PDA

View Full Version : Which Dawn-Centric Episode Would You Keep?

Priceless
22-01-18, 10:35 AM
I love all these episodes, so it's a tough decision, but I would hang onto Potential. I love Dawn being strong enough to give her power to another, and even though she's deeply disappointed, she doesn't get angry or fall to pieces. Plus Xander's 'you're extraordinary' speech is beautiful

Sosa lola
22-01-18, 12:05 PM
It was so hard to choose between Real Me and Potential. I adore both episodes. I picked Potential because of the Dawn growth, and because I enjoy S7 Dawn more.

Stoney
22-01-18, 12:36 PM
I was torn too. I have come to be really fond of Dawn's progression but I chose Real Me for getting to meet her. I think my favourite Dawn ep might actually be Blood Ties. Dawn shows such strength/guts in that episode, aspects of her character I really like, and her fears about how 'real' she is are really dug into in that ep too. I've a great fondness for a lot of the S5 eps that are focussed on her, it was such a great intro into the series and I think it's such a shame many don't like how she was added. But I do understand totally going for one of the later ones when she's continued to find her path some more. :nod:

Priceless
22-01-18, 12:45 PM
I was torn too. I have come to be really fond of Dawn's progression but I chose Real Me for getting to meet her. I think my favourite Dawn ep might actually be Blood Ties. Dawn shows such strength/guts in that episode, aspects of her character I really like, and her fears about how 'real' she is are really dug into in that ep too. I've a great fondness for a lot of the S5 eps that are focussed on her, it was such a great intro into the series and I think it's such a shame many don't like how she was added. But I do understand totally going for one of the later ones when she's continued to find her path some more. :nod:

I love Dawn in Blood Ties too, but I wanted to keep it to three episodes. I also think she's great in Forever, especially her scenes with Spike

Stoney
22-01-18, 01:32 PM
I love Dawn in Blood Ties too, but I wanted to keep it to three episodes. I also think she's great in Forever, especially her scenes with Spike

Oh, you're never going to win if you're picking a small number of episodes for people to choose from, some awkward sod is always going to whine. :xd

Although it's me this time, I want to say I'm enjoying these polls because its interesting to see what people will select from a small group rather than from all the episodes of a season or the series. It makes you consider different aspects of the episodes you are given more. If Blood Ties had been there I probably wouldn't have thought about the other episodes and what I like about each of them as much as I did without it. :biggrin1:

Yes, the Spike/Dawn of Forever is great.

TimeTravellingBunny
22-01-18, 01:44 PM
I find all three episodes pretty meh. Blood Ties and Forever, on the other hand, are both great.