PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here!

Nix
17-06-12, 10:23 PM
Hello!!

Well I don't know if any of you know me from other places but hello and oooo new forum for me to get to know!!

Hmm a little about me... I'm a mum, I have a daughter aged 5 who is my world. I am a Buffy fan and have been since it started on tv back in the day. I love AtS as well but do not follow the comics as I am not a comic person (sorry). Erm anything else feel free to ask me :D

Lyri
17-06-12, 10:24 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

That's pretty much all I have to say! LMFAO!!

Welcome!!

Nix
17-06-12, 10:29 PM
LLLYYYYYYYYYRRRRRIIIIIIIIIII Omg Huni, runs and glomps... :D Thanks for the welcome hun :) Just finding my way around and looking at the rules etc :)

HisMRS
17-06-12, 11:44 PM
NIXY!!!!!!! *glomps* WELCOME to the forum honey bunch! :D

Llywela
18-06-12, 07:20 AM
Hello, Nix. Welcome to BuffyForums. :) It looks as if you already have a few friends here, so I'm sure you'll find your way around in no time!

Please don't forget to check out our Rules and FAQ before you start posting, as they may be different than you are used to elsewhere.

Have fun on the forum! :1happy:

Nix
18-06-12, 09:02 AM
Hello Llywela and HisMRS :) Thank-you for the welcomes and yes I am reading through the FAQ :)

Ehlwyen
19-06-12, 04:29 PM
Welcome Nix! :wave:

Glad you found your way here! I hope you have a lot of fun! Very understandable about the comics. We've tried to keep the tv sections separate from comic sections so that people not into the comics can still have fun discussing just the show. Rather than feel excluded and lost not knowing what others are talking about. So feel free to dig in!

Ooh and I see you enjoy a lot of 80s music and rock/metal, I love you! :heart:

Look forward to seeing you around! :D

Iwantthefireback
15-07-12, 03:39 AM
Nikki!!! Welcome! Hope you like it here! :D

behringtheweb
16-07-12, 04:09 AM
Welcome my dear. I don't blame you on not being a comic fan. We have that in common hehe.