PDA

View Full Version : season 8 access

major_buffy_fan
15-11-07, 05:44 PM
I gather season 8 is a comic but how can it been read because i live in the uk in there away i can read it online

thanks

KingofCretins
15-11-07, 05:46 PM
Season 8 is available for order internationally if you want copies -- some of our non-US resident fans like Vampmogs might be able to help you order them.

If you just want to get caught up on the story so far, there are transcripts posted on the Season 8 forum.

Weredog
16-11-07, 04:00 AM
You should really get on that. I recommend it because the last few issues have been excellent and the next ones seem very promising (especially "Anywhere but Here.")

Nostalgia
16-11-07, 04:02 AM
To me the finest issues so far have been 2 3, 4, 6, and 7.. but I don't like to treat them as issues as more of episodes. I am so excited to see how No Future For You finishes out because it is turning out to be one of my all time favorite episodes.

vampmogs
16-11-07, 06:03 AM
Just go onto the darkhorse website, click on zones, go to Buffy then the Buffy comics link and you'll see all the issues there. Just click on the issues and follow the link to pre order them which will take you to the tfwa.com website which you just need to set up an account with your details and order them to whereever you live. :)