PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! (:

A Beautiful Mystery
12-04-16, 10:55 PM
I found this site while searching for Buffy photos on Google and I have to say that I am so excited to finally have a spot to chat about BTVS with like minded people! I've been a fan of Buffy since I was 9 (over a decade) and its my favorite show on the planet, and like Pokémon, it was my childhood :lol:. No other show comes close (well except for Breaking Bad) in terms of how much I adore this show! I look forward to chatting with you all about our love for Buffy and anything else. :heart:

Ehlwyen
13-04-16, 12:47 AM
Welcome to Buffyforums! :wave: Glad you found us! It's always great to find another longtime Buffy fan. :happydance:

I hope you have a lot of fun here! If you have any questions just ask. :D

Stoney
13-04-16, 04:36 AM
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

If you want to chat about the show you might want to come along to the rewatch discussion (we are currently on S5 and Intervention). We cover roughly one episode each week which one of us will provide a bit of a review of and then we'll chat about. You can join in even if you aren't one of the reviewers and make odd comments ad hoc or regularly join in, it is totally up to you (the sign up sheet for reviewing S6 episodes will go up around the last couple of episodes of S5). This link (http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?20152-BtVS-rewatch-SEASON-5) will take you to the current S5 thread. Under the spoiler tag on the first post there are links to the initial review for the episodes covered so far. The comic continuation does sometimes get mentioned too when pertinent/relevant/thought of btw. I'm only mentioning that in case you haven't followed those and don't want to be spoiled for seasons 8-10!

See you there or elsewhere on the board. :biggrin1:

A Beautiful Mystery
21-04-16, 06:38 PM
Welcome to Buffyforums! :wave: Glad you found us! It's always great to find another longtime Buffy fan. :happydance:

I hope you have a lot of fun here! If you have any questions just ask. :D

Thank you so much for the sweet welcome and the offer of help. :)

A Beautiful Mystery
21-04-16, 06:39 PM
Hi and welcome to the board! :)

If you want to chat about the show you might want to come along to the rewatch discussion (we are currently on S5 and Intervention). We cover roughly one episode each week which one of us will provide a bit of a review of and then we'll chat about. You can join in even if you aren't one of the reviewers and make odd comments ad hoc or regularly join in, it is totally up to you (the sign up sheet for reviewing S6 episodes will go up around the last couple of episodes of S5). This link (http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?20152-BtVS-rewatch-SEASON-5) will take you to the current S5 thread. Under the spoiler tag on the first post there are links to the initial review for the episodes covered so far. The comic continuation does sometimes get mentioned too when pertinent/relevant/thought of btw. I'm only mentioning that in case you haven't followed those and don't want to be spoiled for seasons 8-10!

See you there or elsewhere on the board. :biggrin1:

I'll find out where you are now and join in. Thanks for the information, the link, and the warm welcome. :)