PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Bones fans?

Nina
14-11-09, 02:37 PM
This season, the Bones board has been pretty dead while it's one of the most watched series on this forum. Where are you all? Does nobody want to comment about Wendell & Angela? The weightloss of Gordon Gordon? or Booth post-braintumor?

Jenni Lou
14-11-09, 09:42 PM
It's just one of those shows I don't have a whole lot to say about. I can chime in when someone starts a thread but I enver feel compelled to do it myself.

That said, Gordon Gordon! :heart: I thought he was fantastic. And I found the whole episode very enjoyable. Angela/Wendell is just meh, to me. Don't care one way or the other. I'm not angry about it But I am not excited either.

sherrilina
26-11-09, 07:24 AM
This season, the Bones board has been pretty dead while it's one of the most watched series on this forum. Where are you all? Does nobody want to comment about Wendell & Angela? The weightloss of Gordon Gordon? or Booth post-braintumor?
Wendell/Angela? Yeesh....

Lol, in my case it's because I haven't been keeping up with Bones this season! Sad and ironic, but true....I do plan to watch it at some point though, probably over the summer....I am watching a few epps this weekend though.

The thing is though, the show just doesn't grip me the way it once did....:err:

Veverka
26-11-09, 11:39 AM
I have intensely ridiculous feelings for Angela/Hodgins. Errr... I don't know when else I have been reduced to tears just thinking about characters breaking up... so yes, I care about this show... but, lately it does nothing for me, and until Angela and Jack are together like they belong, I won't rush to watch.

It's silly, I know... but the show as it was when I last watched it left me cold, and the only thing I care about now is Angela/Jack in a scary obsessive way, so... I hope to catch up at some point, but it's not a real thing for me :sadwalk:

sherrilina
26-11-09, 10:22 PM
I have intensely ridiculous feelings for Angela/Hodgins. Errr... I don't know when else I have been reduced to tears just thinking about characters breaking up... so yes, I care about this show... but, lately it does nothing for me, and until Angela and Jack are together like they belong, I won't rush to watch.

It's silly, I know... but the show as it was when I last watched it left me cold, and the only thing I care about now is Angela/Jack in a scary obsessive way, so... I hope to catch up at some point, but it's not a real thing for me :sadwalk:
Yeah, when I was watching last night I felt sad that there really seemed to be nothing between Angela and Hodgins anymore....I thought they'd get back together! They just really treated that whole storyline terribly, having Angela break up with him for no reason at all, and then a lame lesbian fling that seemed to be designed more for ratings than story success, and then....nothing? I don't know, I agree, the show these days just isn't doing it for me like it once did.....during season 2 I'd count the hours until a Bones epp was airing, but now....:sadwalk:

Jack
09-01-10, 04:28 PM
Arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh!!!! spoilers.........:(

Ooops I really shouldnt have read this thread but I started watching bones about 2 months ago. I'm currently mid S4 so will be up that far soon.

I have a question Booths office, is it in the FBI building or is it in the Jeffersonian. If its in the FBI building how come Bones always wanders over in her jump suit.

faith lehane
13-01-10, 04:57 AM
Bones is one of my favourite shows. I kinda found it weird when Booth had a brain tumor thingy but I liked his hallucination. It would be really cool if that actually happened.

Jack
21-01-10, 03:32 PM
Yeah except that you would have a brain tumour...

As for Gordon Gordon, he lost over 6 stone in real life. It was brought up on Top Gear, ( a motoring show but by a mile the most popular thing on tv in the UK. He was on as a celebrity guest.

Anyway as for Wendell and Angela, I mean I like Wendell, he's probably my second favourite intern after Mr Nigel-Murray cause that guy is amazing. I think that is much better off with the rotating intern policy than finding a new assistant or trying bring zack back.

The Zeppo
11-02-10, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the spoilers.

Jack
09-04-10, 03:28 PM
What does anyone think about the latest episode.

5x15 The Bones on the Blue Line

I thought that the out come for Sweets and Daisy getting married was obvious since his line "I'm tired of playing it safe." I thought it was obvious that he wasnt going to dump her, rather he would propose.

Christine
07-05-10, 12:12 PM
I am a huge Bones fan, seen all the episodes, it`s a really cool show, I am a fan of Booth and Brennan so any scenes with them is awesome, but I also love Angela and Hodgins and I adored the last episode, their scenes were so sweet, the whole episode "the witch in the wardrobe" was cool, I really enjoyed the Booth and Brennan witch hunt scene, her telling him "could you not walk so loundly" it was funny and when Booth burned "little bones" and wished for Brennan to find happiness