PDA

View Full Version : newcomer

Bret Buffet
12-04-14, 10:51 AM
Hi everyone! I recently discovered Buffy and was immediately swept away by the concept. I love it. I have started with the start of the show and am going through all the episodes chronologically. Im looking forward to meeting new people who share the same passion and obsession for Buffy as I do! My name is Bret and I live in New York. Im a student and I like to write and make art. One of the main reasons for joining this forum is an interest in fan fiction. I have a lot of ideas and I really want to participate or even start up some interactive writing projects. Perhaps something like an "exquisite corpse" project. Do any of the people involved with Buffy ever come visit and talk with the community? Nice to meet everyone :)

Ehlwyen
12-04-14, 04:57 PM
Hey Bret! :wave: Welcome to Buffyforums! I hope you have a good time! :D

You are in luck, a rewatch (http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?19768-BtVS-rewatch-SEASON-1&p=692274#post692274) of all the episodes of Buffy just started last month. They are only in S1 so that might be a fun place for you to dive in. :hug: I agree, the concept of Buffy is quite captivating and the characters will steal your heart for years before you know it! What was the last episode you watched?

Our fic section has been quiet lately, your ideas and projects are very welcome! Also I would love to see your art, traditional or digital! :heart:

As far as I know, no one involved with Buffy has visited the community besides possibly anonymous lurking. ;)

If you have any questions, just ask!

Stoney
13-04-14, 11:05 AM
Hey Bret.

The thread for the S1 rewatch is here (http://www.buffyforums.net/forums/showthread.php?19768-BtVS-rewatch-SEASON-1). We will finish up S1 in the next week (we're watching two episodes a week) and then head straight on to S2. I'll pop a new thread for that into the Buffy area of the board when we start it.

See you around the board. :)

Cori
13-04-14, 12:32 PM
Hey Bret! Welcome to BuffyForms! :wave:

Hope you have fun here. See you around the boards! :)