PDA

View Full Version : A little wigged out here

Dark Side
09-06-13, 06:13 AM
Hey there.
I tried to sign up for a new account here, SoulOfAngelus but when I submitted my form it told my my email address was already in use. So I used my AIM email address which did not receive the activation email (I should have known, stupid AIM email).

So I used the forgotten password link to et my username attached to the used email address and it gave me this account. It is a name I would use but I did not start watching Buffy until like last week or so ago. So I could not have possible made an account at a Buffy forum before now. So yeah this is a little concerning.

But ah yeah, I am 26, I like to write, photoshop and attempt to draw (I suck). I am very into vampires and werewolves and witches and stuff.

Jenni Lou
09-06-13, 07:16 AM
Hi and welcome!

And how strange! Perhaps someone has/had a similar email to yours and they accidentally submitted it back then. The internet is such a huge place though. Seems overly coincidental. Again, how strange!

In any case, glad you've found the show and you've found our community. And if you're into photoshop, you are in luck! We have an active fanarting community here. Be sure to stop by and join in. Same goes for our FanFic section. Have fun!

:wave:

Ehlwyen
09-06-13, 03:45 PM
Very weird indeed! :eek: :lol:

It looks like you joined September 2 or 3, 2011 (depending on your time zone). Perhaps you had linked here for something other than Buffy, like someone's fanart or art resource? Or someone crossposted a fanfic over here? Or perhaps you were looking for another tv show? We change the tv shows on our main forum every six months to a year to reflect what members are discussing the most. I think maybe Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, or The Ringer were popular forums then.

Glad to have you now! And I hope you decide to join in the fanart section, we always want new blood! :evil: Everyone is very friendly and helpful! :D The fanfic section is pretty quiet but dont feel timid about posting in there. :heart:

If you want your username changed to SoulOfAngelus or something else, just post in here and I can change it. :hug:

Have fun and I hope to see you around! :wave:

Dark Side
11-06-13, 07:33 AM
Very weird indeed! :eek: :lol:

It looks like you joined September 2 or 3, 2011 (depending on your time zone). Perhaps you had linked here for something other than Buffy, like someone's fanart or art resource? Or someone crossposted a fanfic over here? Or perhaps you were looking for another tv show? We change the tv shows on our main forum every six months to a year to reflect what members are discussing the most. I think maybe Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, or The Ringer were popular forums then.

Glad to have you now! And I hope you decide to join in the fanart section, we always want new blood! :evil: Everyone is very friendly and helpful! :D The fanfic section is pretty quiet but dont feel timid about posting in there. :heart:

If you want your username changed to SoulOfAngelus or something else, just post in here and I can change it. :hug:

Have fun and I hope to see you around! :wave:

Hmm, I would not have joined a forum for Vampires Diaries, Supernatural or the Ringer. VD is the only one of those I've even watched. I seem to almost recall making this account but then noticed it was themed around Buffy but did not watch it then.

As for the name, I will give it thought. I might just keep this one.
Thank you.