PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

bespangled
05-03-18, 06:08 AM
I kinda splashed into the pool! This place is fun. I haven't been on a Buffy forum in a few years.This place used to be quiet, but now it's really looking good. And the discussions here are really excellent - a lot of thoughtful posts.

I've been an official member for a long time, but Sosa Lola convinced me to become and actual member and I am very glad she did.

GoSpuffy
05-03-18, 06:21 AM
Quite a few people have joined recently, including me. I'm really enjoying the forum and looking forward to seeing your posts.

Silver1
05-03-18, 09:13 AM
Hi there and welcome to the forum! :D Hope you'll stick around.

TimeTravellingBunny
05-03-18, 12:25 PM
Hi! :welcome:
Yes, we have had quite a few new people lately, and they have livened up the place and started a lot of discussions.

betta
05-03-18, 02:49 PM
Hi bespangled! Welcome to BF. :welcome:

flow
05-03-18, 03:49 PM
Hi bespangled,

good to see you here ! I have joined quite recently and I am happy, to be here.

flow

TriBel
05-03-18, 03:50 PM
Hi bespangled :welcome: I'm fairly new - but unfortunately not fun. Sigh...just boring. :sadwalk: I enjoyed your comments on LMPTM! :)

Priceless
05-03-18, 04:33 PM
Hi bespangeled, hope you enjoy it here. I'm pretty new too, but this place has been really welcoming and friendly :D

bespangled
06-03-18, 01:28 AM
So, is it okay if I pimp this place on my tumblr?

Silver1
06-03-18, 09:56 AM
I don't think It would do any harm, surely? :)

Stoney
06-03-18, 02:55 PM
Hiya :wave: Looking forward to seeing you around the board.

Priceless
06-03-18, 04:00 PM

Totally! :D

GoSpuffy
06-03-18, 04:42 PM
Totally! :D

Priceless are you looking to be upgraded to mod? You'd be great! :roll:
Just don't let the power go to your head and start banning people willy nilly.

Priceless
06-03-18, 04:52 PM
Priceless are you looking to be upgraded to mod? You'd be great! :roll:
Just don't let the power go to your head and start banning people willy nilly.

I would only ban people who tried to put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking! That would be a hanging offence, even if you look like Spike . . . :twak:

GoSpuffy
06-03-18, 05:49 PM
I would only ban people who tried to put a finger on my lips to stop me from talking! That would be a hanging offence, even if you look like Spike . . . :twak:

some how I think Spike would be the only person in the world who you would allow to put a finger to your lips. Mostly only because you'd be paralyzed with longing. JM couldn't do it though, only Spike.

Priceless
06-03-18, 05:53 PM
some how I think Spike would be the only person in the world who you would allow to put a finger to your lips. Mostly only because you'd be paralyzed with longing. JM couldn't do it though, only Spike.

Yeah you have a point. Spike could put his fingers anywhere he pretty much wanted :crush: :nod:

GoSpuffy
06-03-18, 07:36 PM
Priceless you have inspired me to write my very first fan fic. I didn't think I had it in me but you are my muse I guess. It's short but it is sweet.

Spike reaches out to Priceless and places his finger to her lips. He wants it to convey comfort, to let her know he will never leave her and she doesn't have to say a word to express her feelings because they are so completely in tune with each other. Priceless is shaking and Spike is sure that it is because she feels it to.

Priceless is shaking with rage, why is her dream boat honey placing his finger on her lips? Does he not know it reeks of cigarettes? She wants to push him away, but she cannot, it's Spike, it's Spike's finger. Priceless sighs and leans into it and thinks "I'll teach him better things to do with his fingers".

Priceless
06-03-18, 07:48 PM
Priceless you have inspired me to write my very first fan fic. I didn't think I had it in me but you are my muse I guess. It's short but it is sweet.

Spike reaches out to Priceless and places his finger to her lips. He wants it to convey comfort, to let her know he will never leave her and she doesn't have to say a word to express her feelings because they are so completely in tune with each other. Priceless is shaking and Spike is sure that it is because she feels it to.

Priceless is shaking with rage, why is her dream boat honey placing his finger on her lips? Does he not know it reeks of cigarettes? She wants to push him away, but she cannot, it's Spike, it's Spike's finger. Priceless sighs and leans into it and thinks "I'll teach him better things to do with his fingers".

:rotf: :hug: :worthy: :clap2: That is perfect, thank you so much GoSpuffy, I shall treasure this forever :wub:

flow
06-03-18, 08:44 PM

Great idea, go ahead !Please !

flow

GoSpuffy
06-03-18, 10:11 PM
:rotf: :hug: :worthy: :clap2: That is perfect, thank you so much GoSpuffy, I shall treasure this forever :wub:

I got such a giggle writing that for you.

Fool for Buffy
07-03-18, 02:06 AM
Wheres chapter two of this fanfic GS?

bespangled
07-03-18, 02:07 AM
I have pimped! Then I asked an editor to pick it up for tomorrow's Herald. :whoo:

Priceless
07-03-18, 07:26 AM
I got such a giggle writing that for you.

You should change my name to Buffy and post it on AO3, I think people would get a kick out of it :D

GoSpuffy
07-03-18, 04:02 PM
Wheres chapter two of this fanfic GS?

I'm a reader not a writer like you! I think my first fan fic is also my last.

GoSpuffy
07-03-18, 04:02 PM
You should change my name to Buffy and post it on AO3, I think people would get a kick out of it :D

No that was a custom one shot just for you :roll: