PDA

View Full Version : Do TPBs get reprinted?

Stoney
24-06-18, 10:46 PM
I'm just trying to find the final volume for S10 in TPB and it's not in stock anywhere. The only copies I can find are around 50 for a second hand copy! Does anyone know if the trade paperbacks get reprinted or if there is some way to check if they will be?

Cheers

betta
24-06-18, 10:54 PM
I'm just trying to find the final volume for S10 in TPB and it's not in stock anywhere. The only copies I can find are around 50 for a second hand copy! Does anyone know if the trade paperbacks get reprinted or if there is some way to check if they will be?

Cheers

Amazon has it: Buffy Season Ten Volume 5: Pieces on the Ground (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 10) (https://www.amazon.com/Buffy-Season-Ten-Pieces-Vampire/dp/1616559446/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529877183&sr=8-1&keywords=buffy+season+10+volume+5)

Stoney
24-06-18, 11:01 PM
Amazon has it: Buffy Season Ten Volume 5: Pieces on the Ground (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 10) (https://www.amazon.com/Buffy-Season-Ten-Pieces-Vampire/dp/1616559446/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529877183&sr=8-1&keywords=buffy+season+10+volume+5)

It's volume 6 that's the final one of the season. :(

betta
24-06-18, 11:18 PM
It's volume 6 that's the final one of the season. :(

Ooops, my bad, it's Own It!

Priceless
24-06-18, 11:18 PM
I assume they do get reprinted if the demand is high enough. I'm still holding out for S8 Library Edition Vol 3. It's very strange that one volume from a set is hard to get, not sure how that happens

HardlyThere
25-06-18, 12:52 AM
They're available digitally. I doubt they'll reprint them. If you need a hard copy, I think Ebay is the only way.

Stoney
25-06-18, 01:28 AM
I have all the individual copies digitally, I just wanted the hard copies too. Ugh. If I can't get vol6 I've got 1-4 pointlessly as I'll just order the library editions of the whole season because I don't want mismatching hard copies. *huff*

Stoney
26-06-18, 10:30 AM
:laughbounce: Own It? Yep, I own it, I own it, I own it. :3party:

I'm so lucky I must have used up an entire year's worth of good fortune. All my trawling anywhere/everywhere I could think of paid off and not only did I find a new copy in the UK, but I found it still being sold at RRP!! I'm so damn chuffed right at this moment, this is me... :2party:

Priceless
26-06-18, 10:32 AM
:laughbounce: Own It? Yep, I own it, I own it, I own it. :3party:

I'm so lucky I must have used up an entire year's worth of good fortune. All my trawling anywhere/everywhere I could think of paid off and not only did I find a new copy in the UK, but I found it still being sold at RRP!! I'm so damn chuffed right at this moment, this is me... :2party:

Damn! I'm so jealous. But well done, that's really great, I know how satisfying it is for finish the set :) Could everyone keep an eye out for a reasonably priced Season 8 Library Edition volume 3 . . . Thank You!

Stoney
26-06-18, 10:49 AM
I've searched about a bit for you a couple of times and not turned up anything under 100 for preowned. It was out around 6 years ago so I think you're probably going to have to look to used. I assume you have the others, because there is the full set of them on ebay for 125 used.

Priceless
26-06-18, 10:59 AM
I've searched about a bit for you a couple of times and not turned up anything under 100 for preowned. It was out around 6 years ago so I think you're probably going to have to look to used. I assume you have the others, because there is the full set of them on ebay for 125 used.

Yes I have the others, I just need Volume 3 :( Pre-owned is fine, but impossible to find at a reasonable price. One will appear on Ebay eventually I just know it.

- - - Updated - - -

I've emailed the guy selling all 4 and asked if he'd sell separately. Fingers crossed :w00t:

Stoney
26-06-18, 11:41 AM
You never know, there's no harm asking. Fingers and toes crossed. I want the :2party: to spread. :D