PDA

View Full Version : wagwan

Barry
29-04-15, 08:04 PM
Hello! You can call me Barry even though thats not my real name. I hail from south London, England. I love pretty much anything sci-fi and discovered Buffy at a young age. I am very excited to become part of this forum community. :lurk::flypig:

Cori
29-04-15, 08:25 PM
Hello and welcome to BuffyForums! :wave: Hope you will have a great time here! :D

Please read our Posting Guidelines (http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?102-Buffy-Forums-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines) carefully to see how this forum is run. Our rules may be a bit stricter than on other forums. Looking forward to seeing you around the boards! :)

Barry
29-04-15, 09:20 PM
OK thanks. I've read the rules and most of them are pretty standard so I should be OK (obviously tell me if I'm breaking any rule or doing something that's generally looked down on round here). So yeah I'll see you around too :drool:

Cori
29-04-15, 09:45 PM
Well one thing I have noticed from your posts so far is that they are rather short (such as e.g. your Last Show You Wstched thread). Posting oneliners is not allowed on this forum so please write longer and more in-depth posts. You could for example explain in detail why you like a particular show or episode and who your favourite characters are and why, provided of course this follows the topic of the thread. Always staying on topic is also one of our rules. Thank you for bearing this in mind. :)

Barry
29-04-15, 10:01 PM
Ok noted. I was wondering if there was an exception to this rule in the forum games board? As I have see a few posts that cover less that one line.

Cori
30-04-15, 09:00 AM
Yes that is correct. Since posts do not count in the Games and Miscellaneous sections, posting oneliners is allowed in these sections. However, in all other sections posting oneliners is considered spam and not allowed.

Nina
30-04-15, 09:04 AM
Hey Barry! Welcome :wave:
I hope you have fun here, it's always nice to see some new people. ^^

Stoney
30-04-15, 01:56 PM
Hi Barry. :biggrin1:

I'm always plugging the rewatch if you want to get into discussing the individual episodes of BtVS, we are onto Hush next. Here (http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?20053-BtVS-rewatch-SEASON-4) is a link to the Season 4 thread and there are links to the various episodes at the bottom of the first post (under the spoiler tag) if you want to jump around the thread. See you there or elsewhere around the board. :)