PDA

View Full Version : Bones is renewed for TWO seasons.

Nina
17-05-09, 04:03 PM
Ausillio was able to tell us that Bones will get a 5th and a 6th season.

Hooray for at least the 13th and 14th season of David Boreanaz on our tv.

Jenni Lou
17-05-09, 06:26 PM
I read this last site. Super awesome.

I was also reading that HH says he knows when the show is going to end so I wonder if it after these next two seasons.

sherrilina
17-05-09, 11:35 PM
Yeah I just saw this, I can't believe it! :happydance: I remember back when I thought it'd be amazing if Bones got a third or fourth season, and now there will be SIX seasons--longer even than ANGEL! I'm so happy for David and Emily and the rest of the cast! :xd I really wasn't expecting this...

And I want to say IN YOUR FACE to stupid TWOP, who STILL have a poll saying, "When Bones gets canceled [after one season] what will DB do next?" :twak:

Zombierella
19-05-09, 10:12 PM
Yay! Two more seasons of Bones. I love Bones. >.< I've been watching it since around the time it started. I have all 3 seasons on dvd [Season 4 hasnt been released yet, obviously]. I can't wait to pick up season 4 and watch it again!

carousel_girl8
29-05-09, 05:23 PM
I'm so pleased, I love this show and I'm glad DB has had another long running series. I just hope that things don't get awkward between Booth and Brennan. I want them to stay the same really because I think that them as a couple could potentially ruin everything. I'm also not sure about the whole baby thing because I can't see Brennan being a mum.

Signe
30-05-09, 03:20 PM
Woot woot! I'm so happy:2party: I was a bit scared there for a while, cos it took them so long to announce the renewal of it - but TWO seasons?! That's AWESOME!!!

debbiefm
02-06-09, 08:47 AM
Yeah! this is great news. All the cast must be soo happy. Don't know what I would have done if I couldn't get my DB fix.:lol:

litzie
02-06-09, 04:02 PM
As long as it stays away from gorgonzola cheese, preachy tones, and teenage pregnancy storyliens, happy to keep watching. I almost stopped in the middle of this season (after the teen mom ep, which pissed me off to no end) but the last 5 or 10 eps really picked back up and now I'm glad it's been renewed. And it's nice to have at least a few shows that I don't have to worry about the renewals for!

Kari
24-06-09, 10:36 PM
Awesome! Meh I need to start watching this series again, it's so hard though not having a TV in my room anymore -_-

Cinderela
24-06-09, 11:14 PM
Yeah I just saw this, I can't believe it! :happydance: I remember back when I thought it'd be amazing if Bones got a third or fourth season, and now there will be SIX seasons--longer even than ANGEL! I'm so happy for David and Emily and the rest of the cast! :xd I really wasn't expecting this...

And I want to say IN YOUR FACE to stupid TWOP, who STILL have a poll saying, "When Bones gets canceled [after one season] what will DB do next?" :twak:

Amen, Sherrilina! Is that the meanest smilie we have? We need a worse one for stupid TWOP! Even *I* have a snark limit!

I'm so pleased, I love this show and I'm glad DB has had another long running series. I just hope that things don't get awkward between Booth and Brennan. I want them to stay the same really because I think that them as a couple could potentially ruin everything. I'm also not sure about the whole baby thing because I can't see Brennan being a mum.

I'm really afraid of the same thing! But if the creators have the show planned (a la Lost), then I think we'll be OK. It is hard to imagine Brennan maintaining her current lifestyle if she has an infant in her life, but that may be part of the wrap-up. I'm not panicing yet!