PDA

View Full Version : Hello

GoSpuffy
24-12-17, 12:19 AM
I'm a long time Buffy fan and a big time Spuffy fan. Looking forward to chatting about my fav characters.

Priceless
24-12-17, 12:22 AM
Hello! They took you off the watch list! :D

GoSpuffy
24-12-17, 12:40 AM
Tips on how to use the site?

Priceless
24-12-17, 12:47 AM
There aren't many posters, so the 'New Post' button doesn't bring much up, so it's a case of trawling through the forums and threads and finding something you want to comment on. Stoney will be able to tell you more

TimeTravellingBunny
24-12-17, 02:05 AM
Hello and welcome! :wave:

Stoney
24-12-17, 03:39 AM
Hey GoSpuffy! :wave:

Great to see you've got on! I'm not sure there is much I can say above the idea of just looking around the site/threads, as there really isn't a lot of activity at the moment.

Don't miss the rewatch (http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?20386-BtVS-rewatch-SEASON-6) threads if you want to get into episode discussions. We're paused at the moment at OMWF as the reviewer has had some real life events taking precedence for a time, but are hoping to get it rolling again very soon. Basically a reviewer puts up their thoughts on an ep and then anyone who wants to discuss/comment does before the next review comes up. Reviews vary greatly in style/length and everyone is free to come and join as and when they'd like. There are links to the different reviews posted in the spoiler tag at the bottom of the first post of the threads and links to the previous seasons on there too.

Any specific questions, feel free to shout out. :biggrin1: