___

BTW: if you leave me a story review, I will respond. I answer all story reviews.
    Last edited by DeepBlueJoy; 17-06-18 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks

Priceless
    I'm sure it's great, but it's Bangel and that's not my thing
    What is putting me off far more than that, is, that it`s Sprusilla. I don`t like this relationship to be romanticised.

I usually don`t expect writers, to respond to reviews. But it does seem weird,to ask for reviews, if you don`t bother about those, you have already recieved.

flow
    http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=34707&dateline=152518  8054
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

Thanks

I usually don`t expect writers, to respond to reviews. But it does seem weird,to ask for reviews, if you don`t bother about those, you have already recieved.
    I don't follow. WFB seems to have responded to the few comments I've seen.

Thanks

I was talking about my review for Dawntasia.

flow
    Banner by Zenseem

Will you just hold me ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    I was talking about my review for Dawntasia.

flow
    Oh my God! I am so sorry, Flow. It must have slipped through the cracks somehow. Please, forgive me. I would never intentionally snub you.

Willow From Buffy I'm sure it's great, but it's Bangel and that's not my thing
    No worries, Priceless. I don't know if it matters, and I don't want to nag, but Angel and Buffy only appear in chapters 1 and 5. Chapters 2, 3 and 4 tells Spike and Drusilla's story, though Spike does not truly appear until chapter 4. Chapter 6 is all about Andrew. So, there are three fairly self contained stories going on on different sides of the country. B&A are in LA, Spike&Dru are in Louisiana and Andrew is in New York. It should be possible to read each story individually, but that is completely up to you.

That all being said, beware the Bangly parts. They are very Bangly.

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    Priceless

What is putting me off far more than that, is, that it`s Sprusilla. I don`t like this relationship to be romanticised.

flow
    That is a very valid criticism. I guess I do romanticise them, but I don't think I sugar coat their relationship. My Drusilla is - if possible - even more demented than she is on the show. I don't know if that makes it better or worse.

I don't follow. WFB seems to have responded to the few comments I've seen.
    Hey! They are many to me Each one is precious.
    Last edited by Willow from Buffy; 17-06-18 at 06:12 PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willow from Buffy For This Useful Post:

Silver1 (17-06-18),Sosa lola (18-06-18),SpuffyGlitz (18-06-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,431 Times in 980 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DeepBlueJoy View Post
    One of my best fics.

The first (Xander Centric) story will stand alone just fine if you don't want to read the sequel. Like all my Buffyverse stories, it features heroic Buffy. This series is spuffy friendly, but not spuffy centric. The story is told from a Buffy-adjacent viewpoint, but she's still crucial to the story.

BtVS crossover with House

Xander Harris discovered his father wasn't who he thought he was.
    Gregory House discovered the world wasn't what he thought it was. Almost everyone they know and love has their lives changed... a little or a lot...
    Xander's New House

In the second story, Xander, Faith, Willow and Wesley try to rebuild their lives after the war, as well as continue to fight the good fight and help run the new council. Plenty of visits from the extended Buffyverse. If you don't read the first story, this one will have a lot of holes, though it is possible to read it as a stand alone.
    The Twisted Road Home

The third story is a comedic vignette... It also can stand alone. You must read this and giggle
    Terms of Endangerment

Although the stories are primarily a crossover with Buffy and House, they also include visits from shows like Criminal Minds, Northern Exposure and Quincy... and even Totoro.

Series contains show level violence and real world level language. No explicit sexual activity.

You should DEFINITELY read this series!

___

BTW: if you leave me a story review, I will respond. I answer all story reviews.
    I have never seen this before! *bad Xander fan!* I will surely read it and review.

Why don't you post it on Archive of Our Own? I find reading fics over there to be more easier as well as reviewing.
    Made by Trickyboxes
    Halfrek gives Spike the curse that will change his entire life. Teenage Dirtbag

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sosa lola For This Useful Post:

DeepBlueJoy (18-06-18)