PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Character Meme

Sosa lola
09-07-16, 10:45 AM
From Tumblr

Pick a TV show and I’ll tell you all about my favorite character. (http://luscious2.tumblr.com/post/137201972233/favorite-character-meme)

Do it with your favorite character from BtVS or AtS or any show if the Mods are okay with that. :)

Feel free to erase my answers and write yours.

Favorite character: Xander Harris

3 episodes your character was at their best:
The Zeppo, Prophecy Girl, I Was Made to Love You
3 episodes your character was at their worst:
Dead Man’s Party, Revelation, Entropy

Your character’s best quality:
Bravery, Loyalty, Sarcasm
Your character’s worst quality:
Hypocrisy, Judgmental, hot-tempered

A time your character did something you liked that everyone hated: His last words about Anya. “That’s my girl. Always doing the stupid thing.” Love, love, love this line. Wish it was his last line in the show.
A time your character did something you hated that everyone liked: His slap fight with Harmony.

A time your character was mistreated by others: I’d say The Zeppo or that time in S4 when he was electrified fixing a weapon for Buffy and no one bothered to notice - Buffy’s love life was far more important apparently.
A time your character mistreated others: Oh boy! Too many to pick from. I’d say, Revelations, he was such a jerk to Buffy in that episode.

A quote your character said that you loved: “I like the quiet.” The Zeppo
A quote your character said that you hated: “I look at you and I feel sick. ‘Cause you had sex with that.” Entropy

A moment you wanted to hug your character: After living through those awful visions in Hell’s Bells. Poor baby!
A moment you wanted to slap your character: When Willow put some ice cream on her nose and he coldly told her to wipe it off. Poor Willow.