PDA

View Full Version : Signature :)

bradyml57
24-01-09, 04:42 AM
Hey guys !

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to put an avatar in my signature.

Oh and, how do I quote more than one person in a discussion? I know how to quote a person, but I haven't figured out how to do more than one.

Any help is highly appreciated :)

Thank You

BlasterBoy
24-01-09, 04:44 AM
You are not allowed to have an image in your signature until you have become a VIP member :) If you need any help on how to become a VIP member, you can always refer back to the FAQ, which talks all about that.

About the multiple-quoting, to the right of the button for quoting someone is a ""lookin' thing with a + next to the quotation marks. Hit that button, and then hit that same button on as many other posts you want to quote. Once you are done selecting who you want to quote, just hit the regular "quote" button :)

CaptainOats
28-01-09, 01:07 AM
You are not allowed to have an image in your signature until you have become a VIP member :) If you need any help on how to become a VIP member, you can always refer back to the FAQ, which talks all about that.

Thanks so much BlasterBoy. That helps a lot. One quick check in the FAQ section and I was set. I guess I'll need to start posting more!:xd