PDA

View Full Version : Peekaboo?

Ensign
18-08-14, 05:23 AM
So yeah... I thought I'd come say hi again, if anyon still remembers me? :P I'v been gone for a while.. Life just sort of got in the way with work, loosing my grandma and a friend within months of eachother, and then a "career" change of sorts. Basically I went from being a cashier to working in health care, and I work with Seniors now. :)

I had a long "creative block" like most of us do at some point. But now that my schooling is done, and I can kind of choose my own hours(I love being Casual!), and new fandoms brewing, I got slowly back into my art again.

My site used to be called HALFTONE... but I merged everything with my domain itself. I found it too time consuming to update several different sites because of the different Art that I do. My site is back, and the work is all new. I just brought it back earlier this month.

So, I guess I'll re-introduce myself again :) My name's Tina, I'm 29, and I live in BC, Canada.

Ps: I don't know how that attatchment got there.. so that can be deleted. :vamp_redface:

Nina
18-08-14, 10:00 AM
Hey Tina :wave: Welcome back.

I payed your site a visit and I really like your art. ^^
Hopefully we'll see you around in the fanart section.

Mara
18-08-14, 10:22 AM
Hey Tina!

Welcome back I remember you posting a while ago glad to have you around again :)

Ensign
18-08-14, 10:21 PM
Hey Tina :wave: Welcome back.

I payed your site a visit and I really like your art. ^^
Hopefully we'll see you around in the fanart section.

Thanks for the visit! :) I'll be sure to post there soon, I'm just in the process of archiving my old stuff, so everything on my site is all new. :D

Hey Tina!

Welcome back I remember you posting a while ago glad to have you around again

Thanks Mara ^^ It's nice to be back! Missed the place :happydance: