PDA

View Full Version : Heya!

Crazy Flakes
24-04-08, 08:24 PM
Hey everyone! I'm Jenna, I'm 17, and I'm new here. This site looks awesome, since I'm a huge Buffy fan (obviously), but I also love the Twilight series, Heroes, and Moonlight, all of which seem to be pretty popular on here. So, yeah! Can't wait to get posting!

holypotatoes
24-04-08, 08:49 PM
Welcome to BF Jenna!!!!!!!!!! :wave: Man there have been a lot of new members these days. It's nice to have you here. Have fun posting. There's a lot to talk about on here other than Buffy.

Sassy
24-04-08, 11:52 PM
Welcome to BF :wave:

Yay! Another Twilight fan :2party:

Nikki
25-04-08, 02:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Jenna :wave:

Hope you have a great time posting around here! Can you just check out the rules and posting guidelines at the top of this section and ask if you have any questions :)

See you around the boards :D

Ehlwyen
25-04-08, 05:34 PM
:wave: Yay!!! Another Twilight fan!! :heart: We're like a giant snowball and just keep getting bigger and bigger. Hope you have fun looking around and join in the fun! :heart:

P.S. Moonlight rules too! :bounce: Did you just find it or have you been watching all season? :D

BlasterBoy
25-04-08, 08:51 PM
NO! Not the T word! :err:

Anyways, hey :wave: :lol: And welcome, of course!

Cori
25-04-08, 10:19 PM
Hello and welcome to BF, Jenna! :wave: Glad you found your way here! :)

And yay for another Twilight fan joining our forum! :heart: The more, the merrier! :D

basakbangel
26-04-08, 05:04 PM
Welcome to BF Jenna. Have fun posting:)

Illyrian
01-05-08, 04:40 AM
I seem to remember that username, ever been to Buffy-Boards.com?
Welcome to a new playground, just don't play with the ones that have two pointy teeth.