PDA

View Full Version : Hi (I'm an older member, becoming truly active for the first time) :)

dancer4life
14-02-14, 08:15 PM
Hi everyone! I went to register for the forum today, and it said my e-mail address was already registered. This took me by surprise. I didn't remember signing up. Apparently, I did! I can't even remember how long ago it was. Even though I am an older member, I was not really a regular visitor or active participant in the forum. I'm hoping to become a little more active over the next few months. I recently started another website and my fanart is a little rusty. I was hoping to maybe enter challenges to get inspiration and brush up on my skills.

Anyway, a little bit about me:

I'm in my early twenties and about get married on June 28, 2014!
I'm a high school biology teacher.
I LOVE to dance.
I also love to write. I published a book when was 15 (I won't post the title because it is BAD) and hope to publish another one (this one will hopefully be GOOD).

Looking forward to spending some time around here and getting to know you guys :D

Stoney
15-02-14, 01:57 AM
Hiya! Gotta say I'm with Angel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCYlsFagq_k), but welcome back! :biggrin1:

Nina
15-02-14, 07:22 AM
Hi :wave: welcome (back). I hope to see you in the Fanart section we could use some new blood there. :)

HisMRS
16-02-14, 02:07 AM
Hey and welcome back to the boards! :D