PDA

View Full Version : Multiquote button acting funky for me!

holypotatoes
11-02-09, 05:23 AM
:( I honestly don't know what's wrong with it. Every time I try using the Multiquote button it acts like the normal Quote button so as soon as I click it, it goes straight to the post reply page. Then if I hit the back button at the top of my browser, it'll show the multiquote button I clicked, before it brought me to the post reply page, highlighted. :s I just don't understand why it's redirecting me to the post reply page every time I click the Multiquote button. I've tried cleaning out my cookies and temp internet files but nothing I've tried has helped. Any suggestions as to what I should try next? Is this even happening to anyone else or is it just my computer?

Ehlwyen
11-02-09, 05:26 PM
Hmmm. I haven't had it happen to me before. Have you changed anything recently? Maybe a new internet browser? What BF style setting are you using? Why not try a different style like secretive to see if maybe that will work. (Thatís what Iím using right now and not having problems.)

holypotatoes
11-02-09, 11:20 PM
Okay so I tried switching it to secret, and it worked fine. Then I went back to Default (like I was on before) and now it's working on there! :headscratch: *le sigh* My computer is so screwed up. I swear the button wasn't working right on my computer for days! :lol: Thanks for the help Lyn, you have magically fixed my forum problem. :hug:
And I think maybe I'm having computer problems these days because I haven't updated my browser. Maybe I should do that. Thanks again, hun!

Ehlwyen
12-02-09, 07:57 PM
Oh I'm glad that worked! Yay for magic! :magic:

Good luck with the updating the browser! I updated to Firefox 3 and it created new issues for me. :(

holypotatoes
12-02-09, 08:59 PM
Oh, yeah I hope updating doesn't cause more issues. That would just be.... unpleasant. :nono: