PDA

View Full Version : Buffy calender

Willow's Tara
19-06-07, 07:26 AM
I was wondering, did anyone get the 2007 Buffy calender? 9(t features the main cast including Amber, Emma, Marcus and Michelle aka Tara/Anya/Riley/Dawn), which one did you like the most 9And the quote)

I liked the Amber/tara picture, once December passed (Or was it November?) I will put her up on my wall, aleast this time it will actually be a coloured one (The others are off from the computer, black and white), might put some of the others up.

I also liked the Xander/Anya quotes as well

TrueVengeance
19-06-07, 07:36 AM
I bought it. I don't have it with me at the moment, but I'll check for quotes and such at a later date. I remember being a bit suprised that they cut off a line in a quote. Like, they said part of the quote (Anya quote btw), but didn't say what came before it, even know thats what made it funny.

SarahRegi
19-06-07, 07:49 AM
where you guys buy it?

TrueVengeance
19-06-07, 08:27 AM
Hmm...where did I buy it....I think I was just walking in the mall and there was a stand with calendars...I saw Charmed at it caught my eye, then next to it was Buffy.

SarahRegi
19-06-07, 08:32 AM
really?? wow i've been to the mall 3 times these past few days and didn't see anything. maybe a bookstore?

Willow's Tara
19-06-07, 09:59 AM
My mum brought it for Christmas along with Charmed (And it actually had Amber Benson on it, granted it was one picture on the last month but still)

Veverka
19-06-07, 12:25 PM
Yes!!! I have it! It's a must, coz when the year's over, you can tear out each pic and decorate the house with even more Buffy stuff!!! I have the Spike/Dru pic from 2006 in the loo!

Fave quote? Year's not over yet! No, not at home at the moment, don't remember actually!

Charmed_Forever
19-06-07, 10:25 PM
Sorry i don't have it i really want it Omg does it have Spike on i would hang him in my room any time :D

Where do you get it from if you don't mind me asking :D

TrueVengeance
19-06-07, 10:41 PM
Sorry i don't have it i really want it Omg does it have Spike on i would hang him in my room any time :D

Where do you get it from if you don't mind me asking :D

Yup, lots of Spike!

As said before, I just found it walking through a mall. I went past a cart selling calendars. I saw Charmed, which caught my eye, then next to it was Buffy.

Charmed_Forever
19-06-07, 10:46 PM
Okay i Want it lol
It would be so cool having Spike hanging on my wall :D

TrueVengeance
19-06-07, 10:52 PM
lol! Yeah, I, don't have any Spike on my wall, but lots of Julian McMahon:heart:

Anyway, you can probably get it online somewhere like ebay. Or, check in book stores.