PDA

View Full Version : Will this Hellmouth restore my strength?

ghoststar
07-03-18, 04:49 PM
Hello everyone! I've spent the last few years wandering in the Tumblr wilderness (under the name dreamsofghostsandstars; say hi if you know me!), so I'm happy to be invited to join a lively forum of a more convivial nature. ::Scurries away to find threads.::

bespangled
10-04-18, 03:57 AM
Hey - sorry for the lack of response. It looks like this hellmouth is restoring you, and I do the dance of joy and gratitude!:happydance:

Besides, I already love your posts

GoSpuffy
10-04-18, 04:17 AM
Welcome! There have been all sorts of people finding their way in to the forum as of late, including myself. It's great to have interesting people to chat with.

Stoney
10-04-18, 05:18 AM
Sorry I totally missed your arrival post, welcome! :xd

I hope you have found the board refreshing and do feel free to holler if you have any questions. :)

TriBel
10-04-18, 03:36 PM
Hi - Yes - sorry to have missed you! If it helps - I've found this forum strengthens more than it saps. Having read some of your posts, I think you'll really enjoy the Season 6 rewatch. I'm in awe of it! :p

Priceless
10-04-18, 04:08 PM
Hello! Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry I didn't see your post earlier. It's great to have you here. I shall also follow you on tumblr :)

flow
10-04-18, 09:37 PM
I don`t even know how to pronounce tumblr, let alone, what to do with it. Can you eat it?

But I am happy, you have come to this place. I actually missed your post too and I am wondering, if it did not Show properly at first.

Hope to see you around a lot !

flow

Silver1
10-04-18, 09:53 PM
Welcome Ghoststar. Tumblr can be hell can't it. :lol:

DeepBlueJoy
15-05-18, 11:11 AM
So glad you are here, Dru!

Hope you are being restored to full danger and insanity levels!! It is nice to be amongst friendly denizens!