PDA

View Full Version : Buffy season 4 with Angel season 1

buffyholic
03-09-15, 05:33 PM
Im currently on my rewatch of season four and decided to watch it alongside Angel season 1. In previous rewatches, Ive only seen a few episodes like Pangs along with IWRY and This Years Girl, Who are You with Five by Five and Sanctuary but this time, I thought it would be fun to watch the whole season or better speaking, the two whole seasons. And its been super fun!

Stoney
03-09-15, 06:01 PM
Yes, I just did that with the rewatch of Season 4. I had been told that there were a lot of theme overlaps and there are, it was great to add in extra comments on the BtVS episodes in how they contrasted to what was happening in AtS. I'm going to continue doing the same for S5 too. You should catch us up and join in. :D

kimothyschma
06-09-15, 11:05 PM
I'm doing that, too! There is a really great podcast called Dusted that is finishing up season 3, and getting to ready to start a simultaneous review of Buffy season 4 and Angel season 1. You guys should check it out!

buffyholic
01-10-15, 05:55 PM
Thanks, Ill check it out as soon as I finish another podcast about Buffy. Its called "Buffy rewatch podcast" and right now, Im listening to their take on "The Wish".

Regarding my rewatch, just finished "Hush" and "Doomed" and Im now in "Hero" and today, moving on to "Parting Gifts".